It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Accessing the 4th Dimension - Yes, You Can.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
You guys and gals bare with me for a bit, as I am only postulating a possible theory.

I have heard many, many people talking about a coming ascension into a new density. I don't understand what they mean by density, other than literally, unless it means the actual density of our physical body. In Out-of-Body experiences the perceived body is absolutely a different density.

Many people are claiming that a wave of curiosity and interest has infected them, when previously they were content with their lives the way they were, and they are "Waking Up".

I, myself, have also recently (within the past year) began to wake up a bit. I was always interested in more of the unpopular themes, but nothing like the piquing of late.

I have been experiencing Out-of-Body episodes lately. Naturally when something like this happens, you want to understand what is happening with you.

The possibility of spaces with dimensions higher than three was first studied by mathematicians in the 19th century. In 1827 Möbius realized that a fourth dimension would allow a three-dimensional form to be rotated onto its mirror-image,[1] and by 1853 Schläfli had discovered many polytopes in higher dimensions, although his work was not published until after his death.[2] Higher dimensions were soon put on firm footing by Bernhard Riemann's 1854 Habilitationsschrift, Über die Hypothesen welche der Geometrie zu Grunde liegen, in which he considered a "point" to be any sequence of coordinates . The possibility of geometry in higher dimensions, including four dimensions in particular, was thus established. Source

Is it possible that through OBEs we are able to access the next dimension? Is this why the enviroment in an OBE is identical to the waking enviroment? Could the Astral body be the mirror image so many speak of when referring the hypothesis that everything has a twin made up of energy taking up the same space that the physical subject occupies?

If this is the case then everyone alive should be able to experience this dimension. If this is true then there is probably a 5th dimension and so on.

Is it possible that the ascension that is supposed to take place is actually happening to people right now?

I have notice that most of my experiences happen after I have learned some very interesting things that I previously didn't have enough information on to have an opinion. Coming to the realization that the probability that the Universe has been around long enough that the possibility of E.Ts visiting us is inevitable. After I realized this had to be truth I had one of my more profound experiences.

Does anyone know if people hundreds of... even just 70-80 years ago... had what many describe as an awakening? Is this a new phenomena that is predicated by, what many claim to be, the ascension?

There are so many more things that are possible during OBEs compared to the 3-d that it does fit the code of another dimension; walking through walls, flying, etc.

If you take this to be true, then - through practice - everyone is capable of experiencing the next dimension.

Is this something that is going to happen over the next few years to everyone, or just those that are open enough to accept this transition?

Could this possibly be the rapture where those with faith are taken out of there bodies and the others are left on Earth to continue on. It is said, in some religions, that the people's bodies who are taken will drop dead on the spot.

Could this new dimension be where the souls or spirits go after the so-called "Rapture"?

To me, this seems just as plausible as the notion of a rapture in the first place.

What do you guys and gals think?

edit for grammar again

[edit on 30-5-2009 by esteay812]

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

Hi esteay.

You must not mix " dimensions " and " densities ".
" dimension " is more a mathematical concept.
" density " is more *life after life* and *life before life* concept.

If you are REALLY serious about knowing more about "density",
read the Ra material in my signature. There is no religion in there.
THAT, really waked me up ! ! B-)

Before reading it, I was the "mechanically minded" type.
Now, after reading it, it did not changed my **whole life**.
It changed my perception of life, the important things, important knowledge,
what is useless and good entertainment, important relations with others,
important researches. . .etc. . .service to others. . .etc. . .
altruism. . .

Blue skies.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I hope you guys don't get mad, but I am bumping this thread. I thought there would be a lot of input about the rapture aspect of the theory and, really, the theory its self.

new topics

join