It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please share your UFO story here

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Me and family were heading back from a trip, roughly 2 hour drive home. We were out in the country. This whole trip me and my sister were discussing aliens, UFOs. I had no idea she was into the topic and she even had her own experiences where she saw a couple of red lights.. Anyway, it was roughly 6:30am in the morning, we were still driving country side, farmlands. Clear blue sky, it was daylight and as we had finished discussing aliens and crafts I was resting my head for about 10 mins. Glanced out the window and saw a large metallic shining object in the sky. It looked like a star but it wasn't night and there were no other stars. It was just sitting dead still in the sky and the light was sort of flickering. The moment I realized my camera was on the floor, I blinked and it was gone. Had it been a shiny balloon it would have had shining shrapnel falling from the sky. The thing had clearly disappeared.

#2. I got home from work at 1am or so. I got out of my car and saw what I thought was a satellite in the night sky. I thought to myself I hadn't seen one in a long time so I stood and watched it progress across the sky. Then unexpectedly, the thing stopped dead still halfway across the sky. I watched it for awhile but realized it wasn't going anywhere. I checked a couple of times through the night and it was still there just like a star. The next night, it was still there. I spent some time looking at it and I could swear the thing was moving slightly left, right, up and down only so slightly.

#2 and a half.. From the previous experience. On the third night, I got my brother out to show him as I needed second opinion. The night was clear. We were watching it and he said he couldn't see it swaying when I did. Then it started fading out and disappeared. All the other stars remained. I think it came back but seeing as it was out there so often I got confused with the stars and decided that maybe I had lost the correct spot..

[edit on 31/5/2009 by nightrun]

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I just want to thank you for posting this thread. I think it's a great idea to compare sightings. Below is a thread I made a while back explaining what I saw one night. I hope it's easy to comprehend, and perhaps someone has seen something similar to this?

Thanks again, and keep your eyes in the sky!

My UFO Sighting...

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by leakingignorance

Thank you, and everyone else who has contributed to this thread!

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
No, thank you for creating the thread. I had a real blast reading everyones experiences and threads like these are the reason I started lurking on ATS years ago.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Washington DC, 1963... daylight sighting, perhaps 500 ft AGL, craft was 15 moon diameters long... with witnesses.. and later independent confirmation, story posted HERE on ATS

[edit on 23-8-2009 by seataka]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Interesting story. Would like to know where you experienced the events as there are no woods on highway 2 between Davenport & Spokane. Also, there's no tarmac or hangers at Fairchild that close to Highway 2.

QueenBob

Originally posted by imd12c4funn

On the way back, after viewing a map while waiting at the friends, I decided to take Highway 2 rather than west back to I-90, since we were going east and it would take up close to Spokane.

I found for the second time in my life that a straighter line on a map is not always the fastest, for it was a narrow, slow dark road at night.

When we got east of Davenport, I couldn't drive any further. We were exhausted and I pulled over to the shoulder, in the woods, pitch black with 0 visibility, and we both fell incomfortably to sleep sitting.

It couldn't have been too long, but I awoke to a massive bang from the drivers rear quarter panel and the suspension rocked violently.

My eues popped open wide and with keys still in the iginition, I started engine, shifted to drive and floored the accelerator turning the lights on after switching wheel hands.

That scared the bejeezus out of me and I was rushing with adrenilyn. I drove until I was near Fairchild AFB, where there were Buildings, tarmac and lights ahead visible inside the AFB fence. My woman had gone back to sleep.

Again I pulled over to rest. As I sat thinking of what animal or other would have slammed the side of the car back in the woods, I was just relaxing from the woods incident when, A hanger door opens and about five or so military clad persons came out, followed by an orb of intense light that floated over the tarmac and rose to about 100 feet and headed towards us.

I was still cloaked in darkness down the road, and I watched, trying to shake my woman awake.

I told her, "Wake up! look at this thing!", but she resisted the shaking and calling sleepily mumbling "Let me sleep (inaudible)." I just couldn't roust her.
As I watched, the orb, about 5-6 feet in diameter, crept silently closer and was now at the AFB fenceline.

I was maybe 1/3 mile down road, and I couldn't take it. It seeme that the orb was now almost directly above us, and once again, I started the car and drove on, Not stopping until I was across the Idaho boarder.

I was afraid I'd be tracked by the military if they saw me leave the area.

The orb was 5-6 feet in diameter, with glowing with a white/pale-yellow very brightly illujmination of light, and made no noise whatsoever.

This is one of two sightings. The other, was in the Seattle area of a fast moving high altitude object caught on super8, which I have the original tape, but no conversion device to transfer the footage.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Piranha

I'm 18 and i only started to gaze into the night sky in search of ufo's last year. I was out back looking at the stars when i noticed out of my peripheral a flash of light. I looked over but could see nothing, as i continued to look i witnessed a star like object brighten from complete darkness. I watched it for i'd say 20 seconds before it started moving at a steady pace gradually getter faster.

I yelled for a friend to come look and he to was seeing it too. We both stared as it moved and came to a complete stop (it moved in one direction but not in a straight line). It started to dim out and then we heard a very strange buzzing/whistling sound for a split second that I've never heard before. I stared at the spot it dimmed out on for 5 minutes or so before heading inside again. I've seen 2 other strange sky lights since then but that one stood out the most for me.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I will provide a link to my thread about my experience,hope it is of some use to you.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Regards to all

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Hello I have had a ufo encounter. March 18 2016. One of the ufo beamed me or scanned me or zapped me with a red light/beam. I felt gummy for maybe 8sec. Hear a buzzzz from top my head to bottom of feet and back you. WHAT HAPPEN TO ME.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join