It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

someone explain this for me

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

Originally posted by ATH911
Found this.

That image has been manipulated from the originals. The nose-in/nose-out do not match in size or shape:

It has? I'd like to check that out.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by turbofan

I wasn't aware the nose cone is supposed to have exited the building in one piece. Last time I looked, most of the fuselage was supposed to have impacted the core or something to that effect. the shots people keep saying are "nose cone" look like an expanding cloud of smoke and flame to me. never heard from any credible source that the nose cone exited the building.

Thus, I would not expect to find said hole in the first place. Furthermore, i dount that had the nosecone flew out of the building, it would have been intact, given the fact that it just impacted alot of steel, glass, and other materials at a very high speed.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Planes obviously hit the buildings. I think it has to do with planes being aluminum so it would create a huge whole or anything.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
the foto shows only smoke being pushed out of the building. It is nothing solid. just looks like it is. and like posted, is the wrong side of the building.

greenbicman. are you joking?
How can anyone say they were not planes hitting the towers? Those that insist they were not passenger planes are wrong. Think about this: if they were non passenger planes, then where are these people that supposedly boarded these flights? There is no way to keep that many people quiet.
So please follow the facts of the day. 2 passenger airlines crashed into the twin towers. period, end of discussion already. The US govt has no objection to sending troops to die for the sake of their cause, they sure are not going to worry about people dying on these planes.

There is already so much evidence against the "story" from that day. The story being that the US govt had no knowledge of what was going to happen.
This is my story: I live near Edmonton, Alberta ,Canada. I woke up after the trade buildings were hit, but i had a strange feeling when i woke up.
I went online and was chatting with a friend, who told me what happened. I told her i had to go, as i wanted to see what was on the news.
When I saw what was on the tv, i just sat back and the first thing that came in my head/ I said outloud: Oh my God. What have they done? (meaning the US govt) I cant fn believe it. What the hell are they trying to set up this time? Who are they going to blame for this.

I had a weird feeling the month before this all happened.
And then the reports came in about the pentagon, and another flight (supposed the white house). But i knew that there was no way they would do any damage to Washington. What i was expecting was something to happen in chicago and LA. But nothing ever materialized.

When I saw the towers collapsing, I couldnt believe it. I just didnt understand like so many now, how a building like that could fall straight down. If there was anyway a building was going to fall from an impact like that, then it should have fallen sideways..or collapsing while on an angle.

And there is NO explanation on building #7. Nothing hit it, so why did it fall?

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by zeineguy48

Yes, there is a report about why it fell, and yes it did get clobbered by WTC1 when it fell.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Hmm interesting.

I believe that the government did have something to do with this, they most likely detonated the building after the planes collided to make it seen that the aircraft brought them down.

I think the theory about no aircraft flying into the towers is ridiculous, there is too much amateur footage for it to be CGI.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join