It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANOTHER cube UFO spotted in the UK!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Yesterday I posted THIS THREAD about an actor who spotted a cube shaped ufo near Muswell Hill.. and today this was new sighting was in the news.

Sharon Carlin, her husband, two children and two other couples with children were on a Bank Holiday trip in North Wales. The six adults and seven children stayed at the Carrog Station Campsite, and on their last night, when all the children were asleep, they saw an unusual object in the sky. The friends were gathered around their campfire when Sharon said she noticed something. "I saw orange flames coming towards us and I had no idea what it could be," said Sharon. "There was no sound but it was moving diagonally, it lasted for a few minutes. "It moved like an air balloon but there was no noise off the flames. It was too small to be an air balloon though." Sharon said everyone was intrigued not scared and they all tried to get their cameras out but it was too late. "It just came quite close, it felt like it was detecting us. "I can only describe it as a small cube-like shape with flames in the middle floating at a slow speed towards us. Then it went backwards and disappeared into the sky. It was the strangest thing, very bizarre and none of us could explain it." The sighting happened at 10.45pm on Sunday, May 3, and on her return home to Manchester, Sharon was alerted to the Free Press website and that of sister paper the Evening Leader, which details UFO sightings in Denbighshire and Flintshire and a timeline of the recordings.

Here is the full article link www.denbighshirefreepress.co.uk...

With 2 sighting of the same kind in the UK within such short order of each other it is enough to make you perk up your eyebrows and wonder what is going on. We have any ATSers that might want to do some UFO hunting in those areas?

I would also like to note that both sightings were during the hours of 10 O'clock in the evening.
10:45 on may 3rd for the campers and 10:30 on may 20th for the actor.

This hour may be prime time for sighting of this object.

[edit on 29-5-2009 by NephraTari]

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I think it might help to post some of the cube shaped UFO videos that can be found.

could these be of the same event?

[edit on 29-5-2009 by NephraTari]

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
This one looks fake. The plane at the end looks too close to be real. Unless he lives near the airport.'

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
This one is of many small ufo's similar to what we have seen before.. lets not bring up names because we all know I despise the man that presented some like them before.. but what I find curious about this video is that the clouds are square. What could be the cause of this? Just hypothetically.. could it be because there are cloaked larger ships near them that are causing the shape?

Google Video Link

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I am rather disappointed non of our UK ATSers have stepped forward to check this out a bit farther.

2 sightings of the same object in the same month in the same hour.. seems like something that out to perk up some ears and get some locals out checking the skies to see if they can get better footage of the object.

No one? very sad.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I am not from UK, but since nobody seem to have any opinion about these two sightings, I guess I can just as well offer my personal theory and say the bad, bad word:

Chinese lanterns!

From the witness descripion in the OP:

"It moved like an air balloon but there was no noise off the flames. It was too small to be an air balloon though." Sharon said everyone was intrigued not scared and they all tried to get their cameras out but it was too late. "It just came quite close, it felt like it was detecting us. "I can only describe it as a small cube-like shape with flames in the middle floating at a slow speed towards us.

www.denbighshirefreepress.co.uk...

This sounds like the description of a Chinese lantern to me, pehaps one like this, it is 38cm (15 inches) wide by 60cm (24 inches) high:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ff159e24b3fe.jpg[/atsimg]
www.flying-lanterns.co.uk...

In your other thread, a british actor also spotted a cube, this is his sketch of the object:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3802b7e68632.jpg[/atsimg]

"What was really peculiar was it was a cube and had orange lights coming from underneath and it was such a close-up view.

"It was about the distance of a football pitch away and the size of a small truck. It slowed a bit and then suddenly went off again.

"It was really strange because there was no noise and you would have thought at that distance it would have woken up everybody on the street. It doesn't make any sense."

Article

This time the cube shaped object is decrirbed as "the size of a small truck", but some Chinese lanterns are actually quite large. Like this one, called the "Super-MegaKube Lantern", which is 250cm/98 inches in diameter and 250cm/98 inches in height:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c7f7c0e6fa8a.jpg[/atsimg]
www.skylanterns.net...

Chinese lanterns are often mistaken for UFOs in UK, you can read more about it here:
www.ufo-blog.com...

And by the way, I wonder what the witness rapports will sound like the day someone launches one of these!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0a519e8fd991.jpg[/atsimg]
www.thaiskylanterns.com...

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60

Hey its not a bad word when it is truly plausable. You gave excellent examples. I would still love to see some UK peeps investigate this just to be sure, but I could definately see how they could have seen that huge square lantern and described it as they did. Not knowing what it was.. the only question I have is was it windy? because the object changed direction in both cases.

ty for the research and the great examples ziggy!

[edit on 30-5-2009 by NephraTari]

new topics

top topics

join