It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The History of World Banking

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Hello everyone!

I came across an interesting document regarding the history of world banking and I thought I would share. It's laid out in a PDF document kind of in a Power Point format, and it describes how the world banking system began and how it has morphed into what we see today.

It starts with King Soloman of Jerusalem in 930 B.C., then goes on to describe the progression of the banking system throughout human history up until modern day. Some of this may not be new information for some members here, but it is still worth a read.

www.fourwinds10.com...

Note: In order to view the document you must download it to your PC. I have downloaded myself and scanned it with Avira AV and nod32 and no infections were found. The document is clean.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I don't know why no one has commented on this.

I have had the PDF open all day at work and reading it while I can.

They say it originated with King Solomon.

Then he knew his country would fall apart once he died, so he sends his favorite wife to Jawa to continue the empire.

There she established the courts of what later became known as Solo, Jawa.

Since there was a Jewish director for Star Wars, did he purposefully name the hero of the movie after King Solomon and named the creatures who scavenge the world for things to sell Jawas after Jews?

Was this a big Jewish inside joke??

Star and Flag for the info, very eye opening!

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by breakingdradles

I was not aware of the Stars Wars "Jawas", interesting. I too was kind of hoping for more responses to generate a bit of a discussion, hopefully at least some may read it. It contains a lot of important information in my opinion.

Maybe the fact that you have to download the document scared some members away?

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by kommunist

I didn't have to download it??

I clicked the link and it loaded in Firefox.

Maybe IE doesn't have that ability?

Anyways, thanks again for that, it was very interesting.

PS: At first I thought you said members were scared away because I downloaded it

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Just perusing the document myself and made it 3/4 of the way through before I needed to take a break and absorb or digest. Interesting.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
OTO = Ordo Tempi Orientis = "Order of Oriental [Knights] Templar"

These are the Templars who went east and cracked the Indonesian secret.

Also interesting to me that Indonesia is the only place in Southeast Asia with a Tantric Buddhist tradition (Tantra is mostly associated with India and Tibet, with a small branch in Japan). Tantric Buddhism at high levels = sex magik. Its what the Templars were into.

join