It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loch Ness Sighting

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Here we are the definative photographic proof we have all been waiting for
just kidding

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by scoopyjon

ROFL, well actually it was a LOL, and i don't usually laugh, i'm a miserable git

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I don't wanna burst your bubble or anything, but I found this same picture referring to 2 other crypids.
Mokele-mbembe
Lakey the Horror of Coleridge Lake
This one is about 2/3 down the page. And I was really excited about this one, I have been very interested in Nessie since I was about 8 and seen this pictureNessieNow I am pretty sure that particular picture was deemed a hoax, but nonetheless, still captured my interests.

Creeping Death

CX

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Creeping Death

Thanks for those links.

I am always willing to give people the benefit of the doubt. I will even give them a bit of slack if they are not to aware of the protocol that goes with posting these sort of threads.

However there is a limit. I am no expert in faked pics, but i was trying not to be rude to the OP whilst having serious doubts about the thread....and especially the pic when it first went up.

What gets me is that i offer to help someone post a pic that can help them stop getting flak here, and it appears that someone has seriously been taking the mick!

So either the OP is just an innocent victim of a so-called mates joke....or they intentionally came here looking to be a prize tool.

I hope it was the first one.

It's not for me to dictate what changes here on ATS, but as the staff listen to our input, i would seriously suggest that in forums like Cryptozoology, Aliens and UFO's, Paranormal Issues etc, that any post that does not contain a picture as part pf the original thread, gets deleted.

It would be great if this could be made a sticky, and mass u2u'd to every member here.....that any post that is claiming to show a pic of something like this...actually does....otherwise it gets deleted by the mods until it contains one.

Any obvious fakes should go either to another forum, or binned. Otherwize, we waste valuable space on the site having pages of moans and claims of hoax before we even see anything. Total waste of time.

Just a thought.

CX.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
This thread has 4 pages? lol

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Im sure there is something in T&C about giving false evidence.
I would expect this to get moved to hoax and the member get banned.
Its what i would do if i were King anyway.

[edit on 31-5-2009 by pazcat]

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
He was always a trustworthy guy. I have known him for over twenty years and I would have never expected him to pull the wool over my eyes like this! I take full responsibility for the post; however, I was excited and believed...I should have awaited the picture like many of you have said. But, again, what would you have done with the initial excitement, and yes again, I should have waited. I have never been a full blown sceptic, and have always wanted to believe those things others have desperately tried to foil. Thanks for your feedback.

reply to post by pazcat

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Sorry if i sounded a bit harsh im all grumpy today, but you have to realise that we see a lot of this type of posting and it does get on our nerves or at least mine. I mean the picture is obviously not real to start with, if the wool was pulled over your eyes, im sorry. But a pic like that should of sent warning bells when you saw it. Anyway at least you did post back unlike many who say i have this great photo then never comeback, credit for that.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
i believe there is/was a loch ness monster... or rather a dinosaur of some kind...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join