It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are 9/11 Official Story Proponents Really the Unpatriotic?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   

posted by Watcher-In-The-Shadows
reply to post by _BoneZ_

The following comment is fallacious and shows a lack of understanding of physics:

Buildings do not fall down like that unless every single support column was severed at exactly the same time. Fires don't do that and never will.

No building is as near invincible as that.

You totally missed the point. Like that means a collapse with all the structural support sheared simultaneously, allowing the bulding to collapse vertically with the roof lines parallel with the ground as in WTC7.

Like that means not toppling to one side or the other, but falling vertically at near free-fall speed because all the structural support was sheared simultaneously such as the towers. If structural support remained on one side of any of the buildings, then that building would topple away from that support. If the support structure was not removed, then each building would fall much more slowly; having to overcome the vertical support at each floor level.

Building invincibility has nothing to do with it.

post by nick7261

Look at the above photo. Specifically, look at front roofline of WTC7. As the building falls, this roofline stays pretty much parallel to the ground from start to finish. Also look at the roofline on the right side of WTC7. It stays parallel to the ground as the building falls too.

The fact that the rooflines fall parallel means that the collapse of WTC7 started precisely simultaneously beneath every beam supporting both rooflines. Because gravity causes objects to accelerate as they fall, an object that begins falling first will always stay ahead of an object that begins falling afterwards.

As seen by the rooflines, the entire structure begins falling at the same time.

This can ONLY mean that the resistance holding the entire structure up vanished instantly.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Watcher-In-The-Shadows
I also believe you are falling in with a crowd and wantonly misintrepretating facts and "evidence" to support an idea.

And what's that idea? Controlled demolition? There is no "misinterpreting" these plumes as they've only ever been seen in controlled demolitions and are the direct result of explosives being detonated:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6dab83d90c0f.jpg[/atsimg]

There is no "misinterpreting" WTC7's collapse that was identical to a controlled demolition as history has shown that steel-structured high-rises do not globally collapse due to fires:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a39ae149b0f6.gif[/atsimg]

And there's no "misinterpreting" the CEO of Controlled Demolition, Inc. when he states that it requires a miracle for buildings to collapse straight down due to "fires" when in the past, buildings have only collapsed in that fashion with precisely placed explosives.

Those are the facts that you are misinterpreting to fuel your denial of the facts and to keep from having to believe in "9/11 conspiracy theories".

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by SPreston

Considering that comment was addressing his assertion that buildings ONLY collapse when all the columns are cut precisely? Shift the context all you want, it doesn't shift the context meant.

reply to post by _BoneZ_

We could get lost in an indepth discussion on what you are talking about, and I have before with others with the same responses *and same hostility and insults* each time despite what I may say *don't bother checking different place different name*. So you can imagine how willing I am get into it with you. Seeing as to how your stated views on me factor in *aka rhetoric*.

[edit on 31-5-2009 by Watcher-In-The-Shadows]

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Please guys let's stick to the topic and not attack each other!!!
I have been on a thread that was all of a sudden shut down.
Just with my name, I may be a scary thread killer!

Thanks for staying on target.....

doodydoom peace out!

[edit on 31-5-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

Very rarely do I call it when I see it on here, but I must now.
Nowhere in that post did I see an insult at you.
What is being said is the buildings HAD TO have been brought down
by severing all internal support columns simultaneously.
Otherwise wtc 7 never would have fallen like that.
(thats where all the records were, and the control room was, btw)
Sorry but I appreciate your efforts here anyway.

What if it was both? Planes AND explosions? Why is that so far fetched?
We're only talking the future of americas energy and current way of life!
Why wouldn't that be worth a few(hundred)lives and a couple
aircraft(to some)?
We gave up on any alternative energy sources in the 70's.
THIS is what's behind ALL of this we are talking about!
(I am not trying to justify it all, only asking...what if
it's really just about control of a portion of the worlds energy
one way or another? With the least amount of american casualties)

[edit on 31-5-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by impressme

Typical reaction from someone unwilling to accept the truth.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   

posted by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

Considering that comment was addressing his assertion that buildings ONLY collapse when all the columns are cut precisely? Shift the context all you want, it doesn't shift the context meant.

Oh really? The building on the right is a controlled demolition. The building on the left (WTC7) appears to be a controlled demolition. Fires appeared in WTC7 before the collapse of either tower. How could that have happened?

posted by _BoneZ_

So, since WTC7 had fires deliberately set, then you can also conclude they would deliberately bring the building down as the video evidence suggests.

And if anyone thinks that one of these buildings below fell due to fires and minor, mostly cosmetic damage, then they need to take some physics courses:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a39ae149b0f6.gif[/atsimg]

Buildings do not fall down like that unless every single support column was severed at exactly the same time. Fires don't do that and never will.

There is no evidence that debris from Flight 175 hit WTC7 and started fires. How could those fires have started except being set deliberately? NIST admits a 2.25 second free-fall collapse of WTC7 with the roof lines parallel with the ground. Fires cannot possibly accomplish that.

You are proving the OP of unpatriotic by refusing to use common sense and logic and blindly supporting the 9-11 OFFICIAL STORY despite the evidence at hand.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/73f1b96bb1a4.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 5/31/09 by SPreston]

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Once again you prove how little you are paying attention to what I am saying.......... Good day. Feel free to say whaver you wish about my reasons for leaving though that best feeds your tennaciously stuck to view though.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by GreenBicMan

Do you accept the New York Times?

Lieutenant Rudy Weindler of Ladder Company 40
graphics8.nytimes.com...

Captain Robert Sohmer Ladder 85
graphics8.nytimes.com...

FDNY Captain Ray Goldback
graphics8.nytimes.com...

Deputy Chief Peter Hayden
graphics8.nytimes.com...

Better yet....

The words of the men and women of the FDNY that survived that day.

graphics8.nytimes.com...

Or if the New York Times isnt good enough..

www.firehouse.com...

Good enough for you?

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by dodadoom

Problem is I find the explosive theory far fetched and not realistic *again an researched and critically thought opinion of my own it is within the realm of possibility I am wrong*. I have my reasons and have debated them ad nausum before only to have my arguments intentionally distorted or ignored peicemeal. I do agree that Bush and Co are duplicent to a degree in the events that unfolded that day. But not to the extent that others do.
I came to this thread to address the argument in the OP that because I disagreed with you guys I am a unpatriotic, ignorant/stupid, uncaring monster of a sheeple.

And with that I do wish you a heartfelt good day. *as opposed to the sarcastic one expressed to another individual earlier*

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

We are not discussing NIST. We are discussing the men and women of the FDNY that were there and saw the damage to WTC 7 that day.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Lets see, we had men in suits helping pick up United 232 in Sioux City, my collegues in the Iowa Air Guard thought it was funny that they were wearing suits...well they did take off their jackets...... The SH-60B that slammed into the ground at my base in 1991, same thing, except they were NIS agents......

Come to think of it, the ONLY aircraft accident in which I havent seen suits running around picking up wreckage, was the AH-58D from one of the ships in my task group crashed into the Persian Gulf in 1988........

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Now, locate the photos that show the lower ten or so stories of WTC 7, where the trusses to support the building over the ConEd substation were damaged. You know, the trusses that basically supported the majority of the building.....

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by brad james

Um no, we dont "know" that. As has been stated on numerous occasions on ATS, the "live" terrorists, were ALL matters of either misspelled names OR incorrect middle names.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by dodadoom

To wax all quotational here is a few quotes from my favorite show *Babylon 5* that describe my views nicely.

Delenn: [to Neroon] Yes, we've disagreed, even fought, but I would rather have someone who opposed me out of an honest belief in the rightness of his cause than someone who is always on my side because it was expected and required.

Delenn: I've questioned your judgment, your wisdom, your temperament, but never your loyalty.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

No ...actually we are questioning the PATROTISM of those that believe the 911 comission report.

If one is closed minded to the point NOT to admit that there are many unanswered questions and unexplained physical impossibilities involved in the event, then, I question one's motives and also one's compassion for lives lost.

Be a TRUE AMERICAN and make sure that YOUR COUNTRY is not being manipulated or duped. To "bleed Red, White and Blue" is to stand for nothing more than Truth and Justice.

In the case of 911, IMO, we have neither....and THAT I find UN-American.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by sayiamu

And I question the sanity of people who believe some of the crap that comes from the "truther" community.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
...the words patriotic and unpatriotic have been thrown around so much and used in so many different ways that they no longer mean anything... same goes for democrat, republican, liberal, conservative...

...about 09.11.01 - i have lots of questions but heres just a few...

...concerning all four planes involved in that day's events - what happened to their jet turbines?...

...concerning the 757 that flew into the pentagon - why wasnt the grass in front of the pentagon scorched and/or torn up?... seems like it would be in order for a big-bellied aircraft to achieve the entry that was shown...

...concerning the flight downed near shanksville pa - it's impact didnt make a big enough hole for that size aircraft... all of the debris shouldve heavily littered the area but, oddly, it was an extremely clean site... it was reported that the explosion on impact was so significant that all the debris was incinerated, melted into nothing - but - miraculously, an identification card of one of the alleged hijackers was found in near perfect condition... how could that happen?...

...with every other significant plane crash, the debris is taken to a warehouse where its reassembled to determine what happened... i've never heard or read that this protocol was followed with the 911 planes... why is that?... did i miss the report?...

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   

...concerning the flight downed near shanksville pa - it's impact didnt make a big enough hole for that size aircraft... all of the debris shouldve heavily littered the area but, oddly, it was an extremely clean site... it was reported that the explosion on impact was so significant that all the debris was incinerated, melted into nothing - but - miraculously, an identification card of one of the alleged hijackers was found in near perfect condition... how could that happen?...

Plenty of debris was found...mostly very small pieces. And about the ID, there were several driver's licenses/IDs found in the wreckage.

As for the reconstruction, that is done when they need to try to figure out why an airplane crashed. On 9/11, it was pretty evident why they crashed.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Wyn Hawks

yes ...questions abound ... and go on and on...

but if you ask the MSM ..you are labeled a "loon" ..or a "crackpot" ..or ...the DOOZY OF THEM ALL .......... NOT A PATRIOT....

wow ...it just carries so much weight with people ... THAT I find somewhat insane ....

"I love my country so much that ... I will go along with whatever my government tells me ... without question ... without independent thought.... I'm afraid to dissent for fear of my country breaking up with me and taking its engagement ring back!" ....

911 was orchestrated in order to fuel a Patriotic mindset that would allow the ptb to strip the people of the very rights that make the country great..

ironic huh? .... who is the Patriot then? those that blindly follow the systematic removal of the citizen's rights due to an event that has a myriad of unanswered and unexplainable questions? .

..or ...is the true Patriot the one that stands up and asks these questions and holds its government to task in order to honor and preserve the ideals and documents that the country is founded on?

VIVA LA IGNORANCE MOVEMENT .... brought to you by your friends at the Main Stream Media ... "Were watching out for you" ...snicker

[edit on 31-5-2009 by sayiamu]

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join