It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are 9/11 Official Story Proponents Really the Unpatriotic?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by GreenBicMan

And when they grab a kid, or a little old lady or a flight attendant and put the boxcutter to their throat...still going to be all macho are you? Absent a direct threat to your life...what gives YOU the right to decide if someone else lives or dies?

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
And when they grab a kid, or a little old lady or a flight attendant and put the boxcutter to their throat...still going to be all macho are you? Absent a direct threat to your life...what gives YOU the right to decide if someone else lives or dies?

Spare the morality lesson, Swampfox.

Better yet, write a script for it and produce a movie about it.

No one, including so called 'patriots' would not know how they would react until it happened to them.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

Try following the frigging conversation for once....yes I know that would be a new one for you. I was asked what I would do, and someone seems to think he could deliver a military style kick to the head (whatever that is) and end any hijacking.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

I said YOU SHOULD DELIVER A MILITARY STYLE KICK TO THE FACE

You are in the military, I am just a civilian.

But I can say I wouldnt sit there and piss myself when 3 guys weighing a total of 400 lbs had 4 inch boxcutters in their possession.

No way man

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Thats a very tough call..

I wouldnt know what to do until put in that position of course, every circumstance is different.

Do you know that is what happened?

I doubt any of that even happened anyways, but thats just my opinion of course.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
Fine, come on over to my base and express those opinions.

All your base are belong to us. (AYBABTU)

upload.wikimedia.org...

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Im still trying to figure out what a military style kick to the head is...

However, I do know that trying to kick someone in the head in a confined space like an airliner is pretty dumb.

But I got it...you would charge the hijackers all by yourself and get killed..

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by rhunter

Now, why does my computer play the Twilight Zone music when I look at your post......

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Yeah, i am chuck norris actually, i would dominate that plane..

Dont take away from this thread my friend..

I said if it was you you should give a kick to the face (not literally, obviously) but you could have beat some ass with a duffel bag from an overhead compartment and some sort of death move or something... you are in the military, you should know how to beat someone down

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreenBicMan

I said if it was you you should give a kick to the face (not literally, obviously) but you could have beat some ass with a duffel bag from an overhead compartment and some sort of death move or something... you are in the military, you should know how to beat someone down

Gotta hand it to you...you are entertaining.

To answer the question, yes, I do know how to beat someone down. I also know that an airliner is a poor choice for a battlefield.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   

So is dying in one regardless

(again hindsight 20/20)

______________________________-

Ill ask you again though,

Do you believe 100% the story fed to you by the MSM and the .gov?

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   

"the story fed to me". Now there's the rub. The story wasn't fed to me. Are there a couple things I have issues with, yep. Do they change the overall story...nope.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   

...flight attendant and put the boxcutter to their throat....

Could you please possibly enlighten us as to where the information regarding boxcutters came from? Could you then explain how this knowledge could have realistically come to light? Remember that all physical evidence would have burned in the special fires (save a headscarf and a few crucial incriminating passports). My point is that the whole boxcutter idea is a part of the official story and has never been corroborated. Did this information come from the magic cell-phone calls?

When the Shrub boys made their "Your either with us, or you are one of them" type remarks, it was bought hook line and sinker by everyone who buys everything they said hook line and sinker. More than you'd imagine. Beats the heck out of having to think for themselves.

I'm not "one of them", but I find the official story too full of coincidences and holes.

I'm working on logic, common sense, physics, and the never ending search for truth. If somebody says "because I said so" it's just not good enough for me. Does that make me unpatriotic? Of course not.

I have nothing but respect for the men and women in uniform, but I don't have to believe or like the lies that send them into harms way.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Badgered1

...flight attendant and put the boxcutter to their throat....

Could you please possibly enlighten us as to where the information regarding boxcutters came from?

It looks like the exhibits were recently taken down from the RCFP website, but have a look here:

www.vaed.uscourts.gov...

www.vaed.uscourts.gov...

Now the question is- what happened to all the "flaming jet fuel" and why didn't it do much to this yellow boxcutter or that snazzy red bandana?

eta: Bandana
www.vaed.uscourts.gov...

[edit on 30-5-2009 by rhunter]

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   

So there are things that seem suspicious to you..

But that doesnt make you wonder?

That doesnt seem right to me

What do you think seems suspicious??

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Badgered1

Could you please follow the conversation as well? Someone was discussing how they would jump all over hijackers armed with boxcutters.

As for the "magic" cell phone calls, I am going to guess that you do not know that:

1. The majority of the calls came from Airfones, not cell phones.
2. The cell phone calls from Flight 93 that did make it through, were at times when the jet was flying low enough that the taller cell towers you find in rural areas could capture the calls, and that those same calls terminated when the jet climbed higher.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreenBicMan
So there are things that seem suspicious to you..

But that doesnt make you wonder?

That doesnt seem right to me

What do you think seems suspicious??

Actually, Swampfox is a real stickler about evidence and chains of custody.

See here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   

No, I said there were a couple things I have issues with. But the majority of those relate to my intense dislike of reporters and the majority of the media and the conduct of certain politicians (and no, George Bush and Dick Cheney arent in that group)

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by rhunter

And yet another poster proves themselves incapable of following a complete conversation

[edit on 30-5-2009 by Swampfox46_1999]

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   

So....

You believe WTC 7 fell because of "structural damage"?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join