It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of New World Order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Proof of the New World Order, from the words of the elite themselves.

Here is a video that I have recently come across but haven't seen on ATS.

It begins with Walter Cronkite receiving the World Governance Award from the World Federalist Association. He gives an acceptance speech in which he literally admits that there is a plan for world government, that he is a part of it, that he has spun the news in favor of it, and that he is proud.

Then, Hillary Clinton gives another speech congratulating him.

After that it is various elites talking about the New World Order. Watchit!

Google Video Link

Here's some interesting passages [not from the video] from the mouths of the elite themselves:

The technotronic era involves the gradual appearance of a more controlled society. Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen and maintain up-to-date complete files containing even the most personal information about the citizen. These files will be subject to instantaneous retrieval by the authorities.

-Brzezinski [NSA Master, CFR, Trilateral, AND Bilderberger] in his book, BETWEEN TWO AGES [notice name of book]

For more than a century ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure--one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.

-David Rockefeller, from his auto-biography, Memoirs, chapter 27 pg. 404.

Many now expect the return of their awaited Teacher, whether they call him the Christ, Messiah, the fifth Buddha, Krishna, or the Imam Mahdi. Millions now know that the Teacher who fulfills all these expectations is already living among us.

Maitreya, the World Teacher, has not come alone, but with a group of wise Teachers who have long guided humanity from behind the scenes.

They are returning to the everyday world to help us solve our most critical global problems. Maitreya is not a religious leader, but an educator in the broadest sense.

He is here to inspire us to create a new era based on sharing and justice, so that all may have the basic necessities of life: food, shelter, health care, and education.

His open mission in the world is about to begin. As Maitreya himself has said: 'Soon, now very soon, you will see my face and hear my words.'

www.share-international.org [UN NGO], from front page.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
The fact is that those who have money ALWAYS dominated and controlled this world and always will.

Rich v.s. poor oppression getting more sophisticated as the world population grows, nothing more to it...

NWO is intentionally fabricated imaginary threat by those who suffer from Cold War withdrawal symptoms IMO

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by 5thElement

It's not just oppression, it is specifically the establishment of a one world government, one world culture, and one world religion [based upon theosophy or some form of new age occultism]. It is not just ambiguous general oppression, it is a move towards specifically what I have just listed.

Sure their methods of oppression have become more and more sophisticated but once they reach the goal of world government, culture, and religion, there will not be another chance to act out, because by then it is too late.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by 5thElement
The fact is that those who have money ALWAYS dominated and controlled this world and always will.

Rich v.s. poor oppression getting more sophisticated as the world population grows, nothing more to it...

NWO is intentionally fabricated imaginary threat by those who suffer from Cold War withdrawal symptoms IMO

Uh I am to understand you are contradicting your self. You say a small number of Rich control the vast Majority of the poor. Then you say the NWO is Fabricated (made up not real) threat. New word order is kinda like a metaphor for the Small Rich elite that "control" the majority of the poor. Stamp any name you want on it but that is what it is.

So then that brings me to your first sentence (above) where you say those who have money have always controlled the poor. hmmm your onto something there i think.

Then you say the way in which the Rich suppress the poor is getting more sophisticated. hmmm i would say that is correct. But then you turn around and say the idea of a tiny elite orchestrating to control the entire world is false?

I think you're in Denial.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I havn't got time to view the whole video, I'll try view it when I can. It's interesting to see "New World Order" advocates willingly announcing their intentions in plain sight. I've started a thread here about the United Nations using climate change (carbon taxes) to fund reform of the UN, into a more prominent 'world governance' organization. Any input would be much appreciated.

S & F for you

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bringer
Uh I am to understand you are contradicting your self. You say a small number of Rich control the vast Majority of the poor. Then you say the NWO is Fabricated (made up not real) threat.

Nope, that is not what I said.

I never said small amount of the rich, I said rich and with that I meant all of them, no exception ...

To distract people from the real truth, which is that rich (AKA capitalists in modern times) are in power and controlling the world, the very few of these are labeled as "bad" guys (NWO) which makes the rest of them a "good" guys.

They are all the same

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by 5thElement

Not all rich people are bad, you communist. There are a few key players and organizations to keep your eyes on [for example: CFR, Trilateral Commission, Bilderberg]. Most rich people don't even know about the advent world government and even more don't care.

What we're trying to say is that it is beyond oppression but a conspiracy for world government.

Regular rich people only do low end screwing over of people. The elite rich are so rich that they no longer care about accumulating money and have risen to such prominent positions in the system that they have realized that they are able to manipulate and slowly alter the system in their favor so that they can take advantage of it in pursuit of establishing a world government.

They feel that the course of human history is in their hands and they are the deciders of the future.

In fact, Walter Cronkite even admits this in the video, which I assume you never watched and just jumped to conclusions based upon your preconceived notions about this subject, which is essentially a tragic hyperbole of understatement and generalization.

top topics

join