It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Infiltrated?...By the Taliban, Extreme Muslims, and Communists!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by N3krostatic

Thanks for your support. Like I said I could be completely wrong and I am open to the idea that I am, but I cant even discuss it for all the accusations. Thanks for behaving like an adult.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by wotjaban meefo

I really struggle to see your point of view here, certain theories presented in the your OP as i stated above have been around since you pooped your first poop, so am i to come to the conclusion that these guys have been at it for centuries?

As this line of though should really bring you into the globalist plan of disinformation and distraction, thus the 'Taliban, Extreme Muslims, and Communists!' are infact in on it together and doing all this for the 'NWO' as people say.

I am not saying they are doing it as part of the NWO. I am saying they are joined together to weaken us and destroy our childrens understanding of science, etc.. in order to weaken our country up so they can take it over. They dont want the world just America, because they see us as THE enemy.

I realize the idea of conspiracy has been around for a while. I do think they have been at it for years and this is just one means they use to push their agenda and weaken our minds.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude
It is not that I disagree with them.. that is not the problem. There are lots of things I disagree with, and a lot I agree with. Everyone has opinions and we all know what they say about that.

Hi again,

I would have been Ok if everyone had different opinions but the fact of the matter is that when it comes to certain issues people seem to have the same opinion despite clearly having absolutely no true knowledge ( they have not studied the context by reading a few dozen/hundred books) of the events. We are basically agreeing that there is plenty of well orchestrated propaganda being played out both here and elsewhere despite being on different 'sides' of at least the terrorism issue.

Its really much deeper than that. It appears there is a concentrated effort to replace reality with fiction, and that is dangerous, especially if the enemy is a puppetmaster and you are just the puppet.

Yes, such as the fiction that Iraq were involved in 9-11 or posed a threat to the US of A. Such as the fiction , at least until actual evidence is presented, that the Taliban leadership had knowledge of, helped to plan the 9-11 attacks or sheltered OBL. Why did the US government refuse to share the evidence of OBL's complicity to get some cooperation from the Taliban who wanted no more than to keep hold of the little control they had over Afghanistan? Why did the US national security state refuse to share information with the UN or other agencies of note and then proceeded to bomb a entire country? Why has the 'proof' cited then still not been presented to the rest of the world?

Stellar

[edit on 29-5-2009 by StellarX]

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

I struggle to see how they only want 'america' given the fact that the supposedly same group that supposedly attacked the usa on 9/11 did supposedly infact attack the uk on 7/7 so again i feel your being hypocritically selfish in a sense.

Do you want 'them' to take over america?

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

So I started to dig deeper and really look at the topics posted on ATS. I believe I have unconvered something sinister. ATS has been infiltrated by the enemies of the USA. It could be the Taliban, extreme Muslims, or Communist nations like China or former Soviet Republics whose citizens still hold on to their old beliefs.

See that flag in my avatar?

Its not American.

And while ATS may have a predominently American audience, not all of the posters here are American.

Thats because ATS is a board on the internet which, save for a few countries, is a freely accessible thing across the world.

Oddly, when you have such a freely accessible tool, available to such a wide audience, people show up who have differing opinions on things.

Having a different opinion doesn't make someone a bad person. It just means that they are different. Likewise, having different ideas doesn't make someone a bad person. It just means that they have different ideas from you.

Now....beaing that in mind, heres something that apparently is a bit of a newsflash for you;

America is a country in the world. Yes, its a large country, and yes, a lot of western culture stems from America but - and this is really important - America is not the world.

Likewise, the people of the world, including those in America, sometimes will see things differently to you. This doesn't make them bad people. It simply makes them not you (unsuprisingly)

So, here you are on a messageboard visible to the international community, castigating people with different views, and different opinions, solely because they are different, and not American.

So I'm sorry, but all I see in your OP is a misguided american ego running wild with a "reds under the bed" mentality.

If you expect a board that deals with esoteric subjects, and international politics, and conspiracy theories to solely conform to one, amero-centric view point then you are so far off the beam with your assumption that it borders on being faintly ridiculous.

The world is a big place. Some of us do things differently out here.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

I must offer my suggestion of applause and 72 stars for you sir, excellent way to put things, couldnt have got close to that even if i tried.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by wotjaban meefo

Well let me restate that. They want america first because if we fall most everything will follow. Just look at the world economy at the moment.

I am not denegrating England or any other country. The English people are great and have been an equal partner to America in many undertakings.

My point was not so much that they are going to just take over the world just that they want to weaken us more so than the others because we are a big fish.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Once again. I am not trying to denegrate England or any other country for that matter. Please see my last post before this one for a greater explanation.

I do see that others have different world views and I totally respect that. I am just saying that we are being attacked not by world views for the most part, but ridiculous views meant to drive many people to totally false beliefs about science and/or reality as a whole. I am all for people disagreeing with me, but I am saying when you start crossing over into fantasy world then it could weaken the country and the world.

Maybe to be more clear. If my theory is correct you should also be worried for your country. Since lots of people from your country view sites like this and get their "knowledge" from only the internet or crackpot authors, there is a good chance that your country could fall too, if enough of your people fall into a foolish trap. Its really the whole educated and civilized world that is threatened.

Just look at the Taliban. They want us to have 15th century beliefs. That is what they tried to create in Afghanistan. I am sure you dont want that for your country anymore than I do. Do you really want your fellow citizens believing most of science is a big hoax, and the only guy that knows anything is a guy on youtube, who is in reality either delusional, a prankster, or a scam artist?

So I apologize for focusing this on America, because it trully applies to the free world as a whole. I will try to be less Amerocentric in the future. Thanks for pointing that out to me.

[edit on 5/29/2009 by justsomeboreddude]

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   

I find this particular post to be quite arrogant and ignorant in its nature, if you the usa fall, then you fall, there would be a minor knock on effect that would create a few small, but indeed small problems for us the uk/gb which as we always do, we will rise up out of those problems. If the usa falls, there is no forseable future for your country as a leading western establishment, the usa would in turn become a larger and more dangerous version of mexico bordering on a third world country status.

Im hazarding a guess that you know little about the british empire and that our tentacles are still spread and hold a firm grip on those things they are spread over, including the usa.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Well I am not hear to debate the power of your kingdom. I only meant to say that if America falls a good portion of the world will suffer. Just look at the moment, our economy fell and most of the rest of the worlds crumbled as well. I am not saying we are better than anyone, just that we are large and anything bad that happens to us can have a huge trickle effect on the rest of the world. You know the old saying about which way feces flows.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Holy crap! The OP was right, terrorists just blew up the skunk works board.
This is not a drill people, be on the look out for posts that contain words or phrases like infidel, osama rules, bush sucks, 9/11 was an inside job, this is the language of a terrorist and should not be tolerated.
Threat level Mauve

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   

I feel the only state in this world (given that what i am to mention is NOT a country by my definition) trying to impost 15th century beliefs and laws is the illegal state of Israel, and we the west created that state in the process raping the legitimate state of Palestinian of its land and soveringty (i dont think thats a word but you should get the picture).

As a direct result of the above mentioned and our (the western worlds) continued efforts to STEAL from the middle east what is rightfully theres are you suprised that there are a few bad eggs in the muslim world. Just as there are in my world and your world nef's world and so forth.

This all boils down to nef's post, i would suggest re-reading it a number of times so the points sink in.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Well, as a communist I can assure you, bored, that we in no way have an agenda to destroy you (meaning America), to spread disinformation that makes you magically stupid or to unify with the Taliban to bring about world rule.

Believe me, just because your country may be fighting the Taliban (or Muslims or communists
) the likelihood that those people have agents that are surfing the net looking at super-fringe websites and trying to infiltrate and destroy your beliefs is probably ZERO. Especially if you think they are doing it by the mode you advocate.

People believe wild theories because, well, they do. People have different opinions, beliefs and outlooks because, well, they do. And they can. It's all perfectly legal.

It's positively mind boggling to me that you think these three groups are out to get you. Trust me, we have far better things to do. Well, obviously not me personally, because I am posting here.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   

You said :
... when you start to realize the extent of it and start to really ask the hard questions like why would any grown adult believe in some of these things...then it becomes more obvious.

Sounds like ATS is beginning to 'rock your world' ...

It's scary to wake up from the dream.

Welcome !!

And, as far as the many items enumerated in your OP, I personally consider ALL of them open questions !

( Does this make me a de facto 'Taliban trooper' ? )

( Or just only a 'space cadet' ? )

My personal favorite at the moment is the hollow Earth and moon theory.

There is an amazing amount of anecdotal evidence ( both scientific and otherwise ) to support this 'radical' theory.

Look into it !

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I have noted that most of the anti gun people seem to be from countries that have gun bans.
They are quick to use propaganda but when you look into the facts you fine most to be BS.

Are these people brainwashed or lackeys of the NWO trying to cause trouble here on ATS.

thost protest to much.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Maybe to be more clear. If my theory is correct you should also be worried for your country. Since lots of people from your country view sites like this and get their "knowledge" from only the internet or crackpot authors, there is a good chance that your country could fall too, if enough of your people fall into a foolish trap. Its really the whole educated and civilized world that is threatened.

Once upon a time, there was a man called Nicolaus Copernicus

He had a "crackpot" idea that was ridiculed and laughed at. Indeed, had ATS and America been around in the 1400's he might be one of "those" people to whom you are referring.

His silly notion that the universe didn't revolve around the earth proved to be the foundation of modern astronomy, and is widely believed to have been the start of the modern scientific era.

Of course, looking back with hindsight, what he discovered was fairly obvious. At the time though, it was revolutionary.

If you dismiss what you don't agree with as "crackpot" solely because you don't agree with it, then you may find yourself sitting still while everyone else has moved on around you.

I guess what I'm saying is - in a nutshell - this;

Closed minds never learn.

One of these "crackpots" might solve the world energy crisis, or discover a cure for cancer, build a warp engine or come up with a political system that actually is fair and works to represent the peoples interests instead of the interests of the politician.

If they all get dismissed as "crackpots", we may never find out what they have to say at all - especially if they have no outlet for their thoughts.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   

i do not get offended by words. i find it distasteful when people complain about being offended on the internet. after all its not like you know me, or i know you.

as for the Muslims who blow up when they touch Americans, i didn't know this was a major issue. i've never heard of suicide bombings in America. Now throw an Israeli into the mix, and there may be some fireworks. Like tinder and spark.

And i notice that theres plenty of Muslims IN America, i being one of them. We have not caused any Terror as far as i'm aware, other than the apparently inherent Terror some Caucasians seem to have when looking in our general direction. Yes Caucasians, because those are the only ones whom i actually get looked at like im about to blow the bus up.

i am aware that this "Terror" is manifested due to my psychotic brethern overseas, but every family has a black sheep so to speak.

As for my posting about the topics i have advocated, the only people who seem to have an agenda are those who drop by and call me crazy for positing a hypothesis that there may in fact be more to our "reality" than meets the eye. But they have no agenda, they're just skeptics.

i find that, generally speaking, those who post in topics of that nature tend to be philosophically and intellectually inclined, therefore the more absurd claims are taken in stride and examined. All is possible, but is it probable?

personally, i have no problem if everyone on ATS is an agent and all are spreading dis info and pushing their agendas. Why would it affect me, im an intelligent, open minded, sentient being. if i cannot discern my own truths, then i highly suggest i go back to sleep. If the day comes that i become a gullible sponge, then i will call Morpheus up and ask for the blue pill.

i do not see that day coming.

ciao, i must be off. i have dinner meeting with the annunaki at 8.

love and peace

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   

So you are going to blame the Jews for all the problems in the world. That is perfect. They have done nothing but protect themselves from their neighbors who keep getting there heads kicked in everytime they try to push them off into the sea.

The tone and info in your post seems to support my theory.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by starscape

I am not saying are not correct. I am only seeing if you dig a little deeper into the rabbit hole it appears to be a coordinated attack. I mean we have people on here who try to convince us the government is behind 911 because we didnt really see planes. They want us to believe it was a huge 3D hologram. If that is not an attempt to divide us and make us the mental equivalents of 2 year olds...then what is?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join