It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humanoids every where. Have you seen one ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   
For an interesting read on the various types of humanoids around the universe try the 'Terra Papers' they give Earth history a bit of a different spin and are quite interesting - as far authenticity - I'll leave that up to you

www.freedomdomain.com...

They are available on a number of other sites too.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I will add another Sightings List , it is from the early 50's and onwards.
That is pretty early yet it is not, there are reperted sightings as far back as the old Sumer times.
I will allso add an earlier Post of mine that shows that Roswell werent the first Ufo Crash in the Usa...
Check it out here: Rosswell 1947 Not First UFO crash, Erath 1891.

Im am sure this is related, humanoids and ufo's going back that far..
Thank you all for reading and I'll post more later on. The Truth Is Coming.

The reported beings typically were 3-4.5 feet (0.9-1.4 meters) tall and wore coveralls and round, translucent headgear resembling "diver's helmets." Light beams or other electromagnetic energy from the craft (or from the beings) had effects on animals and frequently paralyzed human witnesses. At the same time, vehicle engines and headlights failed. Some sort of aerial craft, usually round or disc-shaped, was observed.

In the spring and summer of 1955 scattered witnesses throughout the southern and midwestern United States reported sightings of UFO occupants. The most famous case occurred on August 21, 1955, near Kelly, Kentucky. Small beings with large heads and prominent ears besieged a farmhouse for hours shortly after the sighting of a descending UFO. 2 The 1955 U.S. sightings were not much like those in France and Italy the year before. As expressed by highly regarded contemporary investigators, Isabel Davis and Ted Bloecher:

"Most of the European and South American cases described beings associated directly with objects [i.e., apparent craft]; in the United States, the beings' association with an actual UFO was uncertain or even absent altogether. In several cases, the entities displayed details of appearance strikingly similar to some of the foreign humanoid reports— small size, large glowing eyes and clawed hands. In other respects, there were some notable differences; for example, none of the domestic reports described the `diving suits' that were so often reported in the French and Italian cases."

UFO Occupant Sightings

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by johnb

I have read some of the terra papers, and I even heard an interview with him,Morning sky wasnt it ? He sayd he was working on the Next Terra Papers, he have about 7000 pages so far ..

You can listen to him at the Veritas Show hosted by Mel Fabregas..
He has alot of cool guests..
Veritas Show

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
All this time I thought they came here because we had the best swamp gas!

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ReelView

you do know human gas or fart is many degrees superior to swamp gas...

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
About the original post link. There are a lot of "mothman" type sightings from Guerrero, Mexico in that list, all in March 2009. There was a strong earthquake in the zone (6.0 richter), in April the 27th 2009, no victims though.

www.rightpundits.com...

www.oem.com.mx...

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Although the anal probing seems to continue to be a popular point of interest, it tends to serve very little other than to scare people into a false understanding of an ancient phenomena that deserves a much deeper investigative and professional look as we move closer to the final days of our type zero society.

I am currently working on a piece for the ATSNews section that will serve as an in depth look at my own personal experience with an encounter of the third or as I see the fourth kind.

Having spoken of this encounter many times on this forum I will not go into detail yet feel that this will be a clear cut way to examine the questions which need to be answered not only for myself but for anyone wanting to know more about what was said to me during my encounter of which I had no recall only moments afterwards.

Now mind you I was contacted at my home by the National UFO Research foundation and asked if I could explain why there continued to numerous reports of lights above my home in the middle of the night and what I knew about the extraterrestrial presence.

I told them that if they could kindly send me all the information that they had to date that if I had anything to add, I would. They followed up the next morning not with a phone call but at my door where again I told them the same thing.

For years I felt that 'if' I were to say anything that my experiences and encounters would end, that what I knew or didn't know, would also no longer happen for me and that I did not want to have happen.

This amazing journey from the time I was conscious of my connection at around 4 years old has always been a welcome and unexplainable phenomena which has over the years taken many different directions in not only UFO/alien presence in my life, but also paranormal and psychic abilities which come when needed and cannot be reduced to a carnival act.

So this brings me to the last 3 years give or take, when I have made the decission to step up to the plate and begin to unlock the keys which I have been granted by powers in this universe I do not claim to be master of buy have a deep and unbinding trust in nonetheless.

My time at ATs began the first part of the final chapters and I have grown immeasurably in strength and courage. It took an incredible amount of that trust I mention above to finally step up and say "yes me too".

And to boldly begin to seek out others of like mind and experience, of others who in their own ways have helped me to take the steps toward knowing that this is indeed an individual journey and that no two people have the same perception of this phenomena.

I was afraid at first, and there were some very strange things that happened either by coincidence or planned when I first began to speak out, odd things like Military helicopters flying over my 5 acre farm for the first time only minutes after posting about my sightings and stories.

Some think that the conspiracy forums are filled with freaks of psychological mutants, unbalanced and just plain ol crazy. For me it takes more courage to stand up to the unknown than to sit in the comfort zones of the accepted norms.

So I guess what I am trying to say here is that I feel proud to be among so many people with amazing stories, with people who have found the courage to openly discuss their little piece of this tremendous unfolding puzzle.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nightchild

Hmmm.. Exactly how was the post "Off topic" as I merely answered the question regarding why they are using probes?

Maybe the post was too graffic for some?

Actually, the post was very on topic.

Again, the reason why the Aliens may use probing, may very well be to increase the Fluid-secretion from the Prostate, thus, enriching the amount of Semen, if it is Genetic Material such as Semen they are after.

[edit on 30-5-2009 by Nightchild]

[edit on 30-5-2009 by Nightchild]

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
" The witness couldn’t move properly, he was not afraid but could not scream or shout either. The entity seemed to ask in a terminology not used in the local dialect, “Hello are you alright?” The witness turned his head away from the creature and just like that was able to get up."

aww man this gives me hope there are some "good" aliens

I wish they would just reveal themselves.. you know decloak,de-morph,land whatever now is the time we need outside help!

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod

Originally posted by exile1981
I have a question that has puzzled me for years. Maybe some one on this list can explain it to me.

Why do the aliens always have a thing for annuses? Is there a scientific reason they need to perform this many probes or is it just some sort of sick joke?

Well there are many reasons they could use a probe for scientific purposes.

They could find out our diet without going into the stomach or small intestines.

They could see the inner workings of our digestive system, because lets face it it connects all the way from your mouth to your anus.

Male prostrate gland is located in that general location.

On a weirder note, it would be a great place to implant nanobots. It would leave no marks and they would have access to every part of us.

Good place for a small alien tactical nuclear weapon.

Mind control device (close to the base of the spine, and a direct tap to the brain)

Can't rule anything out.

[edit on 29-5-2009 by DaMod]

Well, making contact that way is a 100% guarantee humans will use nukes against them any chance given. It's spelled r e v e n g e.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ReelView

Haha
Maybe we do, but 'they' are not letting on , if you know what I mean.
They are keeping the good stuff for them self.....

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar

Some think that the conspiracy forums are filled with freaks of psychological mutants, unbalanced and just plain ol crazy. For me it takes more courage to stand up to the unknown than to sit in the comfort zones of the accepted norms.

So I guess what I am trying to say here is that I feel proud to be among so many people with amazing stories, with people who have found the courage to openly discuss their little piece of this tremendous unfolding puzzle.

I personally am skeptical of much I see here and elsewhere as there are many people with overactive imaginations to the point of being delusional who post online.

The more sincere people get lost in the mass of real but too often imagined stories.

But I'm not dismissive of anything that is honestly reported.

I hope you will continue to share your experiences.

Mike

top topics

<< 1   >>

join