It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humanoids every where. Have you seen one ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I found this site and it has alot of humanoid sightings, and for the year 2009, so many as 27 so far..

Have look at these stories of those who claim that this actually happend..

( Link to Source)

Location. New Paris, Ohio
Date: January 3 2009
Time: 2026
The witness (possibly involved in other encounters) was about ready for bed, letting his dog “Dudley” out for an evening walk. The dog then began barking and used his tail to cover his genitals in fear as he cowered behind the witness. The witness suddenly felt what he would describe as an extreme static charge in the air that seemed to cause droplets of dew to quickly evaporate. Even the frost on the ground turned to steam and he could fee intense heat. This quickly turned his attention towards the tree line in front of him as he heard the same high pitch sound, only this time much more painful. He dropped to his knees and noticed blood dripping from his nose onto the ground. This came to a sudden stop as a warm intense blue/gray light surrounded his body and seemed to have a heavy weight on his back, pushing him to his stomach and making his face lie on the blood from his nose. He woke up shivering and nude in his bed nearly six hours later. “Dudley” seems to have been scared and barking all day. He wouldn’t eat and wouldn’t let the witness touch him. He found scratches on his nose and suffered from migraines all day. During the night he heard the following thoughts in his head, “its ok we are scientists, you will feel pain shortly, and think of it as a study.”

HC addendum
Source: NUFORC
Type: G?
Comments: Apparent unexplored abduction event.

There are 25 cases in between here !!

Location. Lake District, England
Date: May 4 2009
Time: 0130a
After a long day the witness had eventually settled down for the night in his tent at around 2300hrs. He was woken up by a deep humming sound, not loud but really deep so much that it seemed to vibrate through him, the inside of his tent was also lit up by a dim glow. What is most puzzling and very disturbing is that from about that time the witness remembers nothing until dawn on Wednesday morning when he woke up outside his tent stark naked and very cold. His tent and all his clothes had a very strong ‘ozone’ type smell. He only has a vague recollection of being laid face down on something hard and something being pushed into his rectum which was now very sore.

HC addendum
Source: iwasabducted.com...
Type: G?
Comments: Unexplored abduction event?

Here we have some info on the subject of Humanoids.
From this site here : The Humanoid Contact Database

The term "humanoid" means "having human form or characteristics."

The term "close encounter of the third kind" means seeing or coming in contact with an entity of unknown origin. The encounter may or may not be related to the sighting of an unidentified craft.

~#~#~#~#~#~

TYPES OF CE (close encounter) CLASSIFICATIONS:

Type A: When an entity or humanoid is seen inside or on top of an object or unidentified aircraft.
Type B: When an entity or humanoid is seen entering or exiting a UFO.
Type C: When an entity or humanoid is seen in the immediate vicinity of a UFO.
Type D: When an entity or humanoid is seen in the same area where UFOs or unknown objects have been reported.
Type E: When an entity or humanoid is seen alone, without related UFO activity
(Example: bedroom visitation).
Type F: When there is a "psychic" contact between entities or humanoids, but an entity or humanoid is not necessarily seen.
Type G: When there is direct contact or interaction between a witness or witnesses and a humanoid or entity; either involuntary, as a result of a forced abduction, or as a voluntary contact.
Type H: When there is a report of an alleged crash or forced landing of a UFO with recovery of its occupants, or when an anomalous entity is captured or killed either by a witness or military personnel.

'' A humonoid is a hybrid term from Latin humanus "human" and the Greek -oeides expressing likeness. The term was coined in the year of 1918 to refer to fossils considered close to human but not strictly human, including species now classified as Homo such as the Neanderthals.

The term more generally refers to any being whose body structure resembles that of a human, including upright stance and bipedalism. This includes anthropomorphic creatures in mythology as well as humanoid robots, especially in the context of science fiction and fantasy fiction. An android or gynoid is a humanoid robot designed to look like a male or female human, respectively, although the words are frequently perceived to be synonymous. ''

I hope this can help clearify some about the subject of Humanoids..

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Nice explanation, well put, brief, to the point, with good examples. Star and flag.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Great post, S&F
However as a counter I would say that me personally am taking more and more of these recent abduction stories with a grain of salt. Especially with TV, Movies and even MSM pushing more and more alien/abduction/UFO infotainment out there, it's kinda of hard not to be familiar with the subject. But like JKrog said well presented thread, and will definatley look further into what you posted.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I have a question that has puzzled me for years. Maybe some one on this list can explain it to me.

Why do the aliens always have a thing for annuses? Is there a scientific reason they need to perform this many probes or is it just some sort of sick joke?

Seriously though how does this number compare to previous years? Are we up a little or a lot? Looking at these examples it appears as if these sorts of encounters are happining more often recently in urban settings vs. the traditional dark rural road. I wonder if they are setting up labs in cities and hiding in plain site, or are these even aliens or just MIB?

[edit on 29-5-2009 by exile1981]

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by exile1981
I have a question that has puzzled me for years. Maybe some one on this list can explain it to me.

Why do the aliens always have a thing for annuses? Is there a scientific reason they need to perform this many probes or is it just some sort of sick joke?

Well there are many reasons they could use a probe for scientific purposes.

They could find out our diet without going into the stomach or small intestines.

They could see the inner workings of our digestive system, because lets face it it connects all the way from your mouth to your anus.

Male prostrate gland is located in that general location.

On a weirder note, it would be a great place to implant nanobots. It would leave no marks and they would have access to every part of us.

Good place for a small alien tactical nuclear weapon.

Mind control device (close to the base of the spine, and a direct tap to the brain)

Can't rule anything out.

[edit on 29-5-2009 by DaMod]

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by exile1981

Could be so they dont have to cut you open to look inside..
Maybe they take feces samples et cetera...

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   

It has been rumored that they use tissue from the anus, mouth, and tongue for some type of genetic "elixir" they use, they spread it on their skin and absorb the nutrients.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08

It has been rumored that they use tissue from the anus, mouth, and tongue for some type of genetic "elixir" they use, they spread it on their skin and absorb the nutrients.

DEFINITELY sounds rumoured. Sounds like something from David Icke.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Ok I'll accept all of those posibilities. Though the nanite one is creapy.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

I don't listen to Icke, he is crazy IMO, I don't know if anything he says is true or not but I have serious doubts. My information comes from various other sources.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08
"It has been rumored that they use tissue from the anus, mouth, and tongue for some type of genetic "elixir" they use, they spread it on their skin and absorb the nutrients."

Thats what the creepy scientist in the underground labs call 'Lotion'. When the big fight broke out and the humans and aliens weren't on speaking terms they started mutilating cattle for this purpose. They use the glands of the animals and harvest the esscence of the animal so to speak. Their favorite choice for this 'lotion' is actually human children. Read the 'Dulce Papers' for more information on this wierd practice. And David Ike has nothing to do with these rumours at all.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Here is an more funny explaination of the Anus Probing .

Manually probe your anus in advance of an alien abduction. Aliens are less likely to anally probe an anus already under observation.

Keep vigilant on any developments within your anus. Keep a journal detailing discoveries and questions. Be sure the journal is clearly marked "Anal Probe Journal" to avoid confusion.

Ask your doctor about state-of-the-art anal probe technology. However, if your doctor offers to probe you anally, he may be an alien.

If aliens abduct and anally probe you, do not resist. Remain calm and the anal probe will be over in about six to eight Earth hours.

Learn the differences between robot and alien abductions. Robot abductions rarely involve anal probes and often take place in future times.

Take several pictures of your anus for insurance purposes in the event of an alien abduction and anal probe.

Avoid communities such as Wilmington, Delaware, and El Paso, Texas, where alien abductions are common.

Don't let anyone touch your anus.

If someone questions your belief in alien abductions and anal probes, he may be an alien. Call local authorities immediately.

Here is the link if you want to read more. This is Not a serious Site.
-- The Alien Problem --

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
Here is an more funny explaination of the Anus Probing .

Manually probe your anus in advance of an alien abduction. Aliens are less likely to anally probe an anus already under observation.

Keep vigilant on any developments within your anus. Keep a journal detailing discoveries and questions. Be sure the journal is clearly marked "Anal Probe Journal" to avoid confusion.

Ask your doctor about state-of-the-art anal probe technology. However, if your doctor offers to probe you anally, he may be an alien.

If aliens abduct and anally probe you, do not resist. Remain calm and the anal probe will be over in about six to eight Earth hours.

Learn the differences between robot and alien abductions. Robot abductions rarely involve anal probes and often take place in future times.

Take several pictures of your anus for insurance purposes in the event of an alien abduction and anal probe.

Avoid communities such as Wilmington, Delaware, and El Paso, Texas, where alien abductions are common.

Don't let anyone touch your anus.

If someone questions your belief in alien abductions and anal probes, he may be an alien. Call local authorities immediately.

Here is the link if you want to read more. This is Not a serious Site.
-- The Alien Problem --

chembreather you got me laughing hard over your post here. S&F to you. If you can't laugh then whats the point. Next will be hearing that the so called anal aliens are wearing leather and looking for some bend over trade.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
I'm one. We're just like you. We feel, we love, we hurt....just not as much. I`m accused all the time of being stoic. But the real problem is that the average person speaks as of the mind of a sheep, no deep content and I can`t do that.Other than that there is only minor physical differences and mental differences.

[edit on 30-5-2009 by Phenomium]

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by djvexd

Thank you , sweet words, what we all need some times ..

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Eye of Horus

I hope and prays that 'they' aren't 'watching' right now, they might get upset and gonna come and 'show us' anal probing..

'Anal Aliens' AA' , Im going to an AA meeting..

[edit on 30-5-2009 by ChemBreather]

[edit on 30-5-2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Seems to be alot of anal business going on in here.

As far as homos go, Homo-Sapien is earned not given.
Sapience? Seen any lately?

No humanoids around here though if they come with a conscience, I'll listen.

[edit on 30-5-2009 by Perseus Apex]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join