It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Larry Summers Taking Kickbacks From the Banks He's Bailing Out?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Is Larry Summers Taking Kickbacks From the Banks He's Bailing Out?

www.alternet.org

Is Larry Summers taking kickbacks from the banks he’s bailing out?

Last month, a little-known company where Summers served on the board of directors received a $42 million investment from a group of investors, including three banks that Summers, Obama’s effective “economy czar,” has been doling out billions in bailout money to: Goldman Sachs, Citigroup, and Morgan Stanley. The banks invested into the small startup company, Revolution Money, right at the time when Summers was administering the “stress test” to these same banks.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I'm having trouble finding the rights words to express myself, but I'll give it a shot.

These pigs at the top of the economic pyramid are not human. They are pulseless, emotionless, living dead, and they would eat our brains if they were made out of money. They are the Hannibal Lecter class. They make their billions off of humanity's collective misery. They start wars, let people people starve, and fight to keep life saving drugs from the poorest of the poor. They are crippling us all with their corruption. Whew...

Alright, so after getting all that off my chest, you should read the article. It really should be a major scandal. I don't watch much MSM news coverage anymore, so they may or may not be covering it, but I wouldn't hold my breath on it.

www.alternet.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by milesp
These pigs at the top of the economic pyramid are not human. They are pulseless, emotionless, living dead, and they would eat our brains if they were made out of money. They are the Hannibal Lecter class. They make their billions off of humanity's collective misery. They start wars, let people people starve, and fight to keep life saving drugs from the poorest of the poor. They are crippling us all with their corruption. Whew...

Amen to that! This better hit the MSM

-E-

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
[edit on 30-5-2009 by MysterE]

new topics

top topics

join