It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails, Carbon Tax, and Sickness

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Chemtrails, Carbon Tax, and Sickness

snardfarker.ning.com

United States Patent 5,360,162 Mentus November1, 1994 :Method and composition for precipitation of atmospheric water-Abstract A method for precipitating atmospheric water by means of multicomponent aerosols, including iodide based complex multicomponent aerosol compositions. The compositions comprise a solid mass formed by a compacted mixture of silver iodide and the IODIDES, IODATES, and PERIODATES of ALKALI METALS, LEAD, COPPER, BARIUM; AMMONIA, BARIUM CROMATE, and selected oxidizers such as AMMONIUM PERCHLORATE, and FUELS such as POLY-P-PHENYLENE, PHENOL FORMALDEHYDE RESIN, EPOXIE RESIN, an
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
911truth-sherbrooke.org
atomicnewsreview.org
luggnutz.wordpress.com
thenewagelibertytree.ning.com

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
This is my first exposé article on chemtrails, Weather Modification Treaties, and patents with chemical recipies. This will let you know why the environment is so polluted, why rivers, lakes, and animals and life around them suffer. Also this will let you know it is not your fault, or carbon, or just plain living and breathing. It is the "Experts" and "Professors" of this world that decided to play god with tech. Now that they have destroyed everything, they have to blame it on us, kill everything, and start over again. I DON'T THINK SO. EVERY talking head and major media remain EXPOSED as liars and traitors to humanity. This is just part 1, more to come with more treaties and agreements on how we got here, why they deny it all, and how to change your life now!

snardfarker.ning.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I've been taking pictures of these trails all day.
I havent seen much of them lately, but to day it have been bad...

join