It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccins, The W.H.O. , Dr Robertson, and The World

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Vaccins, The W.H.O. , Dr Robertson, and The World

snardfarker.ning.com

Nothing comes but for Jehovah! Even if someone feels they’ve looked and searched and uncovered, it is all for HIS purpose and work for HIM! That being said…

It was on or around the 27th of April when I heard Dr Horowitz’s claims on Jones’s show. The last comments about viruses being released worried me. Mr Jones had built us up to listen to and beleive Dr Horowitz’s statements due to the fact that he had been right about the FBI and the Anthrax enveloppes back at in 2001-2002. But when the Dr mentioned the viruses being released, Mr Jones said he’d have to investigate this fur
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
911truth-sherbrooke .org
atomicnewsreview.org
luggnutz.wordpress.com

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
This is an exposé on Vaccins, The W.H.O. , Dr Robertson, and the plans they have for us all. Spreading sickness for fear and profit. They got caught in Europe in March, so they came and did it over here. This swine flu is nothing compared to what is coming. Chemically weakened viruses don't stay weak. They multiply rapidly in our bodies, just a few generations and they are back strong. But your immune system sees them as freind and not enemy. So when other "Similar" ones show up, your immune system doesn't fight them, it invitesthem in to the party...AND YOU GO DOWN! Must read to understand what is coming and to prepare. Colloidal Silver, Oil of Oregano, garlic, Leeks, hemp oil, coconut oil, NO VACCINS, natural food ( if possible), and lots of prayer to reverse what we can't control ( chemtrails, GMO's, etc.)

snardfarker.ning.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
this is a blog
wrong section mr. zero posts

I am the leader of the NWO!!!!

I am sending you back to Mesopotamia

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I wasn't sure if it was a Jehovah's Witness website or the reincarnation of CT Russell. There is no way I can take this seriously.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by redhead57

I have studied with them during my life. But the ORGINIZATION would not have me nor baptize me. My father has taught me that when you put someone....anyone (besides his son) between you and him, you loose! HE led me to the info. HE gave me the knowledge and intelligence to discern the messages. And since I dedicated the rest of my life to him that day, life has changed for me. And HE and HIS SON baptized me that very minute! My head floods every day with new knowledge.

But when it comes to the documents I quote and found...are some implying they originate from the "Witness Orginization"??? That report is from the witnesses, not the NIBCS? Those news releases and company statements? Boy, I'd say some CRAZY theories are stemming from this! Or could it be you are tripped up by appearences and expectations of the ego!?! Sorry. 4 U! Go back, research. Not from me...OR WITNESSES. THEIR OWN WORDS! Or let the name and messenger fool your lacking heart condition. I say you don't see, you have no sin! You say "I SEE!". Your sin remains!

top topics

join