It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The white man is being oppressed!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Kipling....
If you can keep your head when all about you
are losing theirs and blaming it on you;
If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,
but make allowance for their doubting too;
If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
Or, being lied about, don’t deal in lies,
Or, being hated, don’t give way to hating,

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by maybereal11

I'm not going to bother posting video clips or resources to back up my claim. You would just say that they are repeating lies and dismiss them.

It would just be a waste of my 5 minutes.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by jd140

I'm not going to bother posting video clips or resources to back up my claim. You would just say that they are repeating lies and dismiss them.

The truth survives scrutiny. The truth does not have a liberal, left-wing bias. The above is the response I expected.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by maybereal11

The truth survives scrutiny. The truth does not have a liberal, left-wing bias. The above is the response I expected.

Gloria Steinem- "The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off."

Right now you are irritated. That means you are well on your way to accepting the truth. Just because I'm not going to waste my time trying to prove something to you doesn't mean its not out there.

You are right. The truth doesn't have a liberal, left-wing bias, but the people who see the truth do and will analyze it with that bias.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Right now you are irritated. That means you are well on your way to accepting the truth.

Who are you? Darth Vader?

I research and examine facts. You offer none, just BS. The facts I have examined have led me to conclude that the GOP is willfully lieing about the matter to suit an agenda and that seems to be their MO in recent years. I come to that conclusion by examining BS claims such as these...Which folks like yourself repeat and support despite the truth.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Yep you are right.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Actually it is a thread based on a proven lie as I made clear on that thread.

No, sweetie, you were proven wrong.
It was made clear that she is a member of La Raza.
It was also made clear that no one was sure if she was with the other group.

Her sexist/racist remarks damn her.
You can't wiggle out of that and neither can she.

But those who blindly follow Obama will look the other way simply because she's brown, she's a woman, and because he wants her. (as SCOTUS)

But I expect nothing less than lies from you having seen you continue to champion BS in the face of facts.

Actually, YOU continue on and on ... when YOU have been proven wrong. Kinda sad ... really ...

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Sweetie?....Really Flyers all you had to do was show your femininity to soften me up

Hey -- didn't you take President Obama to task once for refering to a reporter as "sweetie" ?

as far as the La Raza BS...here you go. I sourced Huffington Post because I know how much you love them.

Tancredo's KKK La Raza comment ...crazy BS
www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Sometimes you just have to shake your head in frustration at the Obamatons... "La Raza" literally translates to "The Race" - THAT is as racist as it gets... Darrrrrrr

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Sweetie?....Really Flyers all you had to do was show your femininity to soften me up

It's rare ... but on occasion I do act girly.

Hey -- didn't you take President Obama to task once for refering to a reporter as "sweetie" ?

I'm glad you have a good memory. that's why i said it. Since you loooooooove Mr. Obama so much, I figured you'd appreciate it.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
In Australia when they were drafting racism laws they didn't not consider A white male could be the victom of racism, so the way the law was written a White male by definition of the law can not be the Victom of Racism, the situation pop up when a minority person call a white male a white C###, the white male then called the other person a Black C###, the White Male was charged. didn't hear the end.
A University in Queensland excludes white Males from scholarships, a white male student took them to court but that policy still stands.
The white man is the root of all evils in this PC world, if he dosen't give up his comunity, his money, his women or his power he is a racist, an oppressor, Maybe the white man should go and build his own comunity.
I know in south africa the white man is out of all government jobs, a once wealthy country now faces colapse, the white man fault i suppose.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

"I would hope that a wise ------- -------- with the richness of --- experiences would more often than not reach a better conclusion than a --------- -------who hasn’t lived that life.”

Add any race or sex you want in the blanks and it will be a racist statement period. But its ok if its lord obamas pick. It doesn't matter who he chooses the left wing media and its brainless followers will eat their krap spoon after spoon all the while pointing their finger at W Bush and will NEVER "get it".

Good luck with your little obama cult. Realize there is more than the GOP or obama.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by slicobacon

Add any race or sex you want in the blanks and it will be a racist statement period. But its ok if its lord obamas pick. It doesn't matter who he chooses the left wing media and its brainless followers will eat their krap spoon after spoon all the while pointing their finger at W Bush and will NEVER "get it".

no it's not.

It's only racist because you have lost all other options to fight your liberal nemesis

It's saying that Latina women understand what it's like to be a latina woman more than a white man would understand what it's like to be a latina woman.

It's actually spelled out quite clearly, but ignorance breeds from hate.
You sir, seem to have plenty of both.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Help, help! I'm being oppressed!

Why don't I feel like it?

Everybody had predjudicial views. If not race, then political belief, cultural bias, or intellectualism, or even Cubs vs. White Sox.

What really matters is does she have the experience and intelligence, and can she put herself above her personal beliefs to do the job?

Also, does anyone really think she is Obama's first choice?

It seems to me the strategy for getting someone on SCOTUS for sometime now has been to nominate someone objectionable, let people rant for a while, then withdraw the nomination, and nominate the real choice.

Everybody goes, O this one isn't so bad compared to the first one, and the real nominee goes through.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join