It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jay Leno Announces The Guests for His Final Week

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Jay Leno Announces The Guests for His Final Week

SO, then this farytale ends too, it is like they say: all good things must come to an end .. :shk:

The week of May 25th will be the last week that Jay Leno is the host of "The Tonight Show" -- and ET has the list of his final week of guests!

Monday, May 25: Look for Mel Gibson and Lyle Lovett, who will be making his 25th appearance.

Tuesday, May 26: California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger makes his 25th appearance on the show. He will be joined by country music-great Dwight Yoakam.

Wednesday, May 27: Jay's guests include Wanda Sykes and Sarah McLachlan.

Thursday, May 28: The first guest to appear on the "Tonight Show with Jay Leno" -- comedian Billy Crystal -- returns, as does musical guest Prince.

Friday, May 29: The guests for the last episode of "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" will be announced later this week.

Abc News Video

LOS ANGELES - Jay Leno is finishing his 17-year-run on NBC's “Tonight Show” with a little help from his friends.

The late show host will have a number of noteworthy celebs — including musicians Lyle Lovett and Dwight Yoakam making their respective 25th appearances on the show for his final week of shows, which air from Monday,May 25, to Friday,May 29.

More info at MsNbc

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Wow, seems like only yesterday Johnny was having his last show...man, I'm getting old....

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Hehe, I know, time is taking its toll..
There is another famous guy taking over, cant remember his name atm...

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

I don't know why they are getting so excited about this. Mr Leno is taking over the 9pm CT time slot, and kicking many of the work horse series to lesser times and nights. I predict NBC will get lower ratings than CW after that move.

The network will also have four talk shows a day: Leno, O'Brien, Fallon, and Daly. They will need more people with movies and books to plug to show up.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Wow, seems like only yesterday Johnny was having his last show...man, I'm getting old....

Haha, I was thinking the exact same thing, 17 years? holy cow...

new topics

top topics

join