It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what prime ministers and presidents know 9/11 was a inside job ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I know for the fact 9/11 was talked about a lot at Japanese parliament

but do other prime ministers and presidents know? like Russia , France, Canada, Australia ?

also tony blair knows and the spain primie minster

[edit on 29-5-2009 by dino1989]

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I normally avoid the 9/11 forum because I simply don't know enough about it, however, you have posed a very interesting question.

Do you have any links or transcripts regarding to what extent it was discussed at the Japanese Parliament?

I think that probably no-one outside a closed group of people know exactly what happened, however, I am convinced it was an inside job of some sorts.

We have so many knowledgeable members here that I'm sure someone will post a valuable and useful response to your question.

Again, a transcript of the Japanese discussions would be nice. Do they have a version of Hansard, like we have in the UK?

S&F because I feel it is an interesting question to raise.

Edit to add: I've noticed that you say you 'know' Blair knows. How do you know this? I'm gonna hold off on that star for now...how can you 'know' that? Has he told you he was aware?

Peace,

MGGG

[edit on 29-5-2009 by machinegun_go_go]

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I don't think any world leaders "know" if 9/11 was an inside job.
Some probably think they know, they will see a particular set of evidence and make a presumption, but they will not "know" for certain.

Nobody really knows, everybody has there own personal opinion based on the way our mind works and the information that we see.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Here's one of the transcripts that I found where the Japanese Parliament discusses the validity of the 9/11 proposed cause.

Transcript of 9/11 Japanese Parliament

I think there are surely others than know or have no doubt in their mind that this was an inside job. I'm researching some more, and when I hit something interesting.

Also, I wonder why, with this being such a fresh thread that it's being watched with a close eye by the staff. Hmm...

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Here's another link referring to the same question you're asking.

I think this is a valid topic that should be looked into deeper.

Who Knew?

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
It is relatively well known in the truther community that the former President of Italy believes 9/11 was an inside job:

georgewashington.blogspot.com...

Former President of Italy: 9/11 was an Inside Job
On November 30th, the former President of Italy, Francesco Cossiga, wrote in Italy's largest newspaper:

[Bin Laden supposedly confessed] to the Qaeda September [attack] to the two towers in New York [claiming to be] the author of the attack of the 11, while all the [intelligence services] of America and Europe ... now know well that the disastrous attack has been planned and realized from the CIA American and the Mossad with the aid of the Zionist world in order to put under accusation the Arabic Countries and in order to induce the western powers to take part ... in Iraq [and] Afghanistan.

Mr. Cossiga joins a very long list of top military leaders, intelligence professionals, scientists, structural engineers, architects, members of Congress, 9/11 Commissioners, legal scholars, heroic first responders, family members of 9/11 victims and psychiatrists who question the government's version of 9/11.

The above is a rough translation using Babelfish. Someone who speaks fluent Italian will be able produce a much more accurate translation.

Mr. Cossiga previously stated, in 2001:

The mastermind of the attack must have been a “sophisticated mind, provided with ample means not only to recruit fanatic kamikazes, but also highly specialized personnel. I add one thing: it could not be accomplished without infiltrations in the radar and flight security personnel.” (p. 36-37)

Also more on this here:

prisonplanet.com...

[edit on Fri May 29th 2009 by TrueAmerican]

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Ahmedinejad of Iran has made noises like that.

Hugo Chavez has also implied as much.

The CBC in Canada is famous for the mainstream network clip exposing George Bush's statement to the effect that he saw the first WTC impact on television, the morning of 9/11. I know that doesn't mean the Canadian PM thinks that 9/11 was an inside job but the fact that Canada decided to sit out the Iraq war is a big hint.

I think most of these sorts of people who know, have a vested interest in playing ball with the US, no matter how crazy the game gets.

The Chinese, who took delivery of so much of the WTC steel must know.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I think I saw a video from We Are Change that showed that Jimmy Carter was a 911 truther.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Anyone else?

umm russia? they look like cool guys

top topics

join