It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charges Against 'New Black Panthers' Dropped by Obama Justice Dept.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eight
reply to post by ZindoDoone

Are you saying that it is O'bama's Fault that the justice department dropped this case? There is a certain accusatorial tone to this article’s title.

I have never heard the justice department be referred to any other president except here. It has always been simply said “the Justice Department. So why the ownership?

Don't get me wrong,I think both of those guys should be in jail, and I'm mad also;but you can't blame O'bama for every little things that happens.

[edit on 30-5-2009 by Eight]

Why not? Almost everbody on ATS blamed Bush for everything and still are when he has been out of power for six months, while this racist communist is destroying the country.

[edit on 30-5-2009 by shai hulud]

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Eight

It is Obama's Justice Dept. It wasn't originally under the fingers of presidents but they have all made it a political wing of their own respective administrations! Look what Clinton did when he took office. He shut down over 60 RICO cases that Justice had worked on for over 3 years and were ready to bring to trial with in 6 months, then fired the Federal Prosecutors that were working on those cases. Bush did something very similar. They have all done this for their own political reasons. The administration's of president's bullies Justice to do their bidding even though they have NO legal mandate to do so! Think Janet Reno and Waco!!

Zindo

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ZindoDoone

Waco was disgusting as was the whole Elian Gonzalez incident and the Montana Freemen, Ruby Ridge, etc.

Just as people want to try Bush for crimes against humanity one could easily do the same for Clinton and Reno. Actually that would be an even easier case then Bush and Cheney.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   

shai hulud

Why not? Almost everbody on ATS blamed Bush for everything and still are when he has been out of power for six months, while this racist communist is destroying the country.

[edit on 30-5-2009 by shai hulud]

Yes and it needs to stop. I like O'bama and needless to say I voted for him,but enough is enough.Bush is gone so we have to deal with the now. Continue to blame Bush is going to get very very old.

Muad'Dib

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
The democrats, the "liberals", the progressives are the modern race division merchants- it is their identity politics, their grievance politics their "community action and agitation politics" that fosters this state of affairs

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join