It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An ATS Precognition Experiment

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I have absolutely no precognitive abilities...
but just to play along I will guess
a disturbing new trend in "Nightmares" ... on a global scale...

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Guess what folks! You were ALL wrong.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Studenofhistory

Have another look my friend. I said we would be talking about a highly suspicious air crash. . . Does Air France ring any bells. There's at least halk a dozen threads on it here on ATS.
"Do I win a cigar?"

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Studenofhistory

Dated June third

(CNN) -- The emergence of a purported statement from al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden about U.S. policy in Pakistan as the U.S. president embarks on a major trip to Muslim countries.....
A U.S. counterterrorism official, asked about the statement, said bin Laden "has timed the release of tapes to major events so it is not surprising that he picked this particular week."

www.cnn.com...

Mint predicted this event as well .....tho it didn't quite make the ATS top headlines, it did occur.

Pay up, you owe him/her a cigar.....

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Mintwithahole.

Well technically you missed the target because while there were threads relating to the Air France flight and maybe to the Al Qaeda thing on June 12th, they didn't make it to the TOP threads which is what I was after (see my original post). Having said that, a more flexible interpretation would give you two hits, which is interesting. I'm going to u2u you directly with more comments.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I would love to jump right into a thread like this, as I have in the past! I did a couple of remote viewing experiments on ATS a few years back and it was fun! I Actually learned something from it!

Anyone brave enough to start an experiment like this again, count me in! I won't start one myself though, I just want to "play"

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Okay, let's try this again. I'm asking for predictions of what will be one or more of the TOP four threads (ie. when you click on the TOP link at the top of the page) on June 30th.

Ready...

Get set...

GO!!!

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Well I have to "guess" that....

I suspect that the topic subject in two out of four of the top threads for June 30th on ATS will be:

IRAN
NORTH KOREA

The others topics of the day, although not as popular will be a new crop circle, supposed new pictures of the dark side of the moon or something along those lines, and....ummmm....... several other posts on North Korea.

I suspect that North Korea will be one of the main topics for this entire summer.

*wanders off babbling to himself about swiss cheese and happy cows*

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I'm going to set up a new thread for the June 30th test to get more visibility.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
That's pretty fantastic stuff from Mint. WOW.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
These are the top threads for June 12, 2009:
Micheal Jackson in the news
13 days later

Someone puts an attempt on Obama's life
they tried

Another plane crash probably NW USA(Seattle or near there)

still waiting maybe July12th.

And the DTV sattellite changeover(Obviously)
Okay that was wrong....

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

Yeah, I remembered your Jackson prediction and came back to post about it just now.

pretty remarkable although he was scheduled to do like 50 shows in Europe right around now.

You may have something......

top topics

<< 1   >>

join