It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An ATS Precognition Experiment

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I'm asking anyone, who has or suspects that they have, precognitive abilities to post their impressions of what the top ATS thread(s) will be two weeks from today (June 12th)

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
The top thread for June 12 2009 will be related to DTV; The transition of TV to Digital Broadcasting.

link   
The top thread for June 12 2009 will be related to DTV; The transition of TV to Digital Broadcasting.

link   

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Ailen landing, or North Korea destroys South Korea.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
OK, I'll bite.....

Earthquake(s) will figure prominently in the topics in the next two weeks.....I'll even go so far as saying North America....

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Do not ever take part in these things, governments are always trying to find anyone they can use.

Do not ever fall into these threads, trying to talk about anything that the government may get on you. They try to find anyone they can use, and your life is gone.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
In this order.

Acorn
Sotomayor
Economy
Hurricane

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Global economy crash
a personal crisis with obama, not presidential related
american auto market
north korea declares war on someone

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Foreign sellers of the USD hyper-accelerate and Obama and Co. remain silent. The stock markets around the world panic.

Bush and Cheney are implicated in several human rights cases and charges are imminent.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Studenofhistory

Although it won't be a top ATS thread, Ernest Borgnine will die of natural causes within then next 2 weeks.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Okay, here we go. I think we'll all be talking about a highly suspicious plane crash and a new tape preporting to be from our old friend, Osama bin Laden.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Studenofhistory

Ok I will give this a try, either about an asteroid/comet or something strange going on with flowering plants/insects.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Hi uhmm I need you to email me at fantazingymail.com cause I don't have enough post to u2u yet.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Probably someone with a picture of loch ness/ the yetty or bogey man. The picture will be coming from a friend who has proof

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
These are the top threads for June 12, 2009:
Micheal Jackson in the news
Someone puts an attempt on Obama's life
Another plane crash probably NW USA(Seattle or near there)
And the DTV sattellite changeover(Obviously)

Okay...here's a note if the government agencies want me, Please U2U me, I would love to get some of those enhancement drugs You guys got to better my abilities.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I have precognition.....

Next week there will be another Precognition Experiment on ATS.
and another one with an experiment on remote viewing.

[edit on 1-6-2009 by whaaa]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mintwithahole.
Okay, here we go. I think we'll all be talking about a highly suspicious plane crash and a new tape preporting to be from our old friend, Osama bin Laden.

This one, above, posted on the 29th, caught my eye....
Suspicious plane crash?
It isn't the 12th of June yet and seems there's lots of time for Bin Laden to chirp up....

I have no predictions to contribute but was interested when I saw this one. That's all.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I'm not psychic. I'm merely curious.

There will be stories about the youngest son of Kim Jong Il, and rumors of Kim's failing health. In the UFO forums there will be plenty of talk about the Denver conference. I think that there will be an unexpected surprise from the south as well; it'll be something people had been expecting, but had simply forgotten about over the years. Who knows? Maybe I'll get lucky and Castro will start peace talks.

You see, the key to getting this right is being vague enough that someone will believe you no matter what you say. That, or you could just keep throwing darts until something sticks.
I'm hoping that in two weeks my opinion will have changed.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join