It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life Size Whale!! Really Interesting!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
www.wdcs.co.uk...

I came across this and it blew my mind! i Couldnt believe how big these things are! now i know ofcourse
have a look guys, its truly amazing and give some good information on whales and such!! peace and love

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
That's pretty cool! I'd hate to have him fall on me, that's for sure!

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Renegade Icelandic whalers slaughtered their first whale of the season at 22:40 GMT on May 26th, 2009.

The Icelandic whalers are targeting endangered fins in blatant violation of the global moratorium on commercial whaling and in defiance of the regulations of the Convention on the International Trade in Endangered Species (CITES).

Iceland is one of the world's three criminal whaling nations. This axis of brutality and eco-crime includes Japan, Norway, and Iceland.

Icelandic Harpoon Illegally Kills Its First Whale for 2009

And so the northern whale slaughter season begins.

[edit on 29-5-2009 by ivycutler]

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
that is really cool!

i didn't know what the heck you were talking about at first, but i know i'm gonna be passing this link around today!

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
awesome link.
i hope icelend's extraction is balanced in some way. they do get a right as an indigenous people to the region, but within reason.

awesome link!
i like how they have the flash animation set to the eyes.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Wonderful! This was really an awesome interactive site
thanks a bunch for finding and posting it.
Made me feel very "upclose and personal"

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I was once on a 50' catamaran in the Santa Barbara channel on a whale watching charter. We were at sail, and the cat was fiberglass, so little noise in the water. A blue whale swam alongside for a while and turned on it's side as it swam. It dwarfed the boat.

Now, I cannot be 100% sure I'm not just imagining the whale's side of the story, but we made eye contact. The most profound moment of my life. They're intelligent, and they are beautiful.

top topics

join