It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm back!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Just a little note to say I'm back. I'm probably gonna use the Hamilton account when I post here, as soon as it's been fixed. But greetings everyone! And a greetings to William et co who finally decided to allow me posting priviledges. Wonder how long it'll last until they kick me out again

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I'll give you a little tip to improve your longevity here at ATS...

Don't do something that would warrant a warning or banning.

All in good fun, though.

But yes, welcome back. Hopefully you'll contribute to the environment in a good way. it's good to have a veteran back again.

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Well, thanx! Good to be back. However I doubt I'll be posting much, since I have found another board which is much more open to notsosquare personalities like myself. It must be allowed to have a bad day without risking being banned. But new sheets, new colors, a brand new day. Cheers.

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 06:43 AM
link   
In my new cloathes. And just to make it all a little emperorish, I hereby show you that I, Hamilton, is the exact same person as Mikromarius. Mmmmkay?

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Hello mikromarius. I thought I'd post here because I just got back too.

I was away at Danvers. Had aaaaall kinds of things to straighten out. Now I'm as good as gold. Hhahaha!

Nice to be back. Oh my gosh this place has grown!

I have to relearn it all over again.

(Joke. About the Danvers. Hahaa. I said because last time I was here, some folks haha, actually thought I was posting from a Mental Hospital. I used the name of that place BECAUSE "Session 9" is one of my favorite movies. As is "The Ring", where I got my name from. And by the way, The Danvers Asylum has been closed for many years. Thats the scene of the movie.)

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 08:44 PM
link   
OMG.

It's Mikromarius-Hamilton-Stephanos, followed by the God Of Mischief AND SamaraMorgueAnn on a coherent day!!!

Runs for cover.

[Edited on 1-5-2004 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Why thank-you MaskedAvatar. It's nice to be baaack.

I got kicked out of a few different places all over the map. And so I got to thinking, hm, where haven't I got kicked out at? And boom! This place came to mind!

This time I'm here to learn!

Nice to see all of you fun people again!

[Edited on 5/1/2004 by SamaraMorgueAnn]

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 09:19 PM
link   
LMAO @ MA

Hey Mikromarius/Hamilton .. your personality certainly isn't square. It's been fun getting to know you on TSC and welcome back to ATS.

Oh my, I remember SMA .. she wasn't so square either .. lol

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Welcome back Hamilton. Don't go crazy this time.

I don't know if you've seen this yet. www.abovetopsecret.com...

[Edited on 5/1/04 by NotTooHappy]

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Why thank-you MessedUpAnnie!

I remember you too! We joined at about the same time there last year. I distinctly remember the first post I posted in which you had started! Still, can't say I have a photographic memory.

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hamilton
In my new cloathes. And just to make it all a little emperorish, I hereby show you that I, Hamilton, is the exact same person as Mikromarius. Mmmmkay?

Didn't you mean to say 'cloak'thes'?

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 09:49 PM
link   
HELLO, IM HAVING A LOOK AROUND TOO!

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 11:46 PM
link   
After having communicated with you in the Secret Societies section...Who really, ARE you??? The Blade Runner...hm...interesting.

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I was bit by a duck once, true story.

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Tell me more! Sounds FASCINATING !

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 12:00 AM
link   
haha i see your using that avatar from that site i found on a random google search..

Mua is claiming the discovery...bah

Anyway talking of ducks I dont think anybody has ever answered the question about a ducks quack not echoing...

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 12:01 AM
link   
How come it shows you're offline?

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I want my ps2, TBR

wonder who is giving out the xbox, Buddha?

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 02:15 AM
link   
NEO, Where are you NEO?

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Welcome back Mikromarius/Hamilton dude. Where are you? Miss your incredible insite ond deep comments that noone except yourself and a handful of other people understands. You are the only one I know who are able to calculate the number of the Beast only using a single bible verse and the fact that humans have 37 [piiiip!] in their [piiiip!]. Great! See ya!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join