It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aurora vapour trail photo

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlnilamOmega

Originally posted by jcbenson
Hello,

I'm a new member. At the weekend I took some photos of what I think were Pulse Wave Detonation trails from an aircraft (wiltshire, UK). The area had been previously monitored by a stealth fighter that was visible from the ground for a period of upto an hour. The photos I have are far better than the current one doing the rounds around the internet - as you would expect the trail lasts for miles and is a straight line.

Can I post it up here for people to give me their opinions on whether it is or it isn't? Its very clearly a donut-on-a-rope straight line trail. Interestingly, the trail also turns into a straight black line at one point (at the start or the end? I couldnt tell the direction it was travelling). The trail lasted for just a few minutes.

We have RAF Fairford US air force base just a few miles away, and the UK's secret base nearby also.

Comments?

for the love of god post this photo(s) of yours. if you need instructions on doing so, I'd be very happy to assist.

theres a nice little upload center that you can find in the tab near the top of this page that says "membercenter (u2U)"

This morning while walking my dog, I noticed a contrail with the donuts on a rope signature. I live in NV, just outside of Reno. I tried to upload the pic but I only have now, four posts and I need 25. So, I can't upload the pic. Seems like a stupid rule...

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Vanguard

---
Last weekend, I saw & photographed two contrails that looked liked the purported "PDWE" contrails. Unfortunately, they were produced by commercial airliners that appeared to be flying at roughly the same altitude.

jlmB70

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by straightedge.73

Put your pics on photobucket (or similar) and you can put them straight on here. I never upload and I post loads of pics,

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Great! Another troll posting absolute proof, but drags it out for attention and then finally disappears without posting anything!

Seen this a hundred times here, watch and see if it's true!

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by waynos
reply to post by straightedge.73

Put your pics on and you can put them straight on here. I never upload and I post loads of pics,

It seems like there's a problem with that. Go read some older threads where pics were posted to photobucket (or similar) and often the pics are gone. I've never seen that happen to pics uploaded to ATS, not yet anyway.

Originally posted by ArcAngel
Great! Another troll posting absolute proof, but drags it out for attention and then finally disappears without posting anything!

Seen this a hundred times here, watch and see if it's true!

Yeah I'm sure they saw something but it is disappointing when people are long on talk and short on action like posting the photos they talk about.

Originally posted by Shugo

Originally posted by intensity
I see contrails like that all the time

Then you must be very special. Cause I NEVER see these kind of contrails.

I'm curious about the posts saying commercial airliners can make donuts on a rope contrails. I suppose it may be possible with certain types of vortices but I've personally never seen it.

Originally posted by intensity
Third, a PWDE to be effective would have to fire 80 times a second, all you calculator geeks can figure out how many donuts that would be in a mile at Mach 3 if you hypothesis is correct.

That would be a pulse roughly every 33 feet or 10 meters, something like that? Did I get that right? And I'm not sure it has to be 80 times a second, I assume different designs can use different frequencies, or maybe even one design could have a variable frequency.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join