It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

STS-75 NASA UFOs From Nowhere!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Here is a video NASA would rather you not see - A video containing UFOs which cannot be accounted for by prosaic explanations:

NASA UFOs from nowhere!

(This video has been provided by the Martyn Stubbs UFO Archives; released Feb 27, 2009)

STS-75 the mission where the Tether Incident occurred, and which carried the Tether Optical Experiment Camera system...)

*The action really starts at 2:25 - with multiple UFOs appearing and entering the frame from multiple directions and speeds.

*At 3:13 an object enters the right side of the screen before maneuvering upwards and off-screen and away from the earth - Absent any external force. (There goes the 'thruster hypothesis'...
)

*Most of these objects are traveling around 18 000 miles per hour, just to keep pace with the shuttle (ahead of it actually
). The changes in direction and velocity of these UFOs can also not be accounted for by thrusters...

*Until 4:15 the camera is facing forwards, and everything before that point is in front of the shuttle. Only as the camera moves at 4:15 can parallax even be considered as a viable hypothesis. But all the UFO action happens before that point anyways.

Enjoy!

[edit on 29-5-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Very nice indeed. How wonderful if one, just one of these astronauts would come forward and give us a truthful account of what they have seen. Then again I could hope a money tree grows in the back yard!

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by redhead57

I want all the testimony from astronauts I can get - but I certainly wouldn't expect them to open themselves up for attack because they chose to say what they saw.

However, if that testimony also included photos or video of the event; well, that would be nice

*For instance if an astronaut from this mission was to come forward and tell us about how the shuttle was surrounded by gigantic luminescent UFOs which swarmed the tether - well, that would go great with the video we have of the event.

Mr. Stubbs has recently released a newer, longer and uncut version of the Tether UFO incident - see below:

(There certainly were alot of UFOs recorded during STS-75
)

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
Here is a video NASA would rather you not see - A video containing UFOs which cannot be accounted for by prosaic explanations:

You're just making this up about what NASA "wants", right? To make you feel knowledgeable and powerful, right? All make-believe, sorry to tell you...

NASA UFOs from nowhere!

(This video has been provided by the Martyn Stubbs UFO Archives.

STS-75 the mission where the Tether Incident occurred, and which carried the Tether Optical Experiment Camera system...)

*The action really starts at 2:25 - with multiple UFOs appearing and entering the frame from multiple directions and speeds.

As you watch the horizon on the right, you see it gradually brightening.

This bizarre space phenomenon is called "s-u-n-r-i-s-e".

Once the shuttle and nearby objects emerge from earth's shadow, they become, in NASA jargon, S-U-N-L-I-T. They are now visible to the visible-light cameras in the payload bay.

*At 3:15 an object enters the right side of the screen before maneuvering upwards and off-screen and away from the earth - Absent any external force. (There goes the 'thruster hypothesis'...
)

Since neither Martyn nor Exubie provide the date/time of the video -- deliberately withholding it?? -- the thruster activity is unknown. And since it's unknown, Exubie can simply imagine there must be none, and state that as a "fact".

*Most of these objects are traveling around 18 000 miles per hour, just to keep pace with the shuttle (ahead of it actually
). The changes in direction and velocity of these UFOs can also not be accounted for by thrusters...

Yes, the particles are traveling the same velocity as the shuttle since they recently broke off of it, with minor speed variations -- feet per second or less -- that give high angular rates at close range.

*Until 4:15 the camera is facing forwards, and everything before that point is in front of the shuttle.

This is a good trick since you can see stars dropping down to the horizon and vanishing. This is a clue that the shuttle's motion is AWAY from the point of starsetting, so the particles seen in that direction are behind the shuttle in its orbital motion.

Only as the camera moves at 4:15 can parallax even be considered as a viable hypothesis. But all the UFO action happens before that point anyways.

Let's start some brain action here and ask what the video actually shows -- you can make some deductions based on star motion -- and then see if there were any thrusters firing (for that, you need the date/time, which Martyn refuses to reveal -- possibly to forestall any such investigation).

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   

I want all the testimony from astronauts I can get - but I certainly wouldn't expect them to open themselves up for attack because they chose to say what they saw.

However, if that testimony also included photos or video of the event; well, that would be nice

Astronauts from this mission HAVE come forward to describe these scenes, Exubie. Why are you pretending they haven't? Don't like their testimony? Trying to conceal it from new readers on these threads?

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by redhead57
Very nice indeed. How wonderful if one, just one of these astronauts would come forward and give us a truthful account of what they have seen. Then again I could hope a money tree grows in the back yard!

Better yet, What if a professional NASA debunker showed up on this thread less than two hours after it was made and the video posted on ATS...

That would probably make you even more suspicious of the video's contents?

...Especially if even he can't manage to debunk the video's contents

Edit: Looks like one is already here. Enjoy the video

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

I love all the NASA footage for the simple fact that, it is straight from the horses mouth. The same mouth that denies everything and explains it all as debris, ice and the plethora of other excuses.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
How is it possible to complain both that there ARE no prosaic explanations, and that the prosaic explanations are offered TOO QUICKLY?

The question is -- why aren't the explanatory comments by STS-75 crewmen and Mission Control personnel even acknowledged to exist?

Why the pretense that NASA never responds to such stories?

And why the absence of date/time information on the posted videos that would allow anyone -- should anyone be interested -- to dig more deeply into the video's context and circumstances, possibly leading to a prosaic explanation [but isn't that really thr answer to the question?]?

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb
I love all the NASA footage for the simple fact that, it is straight from the horses mouth. ...

The footage is genuine. The packaging of it on youtube is from the other end.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

Greetings Jimbo,

Four posts in and you still haven't been able to identify any of the objects or provide any external-source documentation.

You should start with the UFO that enters the screen at 3:15 and speeds away, absent any external force - after changing direction, and velocity...

...Debunk that one.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
yada yada

[edit on 29-5-2009 by warrenb]

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Four posts in and you still haven't been able to identify any of the objects or provide any external-source documentation.

Give me the date and time of the video, I'll go look it up and report back

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   

I loath handing stuff to people on a sliver platter when they are too lazy to find the information for themselves but sometimes people need a little push in the right direction from simple lack of knowing how to work with the "web".

What you do is go to www.google.com... and type "STS-75 NASA"
and wow look at that, 297,000+ results

science.ksc.nasa.gov...

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Okay here are my thoughts on the video:

Right at about 2:39, look just at the top right corner of the screen. You will notice an object moving slightly faster and in a different direction compared to the rest of the apparent junk occupying most of this particular sequence. That is unidentified number one as far as I am concerned.

At 2:48, an object comes zipping right across the center of the FOV. It could be a meteor, but it seems slower to me than the speed of a meteor, not sure, so I make no claim there.

I agree with exuberant, at 3:13 an interesting object pops up heading upwards. Which is the only apparent object heading upwards, which leads me to believe that it could be something very different than the rest of the apparent junk floating by in the FOV.

And of course the finale involves an ambiguous object clearly traversing at high speed just as the camera moves downward.

Regards,

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb

I loath handing stuff to people on a sliver platter when they are too lazy to find the information for themselves but sometimes people need a little push in the right direction from simple lack of knowing how to work with the "web".

What you do is go to www.google.com... and type "STS-75 NASA"
and wow look at that, 297,000+ results

science.ksc.nasa.gov...

I really am thick (and loathsome -- or is it 'lonesome') here, sorry.

I'm asking for the date/time of the scene shown at the top of the thread, so I can check out its circumstances -- and verify its authenticity and completeness.

Sorry if I didn't make it clear.

What was the date/time of that scene?

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majorion

Thanks, let's further isolate and identify our areas of agreement so we know where to concentrate our investigation.

You then agree that the main mass of dots that appear, moving slowly right to left, are probably nearby shuttle-derived particles, becoming visible at sunrise?

Only a few dots on the screen impress you as unexplainable, then?

Am I wording this accurately?

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

Astronauts from this mission HAVE come forward to describe these scenes, Exubie. Why are you pretending they haven't? Don't like their testimony? Trying to conceal it from new readers on these threads?

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Are you saying that you cannot provide us with the identity of any of the objects in the video in the OP ?

If you cannot Identify them just admit it - No need to divert and make excuses

It is okay to admit that have you failed to debunk this one - the thread will always be here; waiting for you....

*Jimbo, You cannot expect us to do your research for you - It is up to you back up your own assertions and perform your own investigation and analysis.

You are the one who is claiming to be able to identify these UFOs - the Onus is on you.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majorion
I agree with exuberant, at 3:13 an interesting object pops up heading upwards. Which is the only apparent object heading upwards, which leads me to believe that it could be something very different than the rest of the apparent junk floating by in the FOV.

Since the 3:13 object appears visually undistinguishable from others in the main stream, only its motion suggests any difference. It would be important to determine the orientation of this camera and where the shuttle's structure was with relation to the field of view -- i.e., was there a wing or bulkhead off in the direction of the origin of this particle's motion, that might have allowed a 'main stream' particle to bounce off and appear going in a new direction?

How can we go about determining the orientation of the camera's field-of-view to the shuttle body, and the direction of orbital motion? Isn't this important?

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   

*Jimbo, You cannot expect us to do your research for you - It is up to you back up your own assertions and perform your own investigation and analysis. You are the one who is claiming to be able to identify these UFOs - the Onus is on you.

Is this the consensus here? That Exubie can post a video allegedly [but not documented] from a space mission, with no specified date, time, camera, witness names, concurrent technological activities, illumination conditions, etc., and demand by pure visual inspection alone that a skeptical viewer MUST be able to determine a prosaic explanation?

This sure makes 'UFO research' a piece of cake. Or a piece of post-digested cake, more likely.

Exubie, do you even agree that the internal cues on this video show it was taken around sunrise with the camera pointed backwards to the shuttle's orbital motion? Do you agree with that?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join