It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New MJ-12 document - Best Proof? Or Fake

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Oh don't worry the next leaked document will be about the Majestic-12 clubbing John titor over the head and taking his time machine in 1842. See once you explain time travel is involved you can do anything
The content manual actually has little to do with the title. A manual for "dealing with crashed craft and alien bodies" would have no reason to go over UFO history. It also does not really go over what qualifications someone would need to view the manual or participate in the clean up.
This whole thing is written the way it is being looked at. It was written to be a smoking gun for UFO cover up not a manual of any sorts.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Hi

I do not know whether that is real or fake, but i want to share an interesting read on the alien topic by someone who (i think) knows a great deal of truth about it.

check it out if you like

www.megagenius.com...

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by The Mack

I agree with your points. This manual is poppycock and indeed appears to be written with a UFO audience in mind. Sad when you think about it really........

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Yeah, it is stuff like this that gives UFOlogy a bad name.

mods, can a man get a hoax tag?

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I found the article interesting real or not. The main thing I wondered is what this document references at the end concerning a "Contingency Plan" if a down spacecraft is found in an urban area, photographed, and reported on. It says that in that event there are "disclosure" procedures that would be triggered.

So let's pray for a UFO event inside a city that is unmistakable so that we may have disclosure.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I think fake too.

The text is justified. In 1954, text would be justified in much of the printed media - justified text has been used for a long time (in the west). However, justification would require typesetting. Typesetting would suggest mass production and these are supposedly secret documents. If they were genuine I would expect typed text to the left with even spaces for all letters.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

These craft are highly protected.
They crash occasionally and the saucer troops are there to
recover everything.
Much like Roswell that was fake, now its real and MIB arive to
handle the crash site.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join