It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Miracle on the Hudson Crash

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   
news we all hear:

conservationreport.com...

other geese crashes: wcco.com...

Rikers Island gets blamed for geese: www.newser.com...

there are hundreds more:

"Bird strikes have become more of a problem the last few years," said a former Navy pilot and aviation professor at MIT. Nationwide, they cause about $600 million of damage each year. JFK even employs falcons to keep other birds at bay, Popular Science notes. The last major bird-related crash occurred in 1995, when a military jet crashed in Alaska, killing 24. Scores of small-plane incidents are reported yearly.

Yet, funny, I was listening to this lecture by Dr. Simeon Hein at the International UFO Congress, 2005 posted since Jan. 2008 and have heard other mention the TR-3B seen and described here: www.youtube.com...

Is it possible, these planes are crashing into USAF reverse engineered aircraft and not geese as the stories go??

[edit on 29-5-2009 by suzque66]

edit because I continued to part 4: www.youtube.com... I actually was up the night before (yes, it is crazy) watching tv, likely flipping channels bacause I was bored. , yet, when I relaxed, I did get a quick flash in my thoughts 'birds hitting plane, causes crash' (no not the words but the idea of the birds) and I dismissed it as a ridiculous thought.

I would like to accept a challenge from an ATS user though (or a friend of) person to person to remote view just for the experience.

Example: This morning 5:00am: A picture: Three 7's in top left hand corner, a castle in the middle, right bottom, the word (s)? Tri-Umph.

Edit to add the castle picture I drew now has barbed wire around it (looks more like a slinky) lol.
Usually within a few days, the picture I drew is similar to a major news event.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
"I would like to accept a challenge from an ATS user though (or a friend of) person to person to remote view just for the experience."

What I meant was others to view something occuring now that is not in the news yet or what hasn't occured yet.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Well, my prediction on May 29th...

"Example: This morning 5:00am: A picture: Three 7's in top left hand corner, a castle in the middle, right bottom, the word (s)? Tri-Umph.

Edit to add the castle picture I drew now has barbed wire around it (looks more like a slinky) lol.
Usually within a few days, the picture I drew is similar to a major news event. " The sevens actually refer more to 3 jets or planes arriving from the top left of the paper I drew on...not necessarily 7's.

the only similar thing that came true refers to Prince Harry's visit to NY:

Seven men on his polo team, he won: headline says: www.luxist.com...

*if my predictions are not accurate within 1-3 days, they are likely to be duds.

new prediction: 9:16pm, June 1.

Picture drawn:

Yellow Happy face (sun)???? (center)
the word 'marble-tone'? (to the right, under happy face/sun)
Below: A teeder todder (the park equipment?? crossed.

who knows what the hell that means.

[edit on 1-6-2009 by suzque66]

[edit on 1-6-2009 by suzque66]

join