It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran official accuses US over mosque bomb.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
'' Ray McGovern is part of a collective of former Intelligence officers who call themselves Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity (VIPS). Their writing can be found on www.truthout.com ''

Lot of cool stuff at truthout.com ..

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
Sooooooo, America did this bombing?

No.

There is probably some big problem that the Iranian gov't is having and so they need to create a diversion. Cook up some sinister plot by the big-bad Americans and therefore everyone pays attention to that instead of the ongoing domestic problems the country is having.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
Sooooooo, America did this bombing? One wouldn't be surprised.

SOOOOO Iran blames Israel and the US.
Imagine that.

Why is this even news worthy. Well of course Iran will blame the US and Israel nothing like this could ever happen in their little slice of "Paradise" unless it's a plot from some evil foreigners.

[edit on 29-5-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Why ? cause if CIA wanders around making 'situations' for Conflict.
You dont think CIA created incidents are news worthy ?
I do, I live in a contry that CIA has been 'running' since 1945....

[edit on 29-5-2009 by ChemBreather]

[edit on 29-5-2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Anybody can claim anything.

Yes I'm well aware of what the CIA has done in the past and what they are capable of.

But can you honestly say that there cant possibly be any other reasoning behind the bombing? None of TPTB in Tehran are capable of having their own agendas?

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Ofcourse it can, I just think they are capable of doing this.
Cia and Mossad are likt this "" ..
Have a looksie :

The following is a translation of what President Cossiga said:

From circles around Palazzo Chigi, nerve centre of direction of Italian intelligence, it is noted that the non-authenticity of the video is testified from the fact that Osama bin Laden in it 'confessed' that Al Qaeda would have been the author of the attack of the 11 September on the Twin Towers in New York, while all of the democratic circles of America and of Europe, in the front lines being those of the Italian centre-left, now know well that the disastrous attack was planned and realized by the American CIA and Mossad with the help of the Zionist world to put under accusation the Arabic Countries and to persuade the Western powers to intervene in Iraq and Afghanistan.

From here : Rumor Mill News Reading Room Archive

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Well that's an interesting bit of speculation and I'm not too sure about it's validity especially when you consider the source. Rumor Mill News

I'm not saying it's not a possibility all I'm saying is that there always seems to be a quick knee jerk reaction to automatically point fingers. Consider this with the elections going on right now you have several major issues in Iran.

Power and greed corrupt people. It always corrupts people always has and always will. Have you ever considered the possibility that not everything is perfect in their little paradise? Open any history book and blindly jab your finger in to choose a page and start reading and see for yourself if you don't sooner or later find some sort of corruption. It's human nature.

Consider these two articles. Some in Iran may feel their power is threatened and we all know to what lengths some have gone to in order to retain power in the past.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9e1d89c061c5.jpg[/atsimg]
Iran's spiritual leader discourages electing a pro-Western president

Reporting from Beirut -- Iran's most powerful political and spiritual leader warned voters Monday against supporting pro-Western candidates in next month's presidential election, comments widely seen as supporting President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's approach to foreign policy over those of his challengers.

"Those who submit to the enemies and bring shame on the nation should not come to power by the people's vote," Ayatollah Ali Khamenei said during a speech in the western town of Bijar.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/59f6f852e85e.jpg[/atsimg]
Iranian Reformist Candidate Backs Nuclear Talks with World Powers

An Iranian presidential candidate said he is willing to continue talks with international powers over Iran's nuclear program - a sharp contrast to the position of incumbent President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

Moderate former Prime Minister Mir Hossein Mousavi said Friday that if elected he will agree to talks with a group of six world powers that have sought discussions on Iran's nuclear efforts. The group is made up of the five permanent members of the U.N. Security Council - the United States, Britain, China, France and Russia - plus Germany.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
You know, Im sitting here thinking about if the US or isreal would or would not do it when something popped up in my head. What if it was an ally of Iran that did this to make it seem like it was the US or Isreal in order to get the war started? I dont know if that idea would hold much water, but if the CIA and other agencies might have a hand in it, why not Irans allies?

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   
It seems to me someone is using the old Gladio strategy of tension against Iran you have a lot of people who would love to draw Iran and the US into a war.I think when looking at this situation you have to wonder who benefits?

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by rhinoceros

Originally posted by Kombatt98

admadiajed is a fool and this blast will prove that he's incompetent , seems to me USA is trying destabilse Iran

Dude, you can't even spell his name. Looks to me like you've fallen victim to jewish media's smear campaign. Ahmadinejad is for sure very intelligent, there's no question about that. I don't agree with his policies at all thou. Well other than the anti-zionism stuff, that I support fully!

I'm going to share a real easy way to spell his name; AMadJeanie...Doesn't sound accurate, but the Jin are supposedly demonic, and the name is highly descriptive.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join