It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worried about a racial holy war, what should I do?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Not really sure to post this but feel free to move, sorry if it's the wrong subforum.

I've been a lurker on ATS since 2005, i've read a lot of threads here though I haven't really said much myself.

One of the things I think most people can agree with is that we all know someone/something is controlling our daily lives or has some sort of "influence" on our government.

We cannot all come to a conclusion as the New World Order ranges from the Anti-Christ to the Zionist/Jewish conspiracy, Alien conspiracy, Illuminati, UN, etc. etc. etc.

Even since I was a child, I knew something was wrong with our government and the authoritarian government. My dad was big into conspiracy and survivalism. He was born into a Jewish family who thought he was a radical and being paranoid, his own family ended up betraying him in the end.

My dad was accused of a sex crime in 96 which resulted in the police coming to our home and he ended up barricading himself in the house with his guns, after about an hour, the police had talked him out of it, imprisoned him and charged him with a felony. All his guns were destroyed.

DCFS wanted my testimony and I told them no to everything they asked me (as I was a child at the time).

My father ended up living a pretty horrible life, lost his job making 90,000 a year for a large drug corporation (Abbot labs) downtown in Chicago and ended up committing suicide in March 2003.

I didn't really realize it until the Iraq war happened at the time (near my fathers death) which kind of gave me a wakeup call that something was really suspicious about the fact we were going to war and made me question pretty much everything I had thought about our government.

Unfortunately, there are many groups I have tried to associate with and I don't know their true agenda. I've taken part in a few groups that believe 9/11 was a inside job and on occasion, this attracts other people from Neo Nazi groups or nationalist groups.

While I may have Jewish background from my dads side, I do not consider myself Jewish as my mother was German. It does make me a bit worried though with some of the groups saying that they want to throw out the Zionists and then also include "Jews" in the description or state that a racial holy war is required to cleanse America in the coming civil war.

I realize there is a problem and we all have a common enemy, but who exactly is the enemy? Where do I fit into all of this, when the SHTF, am I screwed and on the target of the groups who oppose the federal government? I oppose the federal government and it's power as much as anyone else and I'm a bit concerned what to do when the time comes.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
First off, I'm extremely sorry about the loss of a parent, and in a tragic way also. I can't say much more, because I cannot feel what you feel. You understand.

I think it comes down to, well you work for your boss, but your boss works for someone else, and well he answers to another person so on and so forth, and we are desperately trying to find, where the top of the ladder is, and who exactly is pulling the strings it could be NWO, just as well as horrible political gain, ruining everything.

I hopefully doubt there will be jew discrimination again, as people are very aware of the last one, and it just wouldn't be tolerated at all, in any way.

If anything the next holocaust would be of an opinion oriented group, IE Pro abortion, just saying thats not a real possibility though, just an example.

And the two cents rattle against the ground.

Welcome to ATS Oficially Man, enjoy it here!

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I am sorry for all the pain, anguish you have had to endure especially the loss of your dad..I believe very spiritually conscious people feel the tremors of something bad awaiting us..I am from Chicago too and have a handful of people that know whats going on...The rest look at you like you have 4 heads.
The Torah Jews, the Muslims and the Christians are being assaulted at every front.. We are all fighting the same fight against Satan...I say Torah Jews because many Rabbi's and Jews abiding by the Torah teach that the Jews were suppose live in exile until the coming Messiah and they completely reject the State of Israel... They have lived in peace for many centuries with their Arab neighbors and often babysat each others children..The Zionist have created the State of Israel which is in complete opposition to their beliefs...And are often beaten and publicly ridiculed for saying so.
I truly believe in a Antichrist and so do the Muslims whom they call the Dajjal..Those righteous Jews following the Torah are waiting the true Messiah who is to give them their deliverance and their rightful State of Israel (and not before)..I also believe those behind this Zionist movement are working for evil purposes and they are impostors who have hijacked Judaism and have infiltrated all the religions including the Catholic church which I feel is also full of evil doers ... and until we see that we are together in this fight we will never conquer it. To me Anti-semetic and Anti Zionism are two different things and many rabbis and Jews agree with this....You don't have to be a Jew to be a Zionist as Joe Biden said in a interview...Some Christians are Zionist too.
I love the righteous Jews that are against Zionism. ..I love the righteous Muslims...And I love my Christian brothers and sisters...
BUT REALLY.. WE ARE ALL BROTHER AND SISTERS awaiting the messiah..
But the Zionist are going to try and deceive us with a false one and seat him in the temple....Then we will have World War 3...
Let's not be fooled! United we Stand and Divided we Fall..and they know that..so they use our differences against one another..

[edit on 29-5-2009 by Wideawake08]

[edit on 29-5-2009 by Wideawake08]

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by pill

Dare I say, "Join the queue!"

As I am not religious in any way, I despise that it (religion) has such an all encompassing control over the world - and what we ultimately end up with is wars via indoctrination, propaganda and brainwashing. Like they say, the first casualty in any war is the truth.

The big winner in any war is the elite, the military industrial complex and the corporations. Like any type of crime (and war is one), you must look for the benefactors. Therein lies your list of 'highly suspect's'.

Who has their finger in the most pies?
What commerce relies on war for it's own existence?
What stocks go up in wartime?
Who owns a great portion of them?
Who will benefit?
How will war effect your liberties and rights?
Who will benefit?
Who doesn't want you asking questions?

... the list goes on...

IRM

[edit on 29/5/09 by InfaRedMan]

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by pill

Relax and prepare for it mentally.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

Originally posted by pill

Dare I say, "Join the queue!"

As I am not religious in any way, I despise that it (religion) has such an all encompassing control over the world - and what we ultimately end up with is wars via indoctrination, propaganda and brainwashing. Like they say, the first casualty in any war is the truth.

The big winner in any war is the elite, the military industrial complex and the corporations. Like any type of crime (and war is one), you must look for the benefactors. Therein lies your list of 'highly suspect's'.

Who has their finger in the most pies?
What commerce relies on war for it's own existence?
What stocks go up in wartime?
Who owns a great portion of them?
Who will benefit?
How will war effect your liberties and rights?
Who will benefit?
Who doesn't want you asking questions?

... the list goes on...

IRM

[edit on 29/5/09 by InfaRedMan]

When I saw the documentary Bohemian Grove and witnessed presidents, corporate and political elitist worshiping Lucifer...Guess what? Welcome to his world! But revelation states the generation that see's the birth of Israel will not pass until the rising of the Antichrist...1948 +70 brings us to 2018...You can feel it in the air..So be prepared!

top topics

join