It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I don't have one enemy on ATS... I love all of you... Love Conquers Everything!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Big up.

For those who find it hard to love everybody..... You need to look deeper. You're not loving the physical form that is 'Nancy Polanski' (or whoever) you're loving what the form stands for, a material representation of a soul... or depending on what you believe you could change 'soul' for God, one consciousness or mother earth... whatever.

You can't love all until you love yourself. Me am de best.

Edit: That said, I think you can love everyone but you don't have to be nice to everyone. (hhmm?)

[edit on 29-5-2009 by and14263]

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

Right on Op. Star from me! If only the entire world would see things this way as well. What a wonderful world this would truly be. Someday things will be that way.

Hatred= A complete waste of energy.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Reminds me of something I wrote down in a journal a couple of years ago:

What I've learned in my studies of this world is that I love all persons, those gone before me, those present, and those yet to come, simply because they all have/had one thing in common: the pure potential to be loved, and that in and of itself is enough.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Its a bit like david icke, and then behind the scenes david icke laughs at people being tortured.

Pure anglo american garbage.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Chevalerous

"It is this kind of redneck comments, that makes it so damn hard for the world to love you guys!"

I don't see how his comment had anything to do with rednecks. You sit there talking about love when it is plainly clear to see that you have something aganist rednecks. I'm happy to say that i am a redneck and I have no problem getting along with people of all races.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zeus2573

Right on Op. Star from me! If only the entire world would see things this way as well. What a wonderful world this would truly be. Someday things will be that way.

Hatred= A complete waste of energy.

Sorry dude but there will always be hatred in this world. I don't see how people can believe that there will be a "prefect" world.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by and14263
Big up.

For those who find it hard to love everybody..... You need to look deeper. You're not loving the physical form that is 'Nancy Polanski' (or whoever) you're loving what the form stands for, a material representation of a soul... or depending on what you believe you could change 'soul' for God, one consciousness or mother earth... whatever.

You can't love all until you love yourself. Me am de best.

Edit: That said, I think you can love everyone but you don't have to be nice to everyone. (hhmm?)

[edit on 29-5-2009 by and14263]

Look man I love myself but there will always be people i hate and NOT because of there skin color or religion or anything like that but because of their actions, For example Osama Bin Laden, I hate him with a passion and i always will.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Hey Doomsday 2029 ......love you too dude/dudette

enjoy

edit for video that works

[edit on 29-5-2009 by MCoG1980]

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Try to live with mind control and being monitored 24/7 by nut cases that want to destroy your life, and say this. Or to someone in prison for doing nothing at all, no crime. If you have done nothing wrong in this world, for your freedom to be taken away by murderers, say this to that person.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Jester

While I respect your opinion, at the same time I disagree. I'm sure you have heard the saying "things will get worse before they get better" right? Well the worse part is about to begin to happen. (if it hasn't already) That's alright though, because the outcome will of course, be better.

The World at present is going through the beginning "birth pains". And yes the "new born" world will be "perfect".

Edit: afterthought

[edit on 29-5-2009 by Zeus2573]

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Republican08
reply to post by CreeWolf

Hatred causes one to emit certain feelings, choosing to be neutral does more damage to the opponent persay then to loathe them.

If I were to hate you, you could redeem satisfaction out of it, if I felt nothing toward you, it would be worse, I would give you no satisfaction of being alive, a big difference indeed.

Those you give hate to, you empower!
Those you feel nothing to you abolish.

Get my drift rift.

But to go further than to feel nothing, but to claim you oneness with everyone, and that those who are negative are suffering delusion and psyhosis therefore are even more needing your reminder that they are your brother and sister, and in or out of body, you are going to outwait their negativity and harm to themselves and others. To love is the greatest power and strength in this multidiminional reality. In fact, there truly is no hatred, no neutrality either, for all of that is an illusion.

However long it takes, however many lifetimes even, everyone is going to get there in the end.

To the OP, wonderful thread. Thank you.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Wow. That is very respectable approach. I personally do not even imagine how one can love everyone , so i try simply to not hate anyone. Once again, i respect your position, it is surely a lot harder.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
What exactly where we supposed to take from the video lol. A thread about love, click on it, and it’s a hate rant. What was the purpose of the thread? Are you preaching hate or not? Do you love or hate? I think the OP needs to ask himself what love really is. I can see he is more confused about his life and people around him than having any clue what love is? Somehow I find myself asking HOW is this ATS, or BTS, top secret, secret, conspiracy? My e-mail is on my page, the OP could have just sent everyone a u2u about how much he loves us! Why a thread? No disclosure on the video.

Is this ATS or my space.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
If everyone could make a commitment against fear in general, we could get our act together and live in peace and love. Humor, lightening up is a huge part of it. We will or would find that we have much in common regardless of ethnicity, nationality, religion, gender, sexual orientation or age. For instance, I'd be VERY surprised if there's a single language/culture that doesn't have the pre-flatulence prank imperative (with index finger extended) "pull my finger." Or if there actually exists such an extremely uninformed group on Earth, certainly if they were taught that simplest of simple pranks, enough of them would find it hilarious and entertaining enough to change their overall outlook for the better... Focusing on things in common, even when due to plain old bodily functions, should give everyone a warm fuzzy feeling.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Outstanding thread. Star and flag for you.

The video clip was very good and I suspect the script writer will be recognised in future decades for his superb digest of the current American Zeitgeist. It is a distillation of a fractured national identity represented by the speaker and the condition of profound disassociation he feels. This video is about an angry America denied comfort and assurance in its own skin.

[edit on 023131p://pm3153 by masonwatcher]

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chevalerous
Or is comments like these made only from banjo-wielding Appalachian inbreds and depraved minds who doesn't know any better?

Spreading love from the barrel of a machine gun with 7.62 ?

Who says its a machine gun? there is a huge difference between rifles, carbines and machine guns. Also the generalization that only Appalachian inbreds have guns is very stupid. Have you ever been there? I have several guns but does that make me a hillbilly? No that doesn't.

Back to the OP. Glad to see someone on ATS isn't screaming blood for the blood god.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Not for nuthin' but I'm a cranky old sob and I say kudos to the OP, good thread. You've brightened my day.

Our hatred generally stems from our differences. Difference is not necessarily bad and more often just misunderstood. We accept differences in non-human life forms in the natural world as a necessity to fill voids. Yet when people vary due to genealogy, geography, culture and political pressures we can be much less accepting of a nearly identical necessity to differ. If we repel and create more distance due to our differences we will understand less and only postpone the inevitable and by that I mean the reconnecting of life and the universe. I don’t have the grasp of metaphysics and the appropriate terms to be clearer.

The next stop that we make will be England,
Tell all the folks in Russia, and China, too.
Don't you know that it's time to get on board.
And let this train keep on riding, riding on through. - excerpted lyrics from "Love Train" recorded by the O'Jays in 1972

Pacis , diligo quod animus! (I hope that's right!)

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by humilisunus
What exactly where we supposed to take from the video lol.

humilisunus, I'm obviously not the OP but here's my take on the video. The images of the video did not strike fear in me equal to the hateful rant. I think the point of the video is that our perception does not always equal the reality. And our lack of openness to understanding can compound seemingly minor differences. "Don't sweat the small stuff."

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Great OP! Many here are speaking of hating people and that it is okay, of course it's okay.

We each create our own reality and if I want to hate, I will. But in hating you, I also hate myself. For are we not we one? I believe we are. One thought created order from chaos, and from that, here we are .. as ONE.

So I too choose to love all. I find it difficult, but I still keep on, because you are me and I am you. I reap far more from my life when I send love instead of hate. Again, not easy, but worth it. I like to think of the Law of Attraction.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Chevalerous

Well being a resident of the EU I can understand your pacifist emasculated will and thought processes. Yes I am a ‘redneck’ and proud of it; we good old American Redneck Boys have saved your European behinds more than once, though I would probably have let the Germans have you for all your worth as allies.

For your information, since you appear to have forgotten the lesson you should have learned from ‘Peace in Our Time’ Arthur Neville Chamberlain, tyrants and dictators understand only one type of peace, peace through superior firepower. You European peace weenies will end up getting your rear ends plowed again and come crying for America to bail you out; you hate us until you need American blood and might to save your sophisticated, all knowing and equally militarily useless skins.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join