It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Do They Keep Astronauts Quite?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by karl 12
Don't know if it applies to astronauts but found this quote to be quite interesting from US Navy Pilot Lieutenant Frederick Fox:

"There is a [military] publication called JANAP 146E that has a section that says you will not reveal any information regarding the UFO phenomenon under penalty of $10,000 fine and ten years in jail. So the secret has been kept."
US Navy Pilot, Lieutenant Frederick Fox- Disclosure, pp. 145, 146

Hiya Karl,
I've grown to be very cautious around 'Disclosure' claimants. I'm not convinced their status or positions were thoroughly checked. Anyway I checked out Fox and the document JANAP 146E. Fines seem kind of unlikely in the context, I thought, but I'd looked anyway, The document has been released under FOI and is here. It covers reporting procedures for all aircraft (hostile, enemy etc), but there isn't mention of prison sentences or $10, 000 fines.

There are so many archives from countries including the US that feature UFO sightings by military personnel, that it doesn't make much sense. I think Ltnt Fox could be telling a little fib

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Very large Tesla craft just let out a fast luminous craft. Electricity akin to lightning, that is millions of cycles per second makes the atmosphere navigable and also lights up the gases.

NASA UFOs STS-80 "Smoking Gun" clip UNCUT.

www.youtube.com...

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join