It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu as a Cover Up For H.R. 2159?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I know that we've beaten Swine Flu and H.R. 2159 to Death lately here on ATS but I have been thinking how convenient it is that Swine Flu just 'happened' to get blown into major media attention around the same time certain people in Congress were presenting H.R. 2159 to try and pass it.

We (collectively, the American people and world at large) have stood with our minds so wrapped up around thinking we will catch Swine Flu that there has been little coverage on what has been going on in Washington.

This isn't the first time the American government has used the Media to blow a story out of proportion to further their heinous agenda and I think we've fallen victim to it yet again!

Even still with Swine Flu crisis mode dying down, if you google H.R. 2159 or look it up in most major news feeds, it doesn't have nearly enough hits! This bill gives too much power to one individual and I sadly feel this as one more step closer to the NWO winning this power war.

I try to avoid the "sky is falling" type of comments, but the parallels between the ancient Roman Empire at the point of its demise, and the mess that the United States in turning into is terrifying.

Please star and flag to let others see this!! Lets end the government vice-grip on controlling our media sources! Lets beat them at their game!

-Sliadon

[edit on 5/28/2009 by Sliadon]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
H2159

To increase public safety by permitting the Attorney General to deny the transfer of a firearm or the issuance of firearms or explosives licenses to a known or suspected dangerous terrorist.

Many may not know what HR2159 refers to so I have posted a link

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by liveandlearn

Thank you man, how silly of me to present a topic without explaining it fully. My mistake for assuming everyone all has heard it far too much

Continuing with my concerns though, what most worries me about this ordeal is how easily [to me anyways] it seems that we were swept away from the radar of what is going on in Washington right now. That they have that much control to keep us from noticing what is happening and pacified with fears of infection.

The sad thing is, when it isn't one thing, its always another. Every time a story blows over or comes to passing another massive story erupts. It can't be sheer coincidence every single time. Now that we aren't concerned with the flu at the moment, what does the media do? They tell us that flu vaccines will be ready in a few months and are projecting fear into our minds about the horrors of what will come during the fall flu seaason.

related:

www.msnbc.msn.com...

www.associatedcontent.com...

The second link has a gloomy reference to the 1918 Flu Pandemic, *reminding* us about its destruction it carved. Not very settling feeling hmm?

The evidence just keeps stacking up! These distractions need to end!!

join