It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello with Aurora

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Hello!

Pleased to meet you. I joined because I have questions about Aurora CIA spy plane.

I follow lots of blog on blogspot and one catched my eyes. It says it has a foto of Aurora. I believed it fake but it has coordinates on it because it is a google maps photo so I typed them in and it's very strange.

The plane shape on the blog photo isn't at the coordinates but the con trail it leaves is. This is very strange there is a con trail from a jet but no plane. I think google have edited the map to hide the plane. Why would they do this???? Unless it really is Aurora! GOOGLE MAP

And the area the map is off has a strange russian government bases.
GOOGLE MAP

I absolutely think this might be evidence of Aurora BLOGSPOT

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
WELCOME!

Interesting find you have there! Is definitely worth a look from our more senior flight members, try giving FredT a U2U about this I know he loves the planes.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Heres your pic!
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/88783ca123ef.jpg[/atsimg]

Check out this thread, might help!
Aurora Contrails

Welcome to ATS!

-E-

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Thank you mysterE

Sorry for my writing I suck when I am tired.

The plane if definately censored on the google images now someone must have leant on them. I cannot imagine the russians influencing Google so must be US gov.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Hey welcome to ATS.

One of the most entertaining locations on the web, you'll never really know what somebody will post next. Make yourself at home there is plenty of beer and eats in the frig.

We have a wonderful Search feature to see if something you want to post a new thread about hasn't already been posted. Trust me using it cuts down on getting your post deleted for already being posted. It is also a great way to find and join already going threads in your fields of interests.

We have a wonderful "Writer" community here at ATS. You'll fit right in.

P.S.

Don't touch my Scotch!

Peace

Slay

new topics

top topics

join