It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea’s Nukes: Paid For By The U.S. Government

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Always yours , Doctor Nuclear

www.blacklistednews.com

Rumsfeld was also the man who presided over a $200 million dollar contract to deliver equipment and services to build two light water reactor stations in North Korea in January 2000 when he was an executive director of ABB (Asea Brown Boveri). Wolfram Eberhardt, a spokesman for ABB confirmed that Rumsfeld was at nearly all the board meetings during his involvement with the company.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: Review This Link: Instructions for the Breaking News Forums: Copy The Exact Headline

[edit on 5/28/2009 by semperfortis]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
The world is about to take a big bad blow in the face, no problem buddies, we financed it...
Anyways, i dont personally know what is goin to happen, i dont even want to see it happen, but we all have to face it, lots of peoples are screaming against thoses countries building nuclear weaponry, but US are still selling the parts to thoses countries.
Isnt that a part of the "power game" ?
Hope i dont gonna have to watch the world turning into ashes too soon.

www.blacklistednews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: Review This Link: Instructions for the Breaking News Forums: Copy The Exact Headline

[edit on 5/28/2009 by semperfortis]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by OTTOKARMA

Either by economic collapse or by fallout, we will watch the world burn to the ground and revive as, hopefully, something better.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tentickles

Either by economic collapse or by fallout, we will watch the world burn to the ground and revive as, hopefully, something better.

chill on buring it to the ground. lets just revive it...

as for the yanks helping NK get its nuclear power....

dang!

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Interesting. The way it seems is an exact representation of the Military-Industrial Complex. Corporations fund and create international crisis. Then they lobby congress to that some new equipment or research will properly defend the nation. Then they sell their product to the military. The military provides makes people into hero's defending the nation and the cycle repeats. The only one who wins are the people organizing the whole scheme.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
wow,
kinda reminds me of this thread
from a while back

Iran's Weapons MADE in the good old USA!!!
60-Mins Expose'
www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join