It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magnetic Energy to Heal the Planet !?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Magnetic Energy to Heal the Planet !?!

Apparently the text i am linking called Magnetic Energy to Heal the Planet

comes from a site called: www.magneticenergy.org.uk...

Have a read if you like.

It claims astonishing things.

I am printing now to read later so i cannot comment at all on it.

At worst its propably some entertaining bed time reading...

Here's an extract of how it starts:

In January 1985, the Creator of the Universe, the Total Mind and Total Energy of All (this is what the source of our information identified itself as) initiated a process with our small group to pass along a message to the residents of Earth. The Creator Force spoke to a woman and asked if It could use her mind. Most of the information was given directly to her in a clear and unmistakable voice from within. It also communicated in other ways to other people and validated the accuracy of all of It's information with many small miracles. The message was to tell people how to construct magnetically activated devices for our continuance, along with some details about how our universal systems actually function. To that end, we carefully recorded how the devices were to be made, and we are attempting to share them by sending drawings and explanations to people around the world. We were told that all of these units are already functioning at different places in the Universe. A summary of the basic message that was repeated to us over the years explains exactly WHY we need to start using magnetic current for our survival. Here then is the heart of the message we were instructed to share. First, we must stop creating certain forms of pollution. Electrical, nuclear, and chemical pollution must stop. The worldwide overuse of electricity is thinning and destroying the ionosphere which we depend on for our survival. The radioactive pollution we have created is slowly damaging our cellular structure. The chemicals we release into our environment will prevent the regeneration of life if we continue to poison ourselves. Second, in the near future the magnetic axis of the earth will shift. The message of the greatest importance is that after the shift, ELECTRICITY WILL NOT WORK. The new Earth polarity will not allow present generators to gather magnetic molecular structures from the ionosphere and then form them into electrons. It is time for a new scientific paradigm to emerge on this planet. We must abandon all theories and practices that do not ensure our long-term survival. This information for survival is directed to the general population and is kept very basic. We must at least make some of these magnetic devices and then use them as SEEDS to spread magnetic energy after the pole shift. We can usher in our golden age of civilization where everyone can use free magnetic energy, or we can continue along our current path of destruction and our struggle to survive will take place in an unbelievably harsh environment......

I just discovered this but it seems to have been around for some time now as claimed.

Any advice?

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
My only advice would be to use the paper you printed this stuff out on to start your next campfire. You cant possibly believe this stuff.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
My only advice would be to not listen to the post above me.

Google: Searle effect generator

Magnetic motors

free energy

orgone energy

orgone accumulators

etc.

In the occult/hermetic/esoteric philosophies and doctrines, magnetism is the same as aether, or chi, etc.

It sounds pretty legit to me, as for things like this, you must look at the message sometimes, instead of the source.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by GEORGETHEGREEK

In January 1985, the Creator of the Universe, the Total Mind and Total Energy of All (this is what the source of our information identified itself as) initiated a process with our small group to pass along a message to the residents of Earth. The Creator Force spoke to a woman and asked if It could use her mind. Most of the information was given directly to her in a clear and unmistakable voice from within.

Blossom Goodchild

Yes one liner, yes penalize me 100 ATS points. Thx.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
This creator voice should also have told of a BETTER WAY to produce and use energy on a personal, non corporate level to free our occupied minds of such things like bills and taxes so that we could have more time to reflect and pray and not have a need to overuse energy transporting our asses back and forth to work all the time!

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by beebs

Thanks for proving my point! I love it when people help give me a hand up. I hope you are greatly blessed for your kindness.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I agree most with the OP. Except for one thing...

Magnetic energy can be also used for destructive purposes.

Also, energy has always been free. There's a vast sea of magnetic energy all around even in the near perfect vacuum and darkness of space.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

Hello!

I do not know what you are agreeing in with me as i have expressed no views...

The tittle of the thread is simply the tittle of the available report...

I am just out to see what your insights are...

As far as i am concerned so far and only having read a couple of pages through i feel there are some holes in the plot.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I believe in orgone energy, positive and negative life energies. I think it is true that if you have negative orgone energy, it can cause you alot of problems. But people who do not feel energies do not believe in it at all, and humans are so full of drugs nowadays they just have switched of there senses.

Remember people man lived for thousands of years without technology or any real doctors. I do admit though that alot of people are exploited in this, as alot of people give it a bad name. But i would say i would think you would be surprised in the number of high ranking people that believe in this sort of thing like orgone energy etc...

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
We may already be in a magnetic switch, since the magnetic field has gotten about 10-15% weaker in the last 150 years. And the magnetic field will will continue to weaken over 1-2 thousand years, until it weakens enough for the North and South poles to switch then stabilize and strengthen.

here are some facts:
1-There have been thousands of magnetic pole reversals in the history of the planet.
2-Frequency of the reversals is wild and varied.
3-There's been as many as two reversals in less than 50,000 years
4-A pole reversal happens on an average of every 100,000 years
5-The last reversal was 780,000 years ago.
6-Shifts can take thousands of years or one was an 80% shift in 13 days.

The people that you got the information from are just using a natural phenomenon to promote their nonsense, in my opinion

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Can you please analyticaly define....: ORGONE ENERGY ???

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Echotebarknwhale

OK I guess all this can be refferenced.

I believe that most of youl list if not all has been found out through scientific data. However i would'nt mind having a look at the swource formyself!

Sounds interesting!

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by GEORGETHEGREEK

I have the book Wilhelm Reich: Selected Writings. An Introduction to Orgonomy in front of me. He gives a definition for his coined 'Orgone Energy' in the first few pages of the book.

ORGONE ENERGY. Primordial Cosmic Energy; universally present and demonstrable visually, thermically, electroscopically and by means of Geiger-Mueller counters. In the living organism: Bio-energy, Life Energy. Discovered by Wilhelm Reich between 1936 and 1940.

Check it out.

edit to add: The quote in my signature is also used by Reich on the first page of his introduction of the same book.

Google Books has it here:Selected Writings

[edit on 30-5-2009 by beebs]

[edit on 30-5-2009 by beebs]

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
so orgon energy = cosmic background radiation?

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Electrotherapy for the Earth.
No thanks.
This was tried on people.
With Tesla contributing his part.

This must have necessarily involved high frequency.
For the Earth there was standing wave or electrostatic power
through the air.

None of that ever worked or took hold unless you believe in
conspiracies.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
As a result of Cosmic particles we have 100 ions per cu cm all around
us.

The Earth atmosphere is like 36" of lead and protects us from
the high speed particles from the Suns.

Reich must have had high frequency detectors and was feeling ill
from over head saucer observation. He pointed a buster on a dark
cloud and a saucer fell to the ground. The camera man dropped
the camera running over to the saucer to rescue the pilot.

The UFO/saucer conspiracy was thus exposed.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
If anyone wants to read a good trilogy and experience different kinds of magnetic techonology you should read Uglies Trilogy.

I the book people fly on hoverboards and hovercars which are lifted off the ground using magnetic technology. Its fairly interesting because they can only use them near iron imbedded underground or natural stuff under rivers. otherwise they have to walk.

This kind of technology can save the sky and earth from being polluted and fairly easy too since iron is everywhere.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
The Earth conducts electricity so a powerful magnet of
the Back to the Future skate board might induce opposing
magnetic force especially if moving but getting them strapped
on wearing a wire should work for the movies.

new topics

top topics

join