It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

He has proof(a video) that he has traveled to the future and seen his self as an old man

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure the video is a commercial. Why? It was removed from YouTube, which only happens when something's inappropriate or copyright infringement. Since the video certainly isn't inappropriate it was probably breaking copyright laws.

Also, how could the guy time travel when that sink didn't even have a flux capacitor?

[edit on 29-5-2009 by Totakeke]

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by cautiouslypessimistic

jsut reading your reply there and i must say i agree with you, there alot of posters on here than have been members for far longer than most of us and yes they do seem to belittle some of the newer members, now im not naming anyone.

Now to get back on topic
when i first seen this video ( a couple of days ago ) i was truly astounded and the thought that this could have actually happened filled me with joy and enthusiasm because for a split second my imagination was running free and i dreamt that it could happen to me! Now even if this is fake, which im pretty sure it is, there is always that little bit in me ( the kid i guess you could say ) that will always dream of such things

So for all you posters out there that like to dash those feelings from people and destroy our imaginations i say GET DOWN OFF THAT CROSS YOUVE BEEN NAILED TO, USE THE WOOD TO BUILD A BRIDGE, AND GET OVER IT!! no hard feelings eh
peace and love to all

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Free4Ever2
reply to post by cautiouslypessimistic

jsut reading your reply there and i must say i agree with you, there alot of posters on here than have been members for far longer than most of us and yes they do seem to belittle some of the newer members, now im not naming anyone.

Now to get back on topic
when i first seen this video ( a couple of days ago ) i was truly astounded and the thought that this could have actually happened filled me with joy and enthusiasm because for a split second my imagination was running free and i dreamt that it could happen to me! Now even if this is fake, which im pretty sure it is, there is always that little bit in me ( the kid i guess you could say ) that will always dream of such things

So for all you posters out there that like to dash those feelings from people and destroy our imaginations i say GET DOWN OFF THAT CROSS YOUVE BEEN NAILED TO, USE THE WOOD TO BUILD A BRIDGE, AND GET OVER IT!! no hard feelings eh
peace and love to all

Dream about whatever you want. This forum is for serious discussion. It's a commercial. FACT.

I don't like to dash your childlike dreams of one day meeting yourself on the other side of your kitchen pantry. This thread has nothing to do with your dreams or your hopes. It has to do with the fact that this is a fake, or a hoax, or not real. Would you want to buy cubic zirconium earrings thinking they were diamond? What if you bought them and I came along and said they were fake. Is that me dashing your dreams of owning diamond earrings? Let me answer that for you: NO. It's just me stating that you have fake diamond earrings.

Gullible is in the dictionary.

P.s. Cautiously Pessimistic... Don't know why you had your post edited. No offense meant by the coffee thing and none taken here.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sundancer
It is a very interesting video but until someone comes back with some proof like exact places and dates of things to come, then I'm going to be hard pressed to believe any time travelers.

This post is just proof that people are not reading these threads...

Go to page 1 and 2. It's a fake.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
the future reveals the past, if he went to the future to meet himself, then that neccessitates he comes back to regular timeline to live in linear time. He just accidentaly walked through a special effects wormhole and made a real good possibly real video.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
It's fake. The complete bald heads give it away. If you were gonna fake a time travel video what would we all do? Yep, shave our heads so you can't prove hair color, style, etc. and get matching tats.

Oh yeah, the Albert Einstein wannabe "scientist" is a nice touch, too.

"And zen za vermhole opens up, and allows us to go back in za time portalz, and zus allows za completion of za revolution of time and za space matter to gatha unto za vermhole."

Man o man, people are really wanting to believe in UFOs and time travel these days.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by bloodline
This post is just proof that people are not reading these threads...

Go to page 1 and 2. It's a fake.

Do they ever?

Someone should really do a study on ATS threads. Somehow they all manage to end up the same. Has the classic "yeah its fake but THIS OTHER THING is real so the OP could have been real" post happened yet?

I wont even bother naming the production agency that made the video again.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join