It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

He has proof(a video) that he has traveled to the future and seen his self as an old man

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deaf Alien
I agree with cautiouslypessimistic. I have never seen the video before. Why is everyone saying that it is a commercial and yet I have never seen it before?

I got to admit that the video is very well done if it is a hoax or a commercial.

Did you not read the post above you before you posted?

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by bloodline

Yes I just noticed that right after I made the post
Sorry about that.

I've supplied a link that I have discovered in the next post. We can chalk this up as commercial even though we have never heard or seen of it before LOL.

It was well done though. It got people talking which makes it a good commercial

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
how do u guys know it is commerical ? have you seen it ? It look like documentary tv to me. just wonder.

by the way, hey deaf alien first time I see other deaf person in here ATS. I'm glad. I'm not alone

[edit on 28-5-2009 by DeafRaz]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by DeafRaz

Have you read the link I've provided in my other post?

www.ipe.com...

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeafRaz
how do u guys know it is commerical ? have you seen it ? It look like documentary tv to me. just wonder.

Looking through your own thread and clicking on the links provided would be a start. Second, reading my post which specifically gives you google words to search through would have helped.

I know, I know... It's Thursday right?

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by DeafRaz

by the way, hey deaf alien first time I see other deaf person in here ATS. I'm glad. I'm not alone

I am glad too
Nice to meet you! I've been here for over 1 year. I sent you a U2U.

To keep the mods happy
: bloodline and I have provided links showing that it is just a commercial.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
yeah if you guys said it's commerical tv. I want that proof? put links or etc here. everybody want proof! I dont believe people's talk. I prefer evidence or proof.

deaf alien ahhh i can see your link said it s commerical. GJ

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by DeafRaz

I believe this is a advertisment for a Swedish product or something. I ran across this some weeks ago and this is the information I uncovered.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Deaf Alien

It is a commercial, misleading at that,lol.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Here's one of their commercials

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
ok now I see it is commerical ok thx guys. Just make sure GJ guys

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Wow, I might try that,lol I always wanted to see what I would look like possibly.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Wow, I might try that,lol I always wanted to see what I would look like possibly.

Do you really want to?
I would be frightened!

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   

LOL......true, but oh well I am way too curious not to!

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Time travel is already possible in todays standard transport all be it for a short period of time proved over and over again now let me tell you fact here get down to basics: 2 planes leaving the same destination at the same time flying opposite directions both fitted with atomic clocks landing

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by cautiouslypessimistic

I am not saying that I believe the whole thing, but noses and ears keep growing throughout your life and gravity will effect facial features such as eyelids and mouths.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
you know? its almost believable with a few exceptions.
1 for being 70.. the tattoo was not faded one bit. no scarification from inking up the un elastised flesh either
2 they were wearing almost the same get up.. clothing wise.. come on.. same clothing for roughly 30 years?
3 sure.. they looked similar, but so do my father and I. Nice story though.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
okay so they are not wearing the same clothing.... I must have been traveling through time at that part. lol there is still the tattoo though so.. I will remove item two and take the retard rights for that one lol.
I guess the same matter/same space argument is null and void for the simple fact that they are no longer the same matter with the aging process. new cell generation, new and oxidation on flesh does change its composition even slightly so its still not the same matter. Now.. is it possible this bloke travelled into the future? its as likely as the CIA saying.. the presidents and Nasa are lying... we kick it with aliens all the time

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
the old man is taller and broader than the younger man.

this is a really dumb hoax.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by peacejet
I have seen this video before, and I am really awe struck by it. But one thing confuses me, if he sees himself in the future and gets back into the past, wont it affect his future(think of the sci-fi movies related to time travel, you will get my point).

Technically no, because this would merely create an alternate reality. Nonetheless, without an explanation of how he returned and a better description of his story, I remain skeptical of this one. The older man in this video could have easily been his father, an older brother, or a look-a-like he met and became friends with, and they decided to get the same tattoo... a fully realistic idea and more plausible explanation for the video.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join