It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

He has proof(a video) that he has traveled to the future and seen his self as an old man

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I believe time travel is possible. But is this real>? I want you guys opinions on this.

www.metacafe.com...

that video are banned on youtube.com I search for this video and found it.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I believe in free will, and therefore cannot believe in time travel. Afterall, if we can travel into the future, right now has already happened. Meaning anything and everything you do has already been done and is void of choice.

I do believe in interdimensional timeline travel though. This case is very interesting.

I have to say I'm quite skeptical of the video though-the two men have differen shaped noses, and from what I can tell, the tatoo is slightly offset on the older man.

I'll have to analyze it a bit further.

Good find though. Star and flag!

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
His dad looks good for his age.

Nice they belong to the same biker club and share tattoo.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
And I thought this was determined to be a commercial for his cell phone. A sort of "never leave home with out it" kind of deal.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I have seen this video before, and I am really awe struck by it. But one thing confuses me, if he sees himself in the future and gets back into the past, wont it affect his future(think of the sci-fi movies related to time travel, you will get my point).

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
After looking at the video closely, I'm fairly certain these are two different individuals. The shape of the nose, size of the ears and mouth all differ, and the older man's tattoo is quite a bit bigger.

Now, tattoo's can stretch, but when they do, they show it. The older man's shows no signs of skin stretching.

Just my two cents.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
WOW!!

I remember seeing this YEARS ago. Any ATS members from over 2 years ago see this, nostalgia you lose lol.

I cannot really wrap my tiny little mind around this video.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Interesting, but far from conclusive.

Many questions that need answering.

How did he get back?

What had changed in regards to technology? (He appeared in his own house I presume, so he would have seen something)

He could have asked questions that proved his story too.

Such as a list of presidents into the future, that could be verified as time went on.

Or disasters that were yet to occur.. etc.

So many holes in this story in my opinion. Still interesting though.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
This is a commercial.

It's not real.

[edit on 28-5-2009 by bloodline]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I cannot believe anyone is taking this seriously, even for a second. His proof is laughable; anyone could easily fake that.

And why is it the Aliens and UFOs forum?

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
All I see are ATSer's SAYING its a commercial. I don't see any actual proof of that. Why is it that if an ATS claims something is false, we all buy it, but anyone else calls a conspiracy theory a hoax, and we challenge it to the end?

As I already said, the evidence proves to me that it's fake, but I need a little more than the word of someone on the internet as proof.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
physical characteristics can change drastically with age (especially going from 30ish to 70 ish )

my mother is a perfect example of this, with age many things have changed drastically on her face.

not so say this isnt a hoax, but it really make you think what if.

but a sink as a time machine???? doubtful at best

[edit on 28-5-2009 by phi1618]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
it may be hoax but look at his and other's forehead, nose. it both look same to me . I really dunno but it s interesting.

img90.imageshack.us...

it made me think of Montauk and Philadelphia Project.

[edit on 28-5-2009 by DeafRaz]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by DeafRaz

thanks for the post

I had seen it before but completely forgotten about it

pretty darn neat

oh and its discussed here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 28-5-2009 by warrenb]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by cautiouslypessimistic
All I see are ATSer's SAYING its a commercial. I don't see any actual proof of that. Why is it that if an ATS claims something is false, we all buy it, but anyone else calls a conspiracy theory a hoax, and we challenge it to the end?

As I already said, the evidence proves to me that it's fake, but I need a little more than the word of someone on the internet as proof.

Wake up and smell the damn coffee...

google: Håkan Nordkvist amf pensions

It's FAKE... for the last time.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I agree with cautiouslypessimistic. I have never seen the video before. Why is everyone saying that it is a commercial and yet I have never seen it before?

I got to admit that the video is very well done if it is a hoax or a commercial.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
AAAAHHHH LOL

SWEDEN – The advertising bureau behind a novel advertising campaign for Sweden’s largest fund company AMF Pension has won a prestigious prize lauding the campaign’s success in making young people think about pensions.

This year's Media Lion Grand Prix at the Lions awards in Cannes was presented to Forsman & Bodenfors, a Gothenburg-based advertising bureau, for the ‘MMS’ campaign created for AMF - a multi-platform advertising campaign which managed to engage a young target audience in the idea of building up a pension.

Interactivity with its audience was the key to the campaign which invited young Swedes to upload photographs of themselves on a website or send them via MMS and have them reworked to show what they might look like aged 70.

AMF Pension wins Cannes Lions advertising award

[edit on 28-5-2009 by Deaf Alien]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by DeafRaz

lol-- that dude must have a neck like a jockey's bo%%ix to try that old gag.

Funniest video I've seen today.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Come on folks you can't really believe this. Proof by video is not enough. Come on future guy what happens in the next couple of years. Now that's proof. Who took the video? Oh yeah the camera man. This is an insurance commercial people get a grip.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join