It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flight 93 Eminent Domain case Theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I just saw on cnn that the government has ordered emeinent domain on 2200 acres surrounding the flight 93 crash site. So... The theory I pose, granted the people who believe 9/11 to be an inside job, what is it that the government wants with 2200 acres surrounding this site? I watched an interview on cnn with a relative of a flight 93 victim and the words he used to describe the situation were quite strange to me. He mentioned something about resources and mines and how no one will want to ever build on the land. I found it quite odd. Now i must apologize in advance, but as i have to believe planes crashed into the towers, i cannot believ a plane crashed into the pentagon, or be positive flight 93 crashed. With this said, what does the government want with 2200 acres? What is there?

I would post a video of this cnn segment but my video skills arent good, meaning non existing.

[edit on 28-5-2009 by Myendica]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
My uncle was driving on the beltway around the Pentagon when it was attacked. You can be assued a plane did indeed crash into that buidling.

The real unknown here is the circumstances surrounding the crashing of Flight 93. We would all like to assume that the passengers, heroicly, brought the plane down while struggling with the hijackers. However, there are other possibilities.

I imagine the government is trying to find or cover something up at the site... or divert our attention from something else entirely. We'll have to see what develops to get a clearer picture than what we have now.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Well its taken them 8 year to want the land? or did this start way back when and is only now getting to the news?

Behind the scenes maybe the dead Passangers relatives wanted a memorial. These things just take time?

Well never really know the full truth of 911 Not unless someone involved comes forward with evidence and starts Spilling the beans.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by GuiltyByDesign

I'll have to take his and your words for it, which in light would be hard to do. regardless you're right its about 93. I apologize if I came off rude. I too would love to believe the story book tale. Thank you for your response

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SharkBait

As far as i know its recent? The land owners said they were barely even offered a deal or even knew it was serious when they got the eminent domain letters. I guess i shouldnt say letters since i dont know how the owners got word of it.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
You did not come off rude at all, I assure you

Likewise, had he not seen it and pulled off the road to gaze in astonishment, I wouldn't vouche for it. I'm fairly skeptical myself and extremely wary of the goverment as it stands today, but when a trust family member tells me something I take it at face value until proven false.

Emminent domain would also prevent an individual or group buying land around the site and then charging exhorbitant amounts of money for anyone wanting to purchase that land for, say, a memorial.

It's not the sexy answer, but it could be the correct one.

Again, we'll have to see how this plays out.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Flight 93 was shot down. I am not going by what Rumsfield reported said in some doctored video. On the morning of the twin tower attacks. I was listening to an off-shoot news report and the reporter received a call from a mother who was taliking to her son via his cell phone or a seat phone. The mother, told the news caster that her son told her that he is on flt.93, that the plane was high-jacked by some terrorist with box-cutters. The ladies son told her that they, some of the male passengers, were going to "Jump" the high jacker's and try to take the plane back. Then she told the news caster that her son told her that some thing just hit the plane wing and that they are on fire. The plane crashed and then the military showed up and removed tons of dirt a few mile from where the plane went down, where"I believe one of the our jet fighters Rocket missed and hit the ground and the government removed the dirt because a kid with a high school chemistry kit could tell tell you if a missle hit there..............................KMG

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by kissmygrits

and which news affiliation or reporter was this? i find that to be a very logical scenario of the events that could have or may have happened, considering that atleast 3, probably 4 planes should have been shot down that day. I still don't see that much evidence for that scenario either. regardless, im interested in what could be there, pre-9/11 perhaps that would be the reason for this location, if in the case there actually was no crash? I'm trying really hard to be unbiased and not be a side taker, more or less gather views or ideas of incentives. 2200 acres is a lot of acres. cnn showed the ratios of 2200 acres for each location of the attacks of that day, and it would take up a huge amount of downtown new york city, so why not 200 acres? why force the people off their land for a park that may or may not be visited on a consistant basis, whereas i am almost positive the land owners would have no problem allowing loved ones or almost anyone view the land and site.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

www.nps.gov...

I believe that is why they want the land. They have been having the memorial in the works for a while, it is about time they got to it.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

i understand why they want the land, but after witnessing the segment on cnn it seemed very suspicious, especially how the government apparently went about going about it, and the amount of land that is supposedly being taken. Is there some history to this land we may or may not know, or dont know besides flight 93?

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Who knows, I stay away from the 9/11 topic in general. I just thought I would post that bit of information as a possible explanation. LOL, the fist fighting that goes on in these threads is enough for me, not to mention the graphic nature of what happened and the implications of a cover-up.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

I agree. I just have a curious mind and like to poke around. Though im trying to keep it non confrontational, which should be easy since it isnt going to get attention. If i can find that cnn clip and post it, it would give an idea of what i mean by strange. it just felt ackward watching what they were saying. Thank you for your link and responses.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Well if you can find the link I would be interested to see it.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Heres a link to more news of how contreversal this really is.
www.democraticunderground.com...

new topics

top topics

join