It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S Considering Unapproved Immune System Boosters For H1N1 Vaccine.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
www.reuters.com

NEW YORK (Reuters) - The United States could authorize emergency use of some currently unapproved immune system boosters called adjuvants to make a swine flu vaccine more effective, an official at the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said on Thursday.

A big challenge facing manufacturers of a vaccine for the new swine flu story">H1N1 flu will be making sufficient quantities of vaccine from a limited supply of active ingredient, or antigen.

*SNIP*

"There are a couple of adjuvants that are being looked at now," he said. "There's nothing that's been approved for use in the United States, but there are several that could possibly get emergency use authorization if it appeared it was called for."

From what I am reading there is a chance a corporate company could slip something bad for us in these vaccines.
Any thoughts on this from the chemically inclined?

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Guess no one finds this interesting *sad face*

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I find it rather interesting, and scary, by unapproved I assume its untested which is frightening. If not just because there's no way of knowing what this will do to the probably huge amount of people they are about to give it to..

I just thought you were looking for insight from someone who knows about this sort of stuff, which I definitely don't

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
In my opinion it is in your best interest to stay away from all vaccines.
The government does'nt have our best interests at heart. The
adjective of the nwo is mass depopulation, educate yourself and
draw your own conclusions.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Tentickles

Extremely important! S&F!

I have posted a warning about this on the flu thread.
In fact, if there is one thing aside from Natural Health (which includes washing your hands) about this whole flu release, it is knowing the truth about vaccines, and adjuvants!

The upcoming vaccine for this novel flu will contain an adjuvent, as all vaccines do. In this case, it seems that "they" are planning on experimenting with different adjuvents. That is where the real dangers are!

Immunologists have a special name for substances used to boost feeble vaccines. They are called adjuvants. Adjuvants are arguably the most extensively researched pharmaceutical product in the last quarter century that you never heard of. I have used the word adjuvant three times in this paragraph so far and that is probably three times more than you have ever seen it in print before. This is partly because the most effective adjuvants, those formulated with oils, are too dangerous for human use. That is squalene's other proven ability, causing incurable disease, which is why it is such a touchy subject with the Department of Defense.

www.vaccine-a.com...

Also excellent resources...

ADJUVANTS, PRESERVATIVES AND TISSUE FIXATIVES IN VACCINES

Vaccines contain a number of substances which can be divided into the following groups:

1. Micro-organisms, either bacteria or viruses, thought to be causing certain infectious diseases and which the vaccine is supposed to prevent. These are whole-cell proteins or just the broken-cell protein envelopes, and are called antigens.

2. Chemical substances which are supposed to enhance the immune response to the vaccine, called adjuvants.

3. Chemical substances which act as preservatives and tissue fixatives, which are supposed to halt any further chemical reactions and putrefaction (decomposition or multiplication) of the live or attenuated (or killed) biological constituents of the vaccine.

All these constituents of vaccines are toxic, and their toxicity may vary, as a rule, from one batch of vaccine to another.

In this article, the first of a two-part series, we shall deal with adjuvants, their expects role and the reactions (side effects).

ADJUVANTS

The desired immune response to vaccines is the production of antibodies, and this is enhanced by adding certain substances to the vaccines. These are called adjuvants (from the Latin adjuvare, meaning "to help").

The chemical nature of adjuvants, their mode of action and their reactions (side effect) are highly variable. According to Gupta et al. (1993), some of the side effects can be ascribed to an unintentional stimulation of different mechanisms of the immune system whereas others may reflect general adverse pharmacological reactions which are more less expected.

There are several types of adjuvants. Today the most common adjuvants for human use are aluminium hydroxide, aluminium phosphate and calcium phosphate. However, there are a number of other adjuvants based on oil emulsions, products from bacteria (their synthetic derivatives as well as liposomes) or gram-negative bacteria, endotoxins, cholesterol, fatty acids, aliphatic amines, paraffinic and vegetable oils. Recently, monophosphoryl lipid A, ISCOMs with Quil-A, and Syntex adjuvant formulations (SAFs) containing the threonyl derivative or muramyl dipeptide have been under consideration for use in human vaccines.

Chemically, the adjuvants are a highly heterogenous group of compounds with only one thing in common: their ability to enhance the immune response-their adjuvanticity. They are highly variable in terms of how they affect the immune system and how serious their adverse effects are due to the resultant hyperactivation of the immune system.

www.vaclib.org...

www.rense.com...

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
The adjuvants that are being used are GSK's AS03 and Sanofi's MK49, which is only approved in the EU.

Both cause autoimmune diseases and are highly dangerous. The ingredients of each may be found on the respective websites or with a simple Google search.

I'm sorry not to have the links- neck injury= numbness and difficulty typing. Will add more when possible.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Approved or unapproved, I bet you they would draw a crowd of people lining up for the shot if many started dropping dead from swine flu.

You think maybe swine flu II returns in the fall or winter of 2009?

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Jam- you're right- they won't have to force the vaccine- 90% will line up (I'm in the 10% who won't).

And yes- we will see part 2 starting in August/September- the world knows it, the WHO knows it- China, Australia, etc., are closing borders, quarantining, etc. It's on.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I quote: "I have used the word adjuvant three times in this paragraph so far and that is probably three times more than you have ever seen it in print before. This is partly because the most effective adjuvants, those formulated with oils, are too dangerous for human use. That is squalene's other proven ability, causing incurable disease, which is why it is such a touchy subject with the Department of Defense."

Yes, this is exactly the reason I brought this subject up. I wish there was more discussion about this though. People seem to be tired of the Swine Flu threads.
This is probably the most important H1N1 Thread out there right now.

If they use these things in vaccines, just imagine the response from the people when they put one and two together that when they get sick after the shot it's not the Swine flu causing it....

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Yes and the scarier part is they want to use several vaccines in one year, two maybe even three!

““A Plan that Would Require Americans to Get Not One, Not Two, But Three Flu Shots” - “Trust the Scientists” - “Massive Public Education Campaign””

Are the governments of the world preparing to vaccinate the entire populace? It seems that may be the case. According to Reuters 4.9 billion vaccinations against the supposed swine flu could be ready shortly. Documents have been leaked that suggest the CDC is preparing to have a Day of Planning for an H1N1 Vaccination Campaign. The WHO" is also now saying that because of the outbreak in Japan they may be forced to declare a level 6 pandemic
You Tube Video

Feds to set aside $1B for swine flu vaccine development

The funding will be used to produce bulk supplies of two key components of a vaccine and to test them in humans. The most critical of the two is the vaccine's active ingredient, a protein from the new flu virus designed to trigger an immune response. The second is a booster, called an adjuvant, that might be added to the vaccine to ramp up its potency if it doesn't appear to work in early human trials.

www.usatoday.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   

T-

I, too, feel disgust when discussing adjuvants. What's even more disgusting is the origin of oil-based adjuvants.

In laboratory animals, mineral oil was used as an adjuvant to induce hyper-immunity- called "Freund's Adjuvant" throughout the 20th C for research- and it was BANNED because it caused such pain and illness in laboratory animals, it was deemed inhumane, and its use stopped.

So, rats and rabbits couldn't stand it; had to be euthanized- and now pharmas put oils in adjuvants for humans. These are the reasons people become ill from vaccines (or at least, the main reasons, in addition to the preservatives, fungi, nucleic acid debris, etc.,). I love animals and could not do research on them- another reason I left the bench- but it's OK to fill humans with what amounts to essentially the same thing? The pharmas must think the entire world is really, really dumb....thank god some of us know and share the truth, and refuse the toxic crap they try to inject.

The Emergency Use Authorization that allows EXTRA adjuvant for the H1N1 and possibly H5N1 vaccines this fall are perfect examples of economics and poor science replacing good research, good medicine and humanity.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   

never ceases to amaze me how people are willing to stick a needle in their arm and inject themselves with something made in an unknown place by unknown persons...but in this case...made by baxter with a record of killing people with vaccines.

GREAT....

new topics

top topics

join