It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is the NWO bad

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
someone explain why is it so bad ? were they the ones who responsible for 9/11 and other terrorist attack ? is the queen of England really part of the NWO

[edit on 28-5-2009 by dino1989]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
It's kinda like that speech that Zap gave on Futurama before they attacked the ball planet. It went something like "We know nothing of their ways and customs, but we're sure they stand for everything you don't like, and hate everything you like!"

There's not really consensus that I've seen on the NWO yet, but everyone thinks it's everything they hate. Did it do 9-11? Sure! Is it controlling your mind through tap water? You bet ya! Is the Queen in charge of it? Why not!

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by dino1989

The NWO is a global fascist dictatorship which is being manipulated into power by elite bloodlines or family networks, which operate through secret socieities. Its aim is to start a one world government, one world currency, one world army and a one world religion(satanism) with a population that is microchipped and linked directly to a global computer. In this society each person is assigned an efficiency-rating based on their physical and mental health, and if your rating falls below par you are to be terminated.

The NWO support eugenics programs and and in order to commence their new world order in which which essentially a new human species is created through genetic manipulation and technological augumetation, they need to terminate the older species. In other to achieve its aims it needs to depopulate the planet by 2012 killing of 80% of the worlds population and leaving about 500 to 1 billion people for easy managament.

If you are against the NWO you are on the blue list and will be rounded up from your homes when martial law is declared, taken to a concentration camp and be shortly terminated. If you obey the NWO, don't oppose them or simply don't know they exist, then you are on the yellow list. They may keep you alive as a slave, but because there are simply too many of you, most of you will also be taken to concentration camps and either starved or terminated.

If you think any of this is "bad" then you may understand why we consider the NWO bad.

[edit on 29-5-2009 by Indigo_Child]

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Really good points being brought above, any single group with too much power is always bad.

power corrupts and having too much power its just a bad idea for a single group in the whole world.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I would like to take this opportunity to align with the NWO. I support you, alien overlord Rothchilds. Now give me my harem and designer babies.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by dino1989

Well, maybe Alex jones can 'splain it to you

(click to open player in new window)

top topics

join