It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Controversial Group Re–Examines 9/11 In Clovis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Controversial Group Re–Examines 9/11 In Clovis

www.kmph.com

Some video was provided to KMPH News by the group, which claims a membership of more than 600 architects and engineers.

"We're not conspiracy theorists, we are technical building professionals looking at the forensic evidence, so we provide the evidence, and we ask for a new investigation, and let's let the chips fall where they may," Gage said.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
This is excellent that this guy actually got coverage and a non-lunatic as well.

And he presented his arguments extremely well.

I can finally say that I am a little pleased with the 911 scenario.

This guy gage is a hero!

Too bad this only made local news but it's still a small step and soon to become a giant leap hopefully.

www.kmph.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
See this is waht i love to see, people logical people with logical reasons to why the official story is bogus. I love it. people are waking up and its about time. Maybe now the people will see the truth and stop puting up with the bull# propaganda lies our govt and many other govt give us

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I went to that meeting and was unimpressed.
I cant take the time right now to get into all the details.
But there are serious flaws with thier argument and more than a little bad science.

What really threw me was the assertion that some one snuck into the towers and wired them with 30,000lb of thermite, with out anyone noticing.

they also ignored the fact that wtc #7 had 50,000 gal of diesel fuel in tank in the basement.

And when another registered professional engineer, in attendance, questioned their methodology they refused to adress his questions.

What was interesting was the couple of guys that were there that were either LE or intel.

needless to say i didnt sign the guest book.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by punkinworks09
What really threw me was the assertion that some one snuck into the towers and wired them with 30,000lb of thermite, with out anyone noticing.

Werent' all security personnel out that day... if my memory serves me correct

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Take out the core beams like Osama wanted and the towers
should pancake.

I don't think the terrorists ever thought a plane would disintegrate
a building.

WTC 7 is a conspiracy all to itself.
We can all talk about 911 theories but obviously some can't talk
or they might meet up with harsh consequences.

ED:

Attendees were able to sign up to support the group's efforts with pledges of between 10 to 911 dollars a month.

Up against the might force of the Illuminati the Clovis 911 group
has a mountain to climb.

[edit on 5/28/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
It amazes me how people with no scientific credentials will come right out and say oh these things are not possible and I don't have the time to tell you why?

Are people that afraid of the truth? Or are they just that afraid of being wrong? Or are they just afraid of having to bear the responsibillity of being a good citizen in a democracy and demanding that things be done in a truly honest and transparent way.

Simple common sense and logic says those buildings were not brought down by the impacts of planes or a couple thousand gallons of jet fuel.

I guess people would rather being imprisoned by a lie than dare to truly know the truth that sets them free.

I think what we are seeing here is a slow process where the truth is going to come out. Not because of groups by Clovis but because our own government is having no luck in creating the civil disorder it would like to see to further restrict civil liberties. Eventually they will have to disclose what really happened on 9-11 to see if that forces people to take to the streets.

I have a funny feeling the Illuminati will be having a major temper tantrum if even that won't provoke a reaction from the blissfully slumbering American public at large.

Great video Original Poster, star and flag.

[edit on 28/5/09 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Isolano lives in Fresno now, but as an eyewitness, he's satisfied with the government's conclusion: the blame for the hijackings, building collapses and deaths lies with Al-Queda terrorists, and gage and his group should not reopen old wounds.
"There's the families of three thousand people that now have to relive this because these people choose to come up with a theory, there's theories on everything, we still don't know who killed Kennedy," Isolano said.

www.kmph.com...

these people choose to come up with a theory,

Oh boy, talk about ignorance please! Andrew Isolano is a retired New York City firefighter who chose to bury his heads in the sand because it makes them feel safe. Let’s not pop his fantasy world. This Fireman say these people “choose to come up” with a theory! Why is it, that sciences supports this theory lol sciences does not support the government theory.
Someone please wake this poor man up, he is in a coma

WAKE UP!

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
How much science or credentials do you need when the grandmother
in the middle of the 911 disaster said the government did it.

The only people saying hijackers are protected by the Illuminati.

911 in an immovable object that Alex Jones "Inside Job" revival
or impetus to find a surge in the alternate to the official story
fell flat. He and all the others in their attempt to counter the
official story have failed.

Then did that grandmother (and others) that thought the government
did 911 not care any more.

top topics

join