It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA shuttle UFO videos -- how should they be investigated

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Let's start over with yet another 'shuttle UFO video' and try to develop -- and implement -- proper steps to investigate it.

Here's an example currently hot:

io9.com:80...

I expect some folks will say, DON'T investigate it, just stare at it. Trust your feelings.

But I hope some other folks might ask -- gosh, what does it look like in the daylight scenes that seem to have been omitted from the video?

Where should we start?

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

Hello Jim,

First things first - I think we should be clear about something very early on in this investigation - that we are dealing with some videos of-yet-to-be identified objects. Forget UFO, lets just call them UOs right now, unidentified objects.

Nothing should be labeled an extraterrestrial spacecraft just yet. I have always supported that, no contentions there. However some of these STS videos show objects which behavior is arguably and demonstrably intelligent, countering any explanation of the usual prosaic phenomena like ice particles or debris, etc. And this is an aspect myself and others feel that you dismiss and ignore very easily Jim. That said I'd be more than glad to look up the data you always implore us to seek, however since most of us here have no relations to NASA, we ask that you provide us with the data.

Regards,

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
They are unexplanied flying objects, ever wonder why the government
does'nt explain what they really are? educate yourselves find the truth.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majorion
However some of these STS videos show objects which behavior is arguably and demonstrably intelligent, countering any explanation of the usual prosaic phenomena like ice particles or debris, etc. And this is an aspect myself and others feel that you dismiss and ignore very easily Jim. That said I'd be more than glad to look up the data you always implore us to seek, however since most of us here have no relations to NASA, we ask that you provide us with the data.

Anything coming from me, as RFBurns has pointed out, would be knee-jerk dismissed. Some folks already have the messages pre-typed reasy for posting, I'd bet.

I am not the 'failure point' in the process. It does not require 'inside' contacts. Anybody can do this. Nobody has bothered to try.

I resemble the assertion that I 'ignore' any aspect of this type of report -- heck, I'm the guy who went out and found more of the different contextual aspects of famous cases, data that until then was 'ignored' by everybody else -- and mostly still is. So that was a baseless accusation.

What about this video. Where should somebody start?

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by truth/seeker
They are unexplanied flying objects, ever wonder why the government
does'nt explain what they really are? educate yourselves find the truth.

Actually, NASA has provided long detailed answers to public queries on many of these stories, over many years. You just haven't seen them, because the UFO buffs who received them did not share them -- keeping them secret and making the public think NASA never answered is a far more convenient propaganda line. And they're right, since you apparently fell for it.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Does anyone find the video at the top of any interest?

If I hadn't been the one to post it here, wouldn't it have seemed really persuasive of more NASA coverups?

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
The video is nothing special because....

To bad of quality
No point of reference

Problem is that it could be argued from both sides of the fence as to what it is. These types of videos do not have enough in it other than a couple of lights.

My question is ....why doesn't anybody have night vision on these cameras???

Then, we would really have something to work with.

new topics

top topics

join