It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beat The Press! (Exposing the Lies of the Media)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Dean Baker is co-director of the Center for Economic and Policy Research in Washington, DC. He is frequently cited in economics reporting in major media outlets, including the New York Times, Washington Post, CNN, CNBC, and National Public Radio.

His analyses have appeared in many major publications, including the Atlantic Monthly, the Washington Post, the London Financial Times, and the New York Daily News. He received his Ph.D in economics from the University of Michigan.

Beat The Press

I love this blog, and I visit it every day. If you, like me, are curious to count how many lies the MSM can tell in a week, or you don't believe you are being lied to, then please check out this wonderful "above the press" blog.

I'd also like to point out that Dean Baker is one of the few economists to call the housing bubble months before the crash. All his predictions have been spot on. He's one of the few economists who has been right pre crash, post crash, and I believe he'll continue to make accurate predictions in the future.

Enjoy the blog, strait from Dean Bakers mouth.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Great find, I have just skimed over a few of the blog posts but liked what I read.
Incidently I would recomend Charlie Brooker's "Newswipe" its a British look at what our news media is up to, its worth a google.

join