It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Perpetual Motion Machine -- ? Austraila

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
www.liveleak.com...

The one word comes to mind FRICTION ... generates 5 X the amount it consumes... does not compute need more input......

[edit on 28-5-2009 by BornPatriot]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by BornPatriot

this guy has been around for a few years. A few of his videos are posted on ATS already.

Would be cool if he finally got investors so that we could start buying these devices.

And it does seem (appear) to be completely legitimate.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Well thats an invention of the decade probably century if its true i might just cry because its just 1 more way of making life a lot easier

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Oh did you mean another perpetual motion machine that is a fraud meant to gather foolish investors money. This guy has been around forever but there is always another excuse for why it hasnt quite made it to market. Before long he will join the rest and say the government stoled his plans, prototypes and equipment and he cant remember exactly how he built, or if you give him more money he will be able to buy the pieces he lacks.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude

Oh did you mean another perpetual motion machine that is a fraud meant to gather foolish investors money. This guy has been around forever but there is always another excuse for why it hasnt quite made it to market. Before long he will join the rest and say the government stoled his plans, prototypes and equipment and he cant remember exactly how he built, or if you give him more money he will be able to buy the pieces he lacks.

justsomeboreddude is a troll...don't listen to his pitiful pleas ...
how do you spend your silver judas ...???

Haha, this guys threads and posts speak for themselves. He either rides the short bus to school everyday, or he is intentionally trying to muddy the water.... I'll vote for number two a paid shill

His lack of sense in all posts and threads only highlight this fact. To claim that arguably the worst presidential team in history as the best is so completely ignorant.
Secondly, what agency do you work for? You spend a lot of time on hear spreading an obvious agenda, and I was just wondering if you at least had the courage to name who it was that was behind you pushing that agenda....

Don't feed the trolls people, it only makes them harder, faster, stronger.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I'm not convinced - excellent if true but I don't see why it's taken so long to get these things out to the public? Would it really be that hard to just get independent scientists to study and publish their findings? Also it says "banned" in the video title, where has it been banned from exactly?

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I am a 110% convinced that it is possible to generate a constant flow of electricity by using nothing more than common sense and permanent magnets...

This is the website of the inventors company :
www.lutec.com.au...

It hasn`t been updated since 2006 and when I emailed them (admin.at.lutec.com.au) they said that they could not assist me with any of my questions, but that I should mail the Hong Kong office instead... website:

evergreenltd.com.hk...

The email I sent them :

aan Admin@evergreenltd.com.hk
datum 4 november 2008 15:45
onderwerp Product availability ?
verzonden door gmail.com
details verbergen 04-11-08 Beantwoorden Vervolgbericht

Dear, I am very interested in the technology you and your Australian partner Lutec are developing and I was wondering how far you are from releasing your products onto the market ?

I was also surprised that neither your site, nor Lutecs has been updated recently. The latest information dates back to 2007 and even 2006 although I found articles saying that your products will exit the testing phase in March 2008 with commercial availability in December 2008. Lutecs admin received the same question from me, unfortunately I still haven`t received an anwser.

I am eager to read your reply !

Kind regards,

Michael C. Belgium

As you can read the mail was sent on november 4th 2008, I'm still waiting for an anwser untill this day... Weird isn't it ? Especially for a product that could revolutionize the way we power our homes, companies and even our cars ! Check youtube, there is a vid about a guy that drives a permant-magnet driven car up to, I think, 90Mph/h...

There is also a german company currently selling 2 kinds of generators on this technology with magnets. Unfortunatly I can't find the link, nor the article...

If anyone has any information on where to get one of these generators and its price, it would be most welcome.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Hashishian

I made you a friend for that. Thank you!

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Hashishian

No, he is not a troll, he is completely correct. If any free energy device existed it would take very little effort for the inventor to upload the schematics onto the internet. The fame and prestige gained from such an invention would make the inventor very rich.

new topics

top topics

join