It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati and mind control

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I know a thread on mind control was here a couple of weeks ago, and it gave a lot of info, but I happened across this tidbit and thought I'd share it with you all. So, if you think that even in small town usa, this stuff ain't happening, think again! These devils are recruiting any and all they can!

Two handlers of mind controlled slaves exposed, more gang stalking tactics revealed
May 27, 2009 — Stefan Fobes
warofillusions.wordpress.com...

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
The guy who wrote the article you posted is either a great practical joker or he is seriously mentally deranged. The whole article drips of paranoid delusions and delusions of grandeur.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

You say this guy is mentally deranged??? You say that while exhibiting a phrase at the bottom of your signature that says bush and cheney are the best of all time???

Dubya said that "God" told him to invade Iraq, and yet you call the man who wrote this article mentally deranged?

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
This will be the only thing i ever agree with JSBD on(maybe)...whoever wrote that article needs some serious help.He literally is off his rocker and you place trust in those scribblings of an obviously troubled person?

[edit on 28-5-2009 by Solomons]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Are you trying to say that George Bush is crazy? I dont think so. Crazy like a fox, maybe!

But back on topic... read the article. The guy exhibits serious signs of a psychological disorder. I hope for his sake it was all a joke. If he doesnt get some help he might get a new jacket to keep him warm in his new rubber room.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

I am not saying this guy is 100% accurate, but he is not crazy as you and jsb are implying. I have researched mind control techniques for years and years, and this guy who wrote the article is very plausible in his findings.

Like the author who wrote that article said, until it happens to you, you'll never know how it feels. Now, jsb, as far as dubya being smart like a fox????????

I have studied monarch mind control, the delphi techniques, and hypnotic mind control. You 2 folks would be surprised at what can be accomplished with a total stranger with the proper technique applied!

new topics

top topics

join