It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Richard Gage on KMPH FOX 26 in Fresno, CA - Vid

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by JanusFIN
reply to post by Dr Love

I like the part where Gage ask her - "you feel it too?" - or something like tha - crap her hand... Its the moment of truth... We all have had it! After that you cant ignore the facts - and after great depression what will follow - questions seeks their answers - truth will finally set you free.

[edit on 28-5-2009 by JanusFIN]

Truth won't set you free, even really HUGE and POWERFUL truth.

Guns on the other hand will set you free, especially really HUGE and POWERFUL guns.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

What type of 'guns' are we talking???

Giant EMP's? lasers on satellites? HAARP?

I think the main weapons will be food and water control.......

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
This will create divisions.

The cartel will use the distraction to move forward.

Divided we fall.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Just found this on youtube and hadn't seen it around here yet, good stuff:

www.youtube.com...

It's Mr. Gage talking at Cal Poly on May 29

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Sorry, you probably want to watch part 1 first, don't you?

Clip 1: www.youtube.com...

Clip 2: www.youtube.com...

Clip 3: www.youtube.com...

Clip 4: www.youtube.com...

This stuff might be worthy of a new topic, but this is only my 2nd post here. (Love the site by the way).

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Last post for now, I promise.

Clip 5 just went up a few seconds ago, and I obviously don't know how many clips there's going to be, so here's a link to the poster's profile:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by RedWings4ever

Great lecture by Richard Gage. NIST is such a bunch of liars.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
the really important facts i took from this were

1. there are 10 tells of CD and architects confirm this incidence matches all 10.
2. there are 2 companies not associated with Dr. Jones that also found nanothermite.

Point one stands on its own 2 feet. Point 2 simply ruins your day if you are the kind of person that used ad homenim to debunk Jones in the first place.

[edit on 2-6-2009 by jprophet420]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Its to bad that this news show is on early and there not taken to seriously, The guy on the right is Kopi and is know around town as a nutball. The show is called "Great Day" and is a "news light" show....But still a good talk about 9/11

Here is a link to the news show:
www.kmph.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Real good!

But why in the heck didn't he tell them about the power down in the South Tower the weekend before 9/11?

Oh well, it doesn't matter...What does matter is that as every day passes, we are exposing the truth! The squeaky wheel gets the grease, and we have been squeaking so loudly for so long they will have no choice but to listen.

To all those that say this will end up nowhere, I say stop saying that! We ARE having an effect! Yes it is slow, yes it is tedious, but persistence pays!~

Because that isn't scientific evidence. It's an anecdote from Scott Forbes.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
BTW, AE911Truth.org now has 777 architects and engineers endorsing it! They've hit the magic number

Have a look!

www.ae911truth.org...

Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth

777 architectural and engineering professionals
and 4453 other supporters including A&E students
have signed the petition demanding of Congress
a truly independent investigation.

Everyone can sign the petition

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Also, here's another great news story I just found on Russia Today about Richard Gage and his quest at the AIA Convention to promote 9/11 Truth. Check it out.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
BTW, Showbiz Tonight also gave positive news coverage of 9/11 Truth celebrities. Have a look! Hopefully it means they are turning around!

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
BTW, check out Richard Gage's letter to NIST, exposing many of its key flaws which it refuses to address.

Right click and download the PDF or view it in your browser at this link:

www.ae911truth.org...

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by WWu777

How refreshing and what a contrast.

Truth from AE911Truth Richard Gage and lies from NIST John Gross.

Incidentally AE911Truth has 777 architectural and engineering professionals and 4453 other supporters including A&E students who have signed the petition demanding of Congress a truly independent investigation. source

* Given that open-air jet fuel fires and normal office fires both burn at a maximum of around 1,500° F, and the melting point of steel is around 2,700° F, what thermal energy source produced the several tons of molten metal observed flowing out of the South Tower shortly before its collapse – and also seen for weeks after 9/11/01 in the basements of the Twin Towers and Building 7 by numerous witnesses, including the WTC structural engineer, Leslie Robertson?

* Why did more than 100 FDNY first responders describe, in great detail, the sounds of explosions and flashes of light that they saw and heard just before and during each tower’s collapse? Why did we not know about these thousands of pages of FDNY “oral history” evidence until August, 2005 – and only then after a court order for their release? FDNY’s own Chief of Safety, Albert Turi, and FDNY’s chief, Ray Downey, the “premiere collapse expert in the country” according to a fellow chief, both spoke of the presence of explosives in the Towers prior to their failures. More than 100 testimonies referring to multiple, violent explosions were ignored and unreported by the 9/11 Commission, NIST and FEMA.

* How were 4 ton steel members ejected from the Twin Towers at 70 miles per hour – and landing 600 feet away? A simple gravitational collapse would only allow up to 100 feet of “drift,” so what provided the energy required?

Forgive me for being so forward, but time is of the essence for our country now. On behalf of the more than 700 Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth – and of the 2,744 victims and their family members, and the millions of citizens becoming aware of the deceptive destruction of these three high-rises on 9/11, I urge you, and your colleague, John Gross, to come clean with your conscience and with the American people who have placed their trust in their government and its National Institute for Standards and Technology. It is not too late to do the right thing. Let’s meet and we’ll go from there.

source

[edit on 8/22/09 by SPreston]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Oh look the ridiculous fox news channel has more ridiculous news stories on it!!

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by JanusFIN

May 28, 2009
Great interview on a local morning show.

From Whatreallyhappened...

Amazing! FOX News allows an expert to discuss the evidence for controlled demolition on 9-11 without attempting to ridicule him!

Great threat--- Calls and congradulatory emails to Fox News a good idea?
Supposed to be a Quote reply?

[edit on 22-8-2009 by Donny 4 million]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by john124
Oh look the ridiculous fox news channel has more ridiculous news stories on it!!

33% of Americans agree with you.
67% of Americans do not.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
The media is going to have to deal with this directly and they know it. That is why there is a whole bunch of docu's coming out trying to villify the 9/11 truth movement and attacking some of the arguments without having a real balance in the reporting. It is hoped that this will then go away. However, I think that they under-estimated people in general. People are waking up and maybe we don't have all the answers as Gage said, as to how much of this was done, but we certainly know that buildings are not going to fall straight down as if going through air. That much we know.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I think the reporters are acting very strange. If you were a reporter and you actually believed you had been told everything about 9/11 from the president 8 years ago, wouldnt you want to know why you werent told the truth 8 years ago? Having thermite in the remains proves it was a inside job. And the scientists have known for 7 or 8 years now. Why werent the public told? But they arent even touching that subject. 3000 of their countrymen died in that building and they arent even upset....

That alone proves that they have suspected/known all along what the truth really were, but have not been able to talk about it freely.

I guess now that Bush the Decider has left office, its OK to start talking about this again in the US media?

[edit on 22-8-2009 by Copernicus]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join