It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is preventing them to reveal themselves?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Today I was thinking about what could prevent ETs and / or government officials to release and / or appear live on TV telling the world that:

Yes there are aliens
Yes they visiting us for millions years
Yes they engineered our dna code
Yes they ...(insert a bazillion of possibilities here)

Let's say this race of ETs are from X and needs to travel billions of light years to come see us, one of our questions would be, how did you manage to fuel this long trip?

The answer could be;

zero point energy

If ETs would have a free / perpetual energy resource that is available for everyone anywhere in the universe; that would kill the whole economic foundations of our world and from this very day the world would have completely changed.

What, in your opinion, could be the answers that could kill the world as we know it?

*** edit: typo ***

[edit on 28-5-2009 by sc4venger]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Well first good point. Second maybe the world isnt ready for these things and the aliens no it but like people on this site believe that we are are destructive species maybe we have to change and become better. Maybe we just need a 1 world government.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Of COURSE it's ZPE. And likely some phase shifting to diminish the time for the trip.

Energy from the plenum (plenum = full, vacuum = empty) is being extracted on our planet as we type. Project Camelot did an interview with Gary McKinnon and the interview is available on the web, as well as his interview on - BBC, or Channel 4, or one of the British channels.

He hacked computers in the US government and came upon free energy, antigrav, aliens and more.

I'm inclined to believe him.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I made a reply recently to this board as to why I don't think our governments will reveal what they know. IMO its due to their own fears of loss of power and control. In our known history primitive human civilizations nearly always are assimilated into more advanced ones. Willingly or not.

As for ETs, I don't have any solid ideas. They remain silent either due to continued hostility from our governments, or are actually being held back from coming foward due to our governments holding our planet hostage with nuclear weapons in an effort to keep ETs from revealing themselves. Perhaps a combination of both. I do not believe ETs come here for malicious purposes or purely for self-interest or they'd be very public already. Like interstellar versions of Conquistadors. With the technology they possess, they certainly would not have to worry about being careful in taking over or doing whatever else they wanted to here.

I do not follow the belief that humanity would self-destruct with the near mutually exclusive nature of current popular opinion on life and religion colliding with knowledge of ET visitation. Certainly its an obstacle, but one that should be very easy to overcome if ETs bring with them a better way of life that ends most suffering on the planet. And I do think any space faring race that exists already knows how to remedy the problems of a race still stuck on its planet of origin.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Why is it becoming common thought that Aliens altered our DNA?

couldn't man just adapt and get intelligence all through evolution?

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

It's possible we did, but until we know 100% how we really came to existence, then let's be open for any possibilities.

As for the questions OP asked --- I don't know! I won't even bother to guess. This question has been asked over a dozen times this month.
All we can do is guess as to what ETs are thinking, why they avoid us, and what our government is planning. We'll just have to wait and see.

Edit: Grammar

[edit on 5/28/2009 by Cagalli]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66

Possibly because people have read The Terra Papers...? And the Sumerian Tablets have clues...

Terra Papers history: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Terra Papers glossary: www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Papers themselves: www.freedomdomain.com...

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
The malevolant E.T.s don't make themselves known because they're working with the secret government, and their plans would foil. The benevolant ones don't make themselves known because they know TPTB would probably try shooting them down or something.

I think that things are changing though. That defensive, military mindset we've adopted in the past is being replaced by a more noble, ethical one, so things are going to get interesting.

[edit on 28-5-2009 by cmazzagatti]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

Possibly because people have read The Terra Papers...? And the Sumerian Tablets have clues...

As of now...
a. The Sumerian texts which are in cuneiform BTW have been open to different interpretations than Sitchin's. I'm not even going to pass judgement on them. Just saying that other's have countered what Sitchin has stated and accused him of liberally constructing his own story while selling and pawning it off as Sumerian history.
b. The terra papers are a story. A good one, but a story nonetheless.

At this time, there is more proof for evolved human sentience than there is for either Sitchin's theories or Morningsky's story.

I'm not adamant I know anything, just trying to state what I use stay objective to formulate my opinions.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by sc4venger
Today I was thinking about what could prevent ETs and / or government officials to release and / or appear live on TV telling the world...

The answer could be

zero point energy

Or it could be none-of-the-above. It could just be they do not care to reveal themselves and look at us the same way we would look at an isolated tribe in the Amazon or the Sentinelese Islands. Or even worse, they have no more desire to reveal themselves to us than we would to an ant colony and look at us much the same way.

If you want this field to be taken seriously, you need to forget the pulp science fiction stories you grew up on.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by bloodline
As of now...
a. The Sumerian texts which are in cuneiform BTW have been open to different interpretations than Sitchin's. I'm not even going to pass judgement on them. Just saying that other's have countered what Sitchin has stated and accused him of liberally constructing his own story while selling and pawning it off as Sumerian history.

Who said I believe Sitchen? I didn't bring him up. I am speaking of what has been gleaned from many sources. Yes, there are differences between translations, but overall, they are basically the same.

And they DO accord with The Terra Papers.

Ah. And you know this because? I have had communication with Mr. Morning Sky, and overall must say that he is earnest, and telling the truth of what he learned from his grandfather. It would be VERY coincidental that he learned these things at a time when very little was translated (if any) from the Sumerian Tablets - only to have the tablets accord so well, n'est pas?

At this time, there is more proof for evolved human sentience than there is for either Sitchin's theories or Morningsky's story.

Lessee...

There is one animal on our planet - and ONLY one - where inbreeding has a good chance of causing issues in the first generation - and a very high likelihood of issues in two. ALL other animals must inbreed for many generations before issues are seen. And in some, there are no issues even after a hundred or more.

What one animal is that? Us Humans.

That right there suggests that evolution was not the key factor in our creation.

Beyond that, only one animal has over 4,000 genetic "glitches," genes that create genetic diseases. ALL others have a dozen at most. Most have none.

Wow. It's Us again!

And evolution made sure that only ONE animal had such issues!?!

I'm sorry, but that stretches my ability to accept to the breaking point. And also, I think it's pretty good evidence that we have been messed with genetically. So the statement, "At this time, there is more proof for evolved human sentience than there is for either Sitchin's theories or Morningsky's story," is untrue.

I'm not adamant I know anything, just trying to state what I use stay objective to formulate my opinions.

Then you should see my point, eh?

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   

As of now...

Did you see the Turkey UFO with the Grays inside? You know whats interesting about that incident? Iraq borders Turkey to the southeast. Iraq is the country where ancient Sumeria was located in. And guess what borders Turkey to the southwest & northeast? The Mediterranean and Black Seas; the seas where Atlantis has long been speculated to have sunk in. Both Sumeria and Atlantis are cities that have been consistently linked to extraterrestrials; namely, the Reptilians (who supposedly seeded us). I think there's a definite reason why that UFO was seen in that vicinity of the world.

Not that it proves anything, but you have to admit that it's still pretty interesting, especially because it wasn't the first time it was seen in that area.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
They clearly didnt fly for millions of years at the speed of light in a linear fashion that would be silly! simply via space/time dist bringin the space to you bob lazar worked on this and explained how this worked on back engineering project alot of people discredit him even tho he passed a lie dector test in front of a tv audince?

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Amaterasu,
Morning sky is not an Indian. He's not Native.
He has admitted to being a fraud.
He is a fraud.
You can believe what you want but he is not known in any Hopi or Apache community.

There is one animal on our planet - and ONLY one - where inbreeding has a good chance of causing issues in the first generation - and a very high likelihood of issues in two. ALL other animals must inbreed for many generations before issues are seen. And in some, there are no issues even after a hundred or more.
What one animal is that? Us Humans.
That right there suggests that evolution was not the key factor in our creation.
Beyond that, only one animal has over 4,000 genetic "glitches," genes that create genetic diseases. ALL others have a dozen at most. Most have none.
Wow. It's Us again!
And evolution made sure that only ONE animal had such issues!?!

I would think that even in the rudimentary understanding of evolution that more genetic 'glitches' from inbreeding or more chances for disease and mutation would lend credence to us being so much more evolved than other life on this planet.
I feel like you are actually proving the opposite of what you set out to prove.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Amaterasu,

What Morning Sky sells is New Age garbage thinly disguised as American Indian/Hopi lore that appeals to whites with little-to-no understanding of real American Indian cultures.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Amaterasu,
He is a fraud.
You can believe what you want but he is not known in any Hopi or Apache community.

That's not proof of fraud. Robert merely said he contrived something, and that others built on it as truth.

He IS half Hopi and half Apache.

And... When I have introduced The Terra Papers to some friends, who were close to several tribes here in New York State (not exactly Hopi territory), they said they had several of their native native American friends recommend the Papers to them and they were glad to finally get to read them.

So I suspect SOME native Americans know and take the work seriously.

I would think that even in the rudimentary understanding of evolution that more genetic 'glitches' from inbreeding or more chances for disease and mutation would lend credence to us being so much more evolved than other life on this planet.
I feel like you are actually proving the opposite of what you set out to prove.

Hahahahaha! Seriously? Evolution would take all these many many years to perfect species, and then randomly spit out a genetically challenged species? And let's face it, as a species, given the inbreeding issues and the 4,000 "glitches," we are phenomenally genetically challenged!

And then it just so happens we are mega-intelligent?

What are the odds?

[edit on 5/28/2009 by Amaterasu]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

Amaterasu,

What Morning Sky sells is New Age garbage thinly disguised as American Indian/Hopi lore that appeals to whites with little-to-no understanding of real American Indian cultures.

Wow, if I wasn't so trusting and sure people were posting from their heart, I might suspect there was an effort to discredit Mr. Morning Sky. Two such dismissive posts, both with no knowledge of who Mr. Morning Sky is and what he teaches.

But since I am so trusting, I will play this through...

Mr. Morning Sky's main teaching is the history of our planet. And a history that is very centered on this 3D world. It contains details of our past that are significant to Now. Whatever spiritual elements he has put forth since the writing of The Terra Papers are irrelevant to the fact that we Human Hearted are rightful heirs to this planet.

As one representative of my planet, I have written a way out of the headlong conflict between Us Human Hearted and the Lizard Hearted who I know want what belongs to All.

The fact is that whether or not The Terra Papers are true - and I feel truth in them deeply - what I propose, to solve all this insanity I see today, can be accomplished regardless.

So really, I ponder the thought of toadies doing their master's bidding to discredit a source of mine, and wonder what their problem might be that they would choose to follow orders against the abundance paradigm.

I mean...

Surely you would want to decide the things you fill your finite time with - being with those you like, if you are incapable of love - over asking, "What's next, Boss?"

Heh. I guess it's moot. I'm sure I'm just pondering in paranoia. [smile]

[edit on 5/28/2009 by Amaterasu]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
this is the thing... if you had the ability to look in on this world and see its people... what would you think of us? i forget who said it first but. " one person has the ability of reasoning, intelligence, and extream kindness... but a group of people are dangerous, pigheaded, and truly unkind." its sad but its true. in Egypt theres a wall of glyphs that say somthing like. "those that believe in us, and love us, do the work that is necessary to reach a higher plain (or ascend if you will) only then can true consciousness be obtained" and lets face it, we havnt done the work. were a hateful, violent, juvenile race. and if they ARE the ones that planted our seed... well, im sure thier absence is a sign of thier disappointment.

i dont blame them for not rushing to shake our hands. but the religious revolution is so very close, so maybe that will get us closer to the right track. a religion based on human worship and not fakey "gods" and a lack of strong armed governments would be a very peaceful life if you ask me. im almost positive thats the way to go.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by skytigerf15
" one person has the ability of reasoning, intelligence, and extream kindness... but a group of people are dangerous, pigheaded, and truly unkind."

Groups are motivated by survival. In a scarcity paradigm, that is the purpose of groups. And today, survival has become centered around money, the love of which is the root of all evil. So you have groups in conflict over the money, which in the masses is quite scarce, and getting scarcer.

But even in "good" times, things are not abundant. So there is still struggle.

So this statement is only valid in a paradigm of scarcity.

In abundance, groups will gather based on love, and there will be no need to struggle.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Where did you get your degree in genetics because its wrong. Inbreeding can cause genetic mutations in any animal. Have you ever heard of culling cattle do you know what that is? If a cattle rancher has a certain desired trait in cattle he can inbreed them and what they do is kill the genetic mutations which is called culling. So where ever you heard about genetics they were wrong!

As far as DNA it is a blue print any change can be as something as simple as changing eye color or one change you can end up with 6 fingers the more complicated the DNA strand the more likely it is to have a genetic desease but we by far are not the only species that deals with this. Dogs actually have more genetic disorders then we deal with so again your theory is wrong.

As for the terra papers it is science fiction nothing more granted good story i was intrigued but on closer examination there is no such myths legends anything even close in any Native American legends it was entirely made up.And i not going into summarian text because its just a misinterpretation but that would be another thread.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join