It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tenth Amendment Movement Aims to Give Power Back to the States

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Let us all hope this trend continues to grow. The Federal Government needs to be put back in their place and that is as our employees not our masters.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
So what do we do now? Lots of this talk about the states telling the Fed we don't like what you have become for quite some time now.
So does a state, Texas for example , just close all Fed buildings and tell them to leave? Will they use the National Guard to do so. Once the state votes on it ?
I really don't think this is going to go over easy. When we take this country back to pre 1900's (1860 better date) are we going to remove the virus? That would mean that we would have to have a new capital of the Republic somewhere else than that satantic design that engulfs Washington DC ? I refer to the Obolisk, Pentagon and such set up by Masons and other scum that is pentogram....we all now those on top just dont go to Bohemian Grove for Icecream and tea.
To me this is the real root of the problem.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Tentickles

I think more state rights are a great thing. This allows for more diversity and differences between states and help to make the country as a whole, a better place. Some states will try things that dont work and some will pass legislation that will work. Other States can see what has worked, what hasnt and adjust accordingly.

Some states will become more conservative, some more progressive, but in general this diversity will help to create a better country. There might be bumps and problems along the way but hey we see that now. The system we are currently under is far from perfect. Lets open it up and let the states decide what is best for themselves and the details will work themselves out eventually.

Lets hope this happens. Give states more choice. The Federal govt needs a much smaller role. There is a place for the Federal govt and there are things that they can do to facilitate the states and the nation but there is just too much money being used by the fed that does not help the majority of people. Let the states decide what they want to do with the taxes we currently pay to the federal govt. or if they wish, decide we dont pay that money at all.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join