It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The amero is coming

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Just found this on ebay and thought it was interesting any body have any thoughts on this?

I have read much about the amero but to actually start to see coinage being minted, is that a sign of what is to come.

source

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
There have been ebay auctions of Ameros for the last 3-4 years. SOmeone's idea of getting rich quick. Probably is working quite well for them.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by photobug

no official mint marks on that coin.

there's been alot of talk on the forums, search for "Amero"

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
The amero is an internet rumor, just like the FEMA camps. Who knows george bush may just come back to declare marshal law. I find it very ironic that ATS has turned me so incredibly off to the geopolitical conspiracy.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Any "Amero" coinage out there now is merely BS momentos and "trinkets" of sorts.

Here's a site that's been making them for a few years now:
www.amerocurrency.com...

and here's another:
www.dc-coin.com...

That racist, bigoted, idiot Hal Turner even entertained his 15 minutes of Amero fame pronouncing the shipment of Billions of Ameros to china lat year.

www.snopes.com...

I think I've a few wheat pennies that hold more actual value.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by 12m8keall2c

I was wondering why All ameros were coinage.

People like bills, that is why the Dollar coin has never really taken off.

Good find I was wondering about those coins I keep seeing pop up on the internet lately.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Not only is the Amero not in paper form it does not exist...at all.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by photobug

The Amero is totaly theoretical at this point.

Don't want to steal the limelight from your thread, but I did a thread on it a while back, have a read for some info if you want!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 28-5-2009 by kiwifoot]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
reply to post by 12m8keall2c

I was wondering why All ameros were coinage.

People like bills, that is why the Dollar coin has never really taken off.

Good find I was wondering about those coins I keep seeing pop up on the internet lately.

Because you can't get the paper used in paper money. Its easy to make coins and the resources are pretty abundant.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by The Mack

I dont think the Amero is an internet rumour, it was mentioned on the business news on MSM i think..i still doubt its true,but it was first mentioned on the TV not on the internet.Or atleast im led to believe.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

Exactly started on the MSM never came true, then the conspiracy circle picked it up and ran with it. Both the MSM and conspiracy circle call each other liars and they are both right. No amero still.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
It's likely stamped by a local mint. See my previous post for another example: NWO Coin.

When (I am convinced that it's not if) we have a global currency, it will be entirely electronic.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I expect the AMERO will show its ugly head by the end of the year. We can't last very much longer printing money out of thin air . We are living a pipe-dream thinking our way of life or our economy will rebound to the point where it was before this all started . With the Internal Revenue Service recently reporting a 34% loss in revenue comparred to last year, not to mention the job losses with GM filing bankruptcy , and the snowball effect that will have. Coupled with the increased FDIC regulating bank faliures, we are on course for the introduction of the NAU. God help us all.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by The Mack

Same with Fema camps,martial law,RFID chips etc lol I like my conspiracies but those are far too out there for me.Damn if President Obama announced tomorrow America would be changing to the Amero CT'ers would drop dead in their droves from shock

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Not only is the amero not real people have this messed up logic about it. Amero= No constitution, i have no idea where they get that from. It is not like eruope lost all its civil rights as soon as they came out with the euro

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I recall seeing two commercials promoting the Amero in the US just before the economic collapse in October. They were talking about how great it would be...really trying to psych you up about it. The collapse happened and I never saw it again. Did anyone else see this?

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Amero pictures

www.flickr.com... 942099088/

stupid JP morgan on it

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I went on e-bay and have purchased......you bet.

2 "Amero" Coins

One is a One Amero, and the other is 5 Ameros
Daniel Carr is the minter and had bought the Denver Minting press when the US put it up for auction.
It is his design and he has also designed state collection coins.

My coins are 100% Cooper proof-like sealed. I will take some pics and post them later.

Here is some info on the Minter.
en.wikipedia.org...
www.dc-coin.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
The Amero is coming, but you obviously arent going to buy one on Ebay. Think about it. Why would Ebay be selling the Amero before it is in circulation? Doesnt take a genius to figure out that this, like so many others, is a hoax.

That being said, dont take the fact that some people are tryng to get rich off of the idea as reason to believe it wont happen.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by true-life
Amero pictures

stupid JP morgan on it

As Ive said before, there is no proof that these, like all the others, are legit. The fact that you can google search it and get the pictures tells me that these are fake.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join